Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bout the not knowing/knowing, I was like you girls with #2. I think I wanted it to be a boy so badly because my ex/then-DH wanted a boy so bad. He comes from a long line of misogynists. Information that would have been helpful BEFORE we got married, but I digress. I will really, really, really want to find out, but I do also agree with not finding out. It has its merits, for sure, although it just takes willpower and a love of yellow and green. LOL

If we are pg now, we will move about 6 weeks after the baby is born to a new house so it may be easy for me to just not get all into a room and stuff or clothes until he/she comes. I have had a couple of friends not find out, and it is so cute when they get to tell everyone!

And, bear with me.....I may be griping about the unfairness of the universe next week when my ex's wife finds out the gender of their baby......
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WashingtonPromise View Post
    OMG, I was int the middle of a a long post when my DD4 turned the compter off!!! Here we go again.....

♥ WashingtonPromise
    ♥ Swaying Status : Swaying NOW
    ♥ TTC DC # .... July 2010- August 2010
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: Lemon water, high potassium foods, protein and carbs, eat more frequent, dairy....just not as much, and very limited sugar, supp: Pot., fish oil, folic acid, iron

Congrats Spicy....great to see a BFP, now time to go check your sway.

So sorry Layla and Alexis. May is a great month to have a baby (that is my birth month too).

We went out for our Anniversary, just me and DH. It was so nice. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary, just took a long drive around the area we would like to move and had dinner and lunch together. It was nice spend one-on-one time together. Most of the time when we go out I spend half the time taking children to the bathroom. Oh, and I bought a FRER....first time to use one, so I hope I get a BFP!!!

I will be 11dpo tomorrow, do you think that is too early?
    12 dpo would probably be more accurate but I would give it a shot. If it's a BFN don't stress too much and try again on 12dpo.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Hay hay ladies.....

Alexis and Layla, I am sorry you got the dreadful bfns....keep your chins up ladies, that's all I can say. Sometimes it takes a few tries, but you will get there! Just consider each additional month another month to sway and make your body boy-friendly so when you do conceive, you will feel very confident in your attempt and chances at blue.

WP, YES TEST TOMORROW! I always test at 10dpo and get a + if I am pg. On FRERs only, that is. Glad you had a nice anniversary!

TTC5, thanks for making the thread again! I am listed as a bfp swayer, which prob never changed from last time, but hey, let's leave it up there in hopes that in 7 days, that will be true. But if not, ah why even think that way, yea? I am glad you joined the gym, that is great! I bet you will feel a million times better taking a break, I really did. Will you try to modify to a "healthy" boy diet? I think that is what I am going to do (well, kinda have been for the last few months) where not so much fat but just healthy. Like Kris, I am going to have to KEEP IT LOW in the eating and weight department if I get pg....but you will do great!

Begonia, you know that is just a dream, and I know they are realistic and freaky.....sorry you had that. I always have terrible dreams when pg. Once, when I had just had my DD1, I had a dream that I found her in the oven like a turkey, it was horrifying and I cried for days about it. I still remember that! Anyway, you know your bean is going to be just fine!

Heather (forgot your screen name!), welcome over!

Spicy, SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!

As for me: I had the mysterious yellow creamy CM today that I get when pg.....so I got all sorts of excited. My right fallopian tube has something going on in there for sure for the last two days, and I've got the early cramps. And my nips feel like they are on fire! Trying to keep calm and carry on......I will be testing on Monday the 8th, though. Clomid, don't fail me now!!!!
    I noticed creamy CM real close to testing and got a BFP so GL. I thought from the 1st page that I missed your announcement of a BFP. GL, and I can't wait to hear your update.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I was MIA and then went to a homeschool conference this weekend and had a great time and a new direction.

Lola, I didn't read through all the July thread posts I missed but I saw where you asked me how my tummy feels funny. I was thinking about it and I was thinking like "weak" is how I would describe how I feel. I can feel all of my emotions and especially stress and such right in my stomach. I'm thinking now that not only am I hyper aware of how I'm feeling since we were ttc so specifically, plus the extra stress of not feeling totally confident in my pregnancy, and having a baby only 7 months ago might be the problem. I've never had kids this close before and maybe I just can feel more of the goings on down there?

Other than that, the light bleeding has subsided. Not too nauseous but trying to eat at regular times and energy isn't awful, it depends on the day. I would rather be more nauseous and tired though so my pregnancy would feel more "boy" like.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone,

i've just joined up this wonderful forum. I am an old IG member and i've got 4 girls and i love them to bit but i want to complete the family with at least one boy. I've already tried IVF PGD which cost thousands and have also tried natural methods with no luck.

I was hoping that this EGS MSU method might work, but i can't find any info and the info i did find said that its 50/50 and not worth it.
    Girls i'm at tethers end and don't know how much more i can cope with this

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME..I BEG YOU!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will test in tha AM and let you guys know.....

iluv: what type of HS conference did you got to? I am so glad your bleeding is slowing.

ttcboy: I am so sorry, but I don't have any info for you. Looks like something has to work though.

Begonia: Yes, we will still farm. We are looking for more acres.

I feel the same way about finding out the gender. I was a little disappointed last time (we were not swaying, just praying). If I had not found out at 20wks everything would have been fine at birth. I love the whole surprie at birth and we are not telling names either. I know the kids are going to bug us to death though. DD1 told me today that she has been secretly praying for twin boys, so funny because they have NO idea we are TTCing. Never a dull moment here.....I could write a book....if I had time.

Goodnight......see you guys in the morning.
    thank you GD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    SPICY! Thrilled for you!

to you, Layla and Alexis. I hate how the body plays tricks in the 2WW and leads us to believe that maybe ... just maybe ... and then no FX for you next month Alexis and for you next attempt, Layla ... sounds like that will be October?

TTC5 when you get a chance you can update my info to say I'm knocked up and due 1st week of March, for Feb though! Yay for getting into the gym, it will do wonders for you emotionally and physically and BOTH of those can only help with the sway!

Can we obsess over any symptoms yet Lola? And Jane?

Welcome B3B!

AFM I had a horrid dream last night that my scan told me gender (it was a boy, but I was livid because I'm committed to waiting and want the surprise now) AND told me the baby had downs DD1 was considered high-risk for downs based on those silly blood tests (we had a scan that showed she was NOT, after all, so I didn't spend my entire pg worried) and so I think part of the dream is related to that experience. I am so looking forward to my NT scan and hoping all is going to look a-ok.
    Yes TTC update me too please

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    O-K girls I am way behind! Update me on what going on... some ((Hugs)) for you with BFN's, and grats for you with BFP's (sounds like Spicy?!)... and FX for those in the 2WW... let me know what's going on with everyone!

TTC5 I just posted a new thread about workouts - will be interested to hear how things go at the gym!

Lola you know I have FX for you!

AAM - now I'll catch up and do better personals (or at least lag in every few days lol!) but for now I'm super excited! First, DH and I just paid off our mortgage on our house! So we are going to look for something a little bigger to fit five kiddos (hopefully six in a couple of years!) I am so incredibly excited! DH bought this house before we married , so this my first time house shopping.

Also, I've lost three pounds this week, whooo! Hoping to get the baby weight off before my cycles resume so I'm happy. My midwife has given me the OK to slowly start getting back into my workout routine in 2 weeks so maybe the rest will come off more quickly and it will all be gone before cycles resume...
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also - I posted a menu plan for one week on my blog if you gals want to check it out:

http://blog.getting-pregnant.com/wee...port-our-menu/

I would add in some nuts and a little more carbs (maybe some V8 and lemon water, too) to this menu for actively TTC blue, but I think it's a pretty boy-friendly menu

Would be happy to share any of the recipes!
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Feel free to ask me to add/edit your details to the OP we can keep track of who is with us Copy and paste the details below and fill in your deets!

♥ User Name
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in waiting(waiting to TTC), Swaying NOW!, BFP Swayer!
    ♥ TTC DC # ....
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ♥ TTC5
    ♥ Swaying in waiting
    ♥ TTC DC # 5 (We have 4 DD's at the moment)
    ♥ Eat lots lol, plenty of sodium and pottasium rich foods, meat daily, wholegrain bread and cereals, green tea, lemon water, ural and all the boy supps! BD once on O.

♥ ELP
    ♥ BFP Swayer!
    ♥ TTC DC #9
    ♥ Eating daily, meat, potatoes, tomatoes, cheese, fruit and veg. Salting all possible, acv as dressing. Snacking througout the day on different nuts. Cut out white bread products, pasta, chocolate, fizzy drinks and sweets. Drinking green tea once a day and different fruit juices, acv when remeberd. Doing mild weight training, spriniting, running up the stairs. DH on daily 50+ multi-vit, co-q10 100mg and 100mog flaxseed oil. DW on 2000mg FA, 2 tsp bee pollen, 2tsp wheatgrass, 100mg flaxseed oil, 50mg zinc, 30 mg Co-Q10. 3 tsp guanaifesen 5 days prior to ov.

♥ Chunksta
    ♥ Swaying NOW
    ♥ TTC DC # 2 DD
    ♥ The alkaline diet. Red meat, vegies and fruit lots of potatoes, anything with tomato's and banana's, orange and apple juice, drinking lots of water,Charting BBT and OPK,Taking folic acid and fish oil,Vit B6, BSF and BS bath's. Robitussin leading up to O, pre-seed and having a Rose Quartz stone with me and under my pillow when sleeping

♥ Zivic-Bubac
    ♥ Swaying now! Estimated O date March 25
    ♥ TTC DC # 3
    ♥ Bananas, potatoes, red meat, pizza, tomato juice, dried figs every day; Supps: FA, Fish Oil, Zinc, vit E, Garlic, RJ/BP, DHEA.
    Lemon water and BSD.

♥ Kris217
    ♥ It has begun, trying to conceive April!
    ♥ TTC DC #1
    ♥ Lots of potassium, sea salt, red meat, tomatoes (fresh and canned), salted nuts, canned vegetable soups, fruit and veg, fruit and veg juices, dried apricots, potatoes, cereal every morning, tomato sauce, 2000mg folic acid, 1000mg fish oil.

♥ 3PinkNeedBlue
    ♥ Swaying again since Dec 2010
    ♥ TTC DC # 4
    ♥ Tons of high fat, high protein, nutrient rich food, meat, blueberry pomegranate juice, raisons, nuts, tons of green tea, water, coffee; Supps: Pre-natal, FA, Fish Oil, vit D, guaifenesin and gelatin from af-o

Skrimpy
    Swayer in waiting
    TTC DC # 6
    I am continuing a pg diet while nursing my DD - starting to tailor it to boy diet but still keeping in dairy. I've started up a few breastfeeding-safe supplements: Prenatal, Folic Acid, Fish Oil, B-complex, plus extra B6 and B12. Doing the B's to help keep postpartum depression at bay since I struggled w/ prenatal depression/GD. Also doing Vit. D and Iodine supps a couple of times a week. DH is about to start a very primal/paleo diet to try and lose weight but I will keep up a moderate carb intake. Going to start some strength training when my midwife gives the go-ahead! Hopefully will shed extra baby lbs and build some muscle by the time my cycles resume - will chart & add more supps at that point

♥ LolaInLove
    ♥ Swaying Status: BFP Swayer
    ♥ TTC DC # ....
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway:

♥ babydes56
    ♥ Swaying NOW!, O'd 21st Mar
    ♥ TTC DC # ....
    ♥ Alkaline diet, lots of potatoes, bananas, tomatoes, red meat, fruit & veg, dried apricots, raisins, orange juice, porridge or cereal in mornings

♥ Begonia (same from IG)
    ♥ A moving target if ever there was one ... probably this fall.
    ♥ TTC DC # 3
    ♥ Umm, had NO idea there was such good research re: running = girls! I was running 40+ per week prior to my girl pg's, so cut that out and do weights and resistance, with a bit of light cardio. Diet approach is pretty much what Atomic rec's with lots of food and variety of nutrients. Trying to limit sweets and soda which is what I used to live on. Supps I do fish oil, folic, zinc and ACV daily. AF to O will do either BSD or ASG.

♥ Tropicgal
    ♥ Swaying now ( well kind of....we started in Nov which resulted in a bfp straight away but unfortunately ended in a mmc and then after waiting one cycle we had a chemical) so onto April!!
    ♥ Approach is increasing meals and snacks (nuts, dried fruit and chips), inceasing salt and meat, drinking green tea, lemon water, v8 juice, orange juice daily, increasing weight training, taking pregnancy supps and extra folic acid, will take robitussan and ural before O.

♥ LauraInTexas (I was OohLaLaura at IG)
    ♥ Swaying since December 2010, TTC Boy
    ♥ TTC BOY, we have a 2 year old scrumptios girl already
    ♥ Basically everything possible....all the supplements, eating the boy foods diet, upping sodium and potassium, cutting out as much dairy, magnesium, and calcium as possible. No cardio, weight lifting. We're also doing one of the high tech at home methods---MSU. Our attempts are going well...seeing lots of sperm and almost all XY after sorting. I'm older---35, so it may not be helping to limit sperm availability overall

♥My3girls
    ♥swaying now!
    ♥TTC DC #4
    ♥banana, potatoes, avocados, lots of red meat, lemon water, fa,fish oil, potassium, vit e, Garlic, bbt, opk, and I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff too!

♥ SpicyTunaSushi
    ♥ Swaying NOW!
    ♥ TTC DC # 2
    ♥ High Potassium/Na diet, low mg/ca, ACV, BSD, DH models diet too. Meat, no dairy or sweets. Lemon water, Pineapple juice with gelatin Supplements: FA, Fish Oil, Vit E, Zinc, RJ Cycling to work (slow pace- but good leg workout for muscles), Will use eggwhites, monitoring pH, Robitussin at O, BBT, OPK. Just finished BFing- but have had 3 ovulation cycles already.

♥ Lightofmylife
    ♥ Swayer in waiting(starting in june)
    ♥ TTC DC # 3
    ♥ The alkaline diet. Red meat, vegies,dried dates and figs, lots of potatoes, anything with tomato's and banana's, orange and apple juice,V8 (hot and spicy),canned soup, lemon juice, water,Charting BBT and OPK,would take folic acid, fish oil,vit E, L-arginine,potassium pills,TT,zinc, bsd and cot from af-0

Sunnyebsh
    ♥ Swayer in waiting (starting June)
    ♥ TTC DC # 3 - We have 2 DD's
    ♥ tomatoes, meat, potatoes, bananas, orange juice, greent tea, lemon water, ural & pretty much all of the boy supps

♥ daisyfay311
    ♥ Swaying cycle #1 May
    ♥ TTC DC #2, have a 2 1/2 year daughter
    ♥ bsd/cot drink from end of af to O, dietary changes for 6 weeks before attempt, lemon green tea with stevia, lots of fruit juice, dramatically increasing potassium intake, lot of sodium, eating breakfast, snacking several times a day, lots of fast food, cereal (Kashi, Wheaties), a lot less dairy than usual, EPO, fish oil, flaxseed oil, Vit E, some Vit D, L'Arginine, Gelatin capsules, Folic acid, lifting weights, O'ing almost right at full moon (for May at least), DTD around lots of electronics, using preseed maybe egg whites, using an OPK to pinpoint O, prayer...

♥ Alexis2007
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW! (TTC cycle starts b/w June 10-12)
    ♥ TTC DC # 3
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway:Alkaline/Boy diet
    Lots of potassium: V8 low sodium, potatoes, tomatoes, bananas, raisins, orange juice 3 cups per day, lemon juice in all of my water (drink about 160+oz of lemon water per day). Lots of fruits and veggies. I salt everything I can. Oatmeal everyday for breakfast with added raisins. Do the BSD AF-O (1/2tsp in 4oz water 3x a day). Take Prenatals, Extra 3,000 folic acid, EPO AF-O 2x a day, Vitamin b6 150mg everyday, Vitamin b12 250mg everyday, and Fish oil. Will start Robitussin and Soy Isoflavones on ttc cycle.

♥ hope.ful
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW (TTC mid-May)
    ♥ TTC DC # 3 - have 2 DDs
    ♥ My approach: Diet including lots of sodium, potassium, protein, lemon water constantly, and very little sugar (way different than normal)
    Supplements include Iron, B12, Lots of FA, Fish Oil, Vit E, Mucinex (1200/day)
    Using OPK, Preseed w/BS, and Shettles timing and position method
    Started P90X to increase muscle mass (have none currently)
    And last but most importantly in my opinion, I WILL NOT be jumping and dumping, as was successful for two girls (I had NO IDEA that would sway girls but I'm a believer!)

♥ Cheekymoo
    ♥ Swaying Status: TTC starting july 2011
    ♥ TTC DC #3 (I have 2 girls 4 & 1yrs old)
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: Eating lots meat, potatoes, tomatoes, , fruit and veg and cereal. Salting all possible. Snacking througout the day. Cut out chocolate, fizzy drinks and sweets limiting calcium but not strictly (no dairy etc but still eating some in vege ). Drinking green tea, and v8 veg juice both once a day and different fruit juices, and lemon water. Doing weights once week.Supplements i am on 2000mg FA, 50mg zinc, potassium suplements, 1000mg fish oil, 500mg vit E, will do ASG, BSF month of try, as well as guanaifesen 5 days prior to ov.

♥ Tink18
    ♥ Swayer in waiting-waiting to TTC Sept. or Oct.
    ♥ TTC DC # 2, we have a 2 year old
    ♥ Still currently figuring that all out, but from what I have read I am sure it involves a shit ton of meat, salt and touching myself a lot.

♥ Bec
    ♥ Swaying in Jan 2012
    ♥ TTC DC # 3
    ♥ Starting supps 3 months before attempt. DH and I taking most boy supps and I'm going to take a prenatal. Starting diet 8 weeks before attempt. Eating lots of red meat, wholegrain, potassium and salty foods. Drinking lots of lemon water and juice. Using ions- laptop, mobile, electric blanket on low setting, hairdryer and straightener daily. Started doing weights 5 days per week and will continue until BFP. Will O 3 times a day a week before attempt. Obstain for 4 days before attempt and will DTD once on O day using preseed with BS.

♥ iluvmyman
    ♥ Swaying in June
    ♥ TTC DC # 5
    ♥ I just don't know anymore.

♥ DebH
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW!
    ♥ TTC DC 4
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: Diet (red meat, potatoes, tomato, v8, high potassium foods like banana and dried apricots, alkaline foods, salty food and cut out dairy and most sugar - too hard on that one not to cheat here and there), tons of lemon water, green tea. Supps (folic, epo, fish oil, l arg), mucinex plain af to o, 3 packet knox blocks recipe daily (Jen's recipe with the blueberry pom - yum). Added weights to workout. DH supps (fish oil, B12, l arg, folic, zinc), baking soda drink for both. DH switched to boxers. BSF, and plan to use davidson's egg white (tested one today at 9.5).

♥ Cinss
    ♥ Swayer in waiting - November
    ♥ TTC DC # 2 for me, # 4 for DP
    ♥ Starting supps 3 months before attempt. Starting diet 8 weeks before attempt. Eating lots of red meat, potassium and salty foods. Drinking lots of lemon water and green tea. Using ions- pc, mobile. Start doing weights in August 3 or 4 times a week. Will O every day a week before attempt. Obstain for 3 days before attempt and will DTD once on O day using OPK and BSF.

♥ User Name Layla
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW!
    ♥ TTC DC #3 (I have 2 girls)
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: High Everything Diet, green tea, lemon water, wheatgrass juice, pre-natals, folate, fish oil and that is all.

♥ ttcboy2011
    ♥ Swaying approx. 6 weeks ago
    ♥ Ttc in July, ttc attempt 1
    ♥ Starting supps and diet 6 weeks ago before attempt. Trying to eat red meat, potatoes, bananas, potassium and salty foods. Drinking lemon water and green tea. Using ions- pc
    Supps: fa, fish oil,vit e, zinc, potassium, fertility cm
    ♥ User Name: b3blue
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in waiting (planning first attempt Oct '11)
    ♥ TTC DC # 3, We have two daughters
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: Basically doing exactly the opposite of the way I am now! My main focus is to up my overall calories as I'm underweight anyway. High everything! I'm drinking lemon water, fruit juices, and green tea. I'm cutting out soda (so hard!) but will keep a cup of coffee here and there. I'm going to take prenatals, folic acid, and fish oil. I'll take B6 as well to help with a semi short LP. DH is taking a men's multi, zinc, fish oil. I'll be lifting weights twice a week and hopefully I can get DH to the gym too. We'll use preseed w/ instead cup after and I'll probably do BSF the week of O. All subject to change as I keep reading.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast