Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by b3blue View Post
    ♥ User Name: b3blue
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in waiting (planning first attempt Oct '11)
    ♥ TTC DC # 3, We have two daughters
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: Basically doing exactly the opposite of the way I am now! My main focus is to up my overall calories as I'm underweight anyway. High everything! I'm drinking lemon water, fruit juices, and green tea. I'm cutting out soda (so hard!) but will keep a cup of coffee here and there. I'm going to take prenatals, folic acid, and fish oil. I'll take B6 as well to help with a semi short LP. DH is taking a men's multi, zinc, fish oil. I'll be lifting weights twice a week and hopefully I can get DH to the gym too. We'll use preseed w/ instead cup after and I'll probably do BSF the week of O. All subject to change as I keep reading.
    Added
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    Good luck with the gym TTC5. Hope you loose that weight soon.
    Thankyou! Already loving being back lol... and down a kilo since stopping swaying last month!
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    SPICY! Thrilled for you!

to you, Layla and Alexis. I hate how the body plays tricks in the 2WW and leads us to believe that maybe ... just maybe ... and then no FX for you next month Alexis and for you next attempt, Layla ... sounds like that will be October?

TTC5 when you get a chance you can update my info to say I'm knocked up and due 1st week of March, for Feb though! Yay for getting into the gym, it will do wonders for you emotionally and physically and BOTH of those can only help with the sway!

Can we obsess over any symptoms yet Lola? And Jane?

Welcome B3B!

AFM I had a horrid dream last night that my scan told me gender (it was a boy, but I was livid because I'm committed to waiting and want the surprise now) AND told me the baby had downs DD1 was considered high-risk for downs based on those silly blood tests (we had a scan that showed she was NOT, after all, so I didn't spend my entire pg worried) and so I think part of the dream is related to that experience. I am so looking forward to my NT scan and hoping all is going to look a-ok.
    Will do!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Hay hay ladies.....

Alexis and Layla, I am sorry you got the dreadful bfns....keep your chins up ladies, that's all I can say. Sometimes it takes a few tries, but you will get there! Just consider each additional month another month to sway and make your body boy-friendly so when you do conceive, you will feel very confident in your attempt and chances at blue.

WP, YES TEST TOMORROW! I always test at 10dpo and get a + if I am pg. On FRERs only, that is. Glad you had a nice anniversary!

TTC5, thanks for making the thread again! I am listed as a bfp swayer, which prob never changed from last time, but hey, let's leave it up there in hopes that in 7 days, that will be true. But if not, ah why even think that way, yea? I am glad you joined the gym, that is great! I bet you will feel a million times better taking a break, I really did. Will you try to modify to a "healthy" boy diet? I think that is what I am going to do (well, kinda have been for the last few months) where not so much fat but just healthy. Like Kris, I am going to have to KEEP IT LOW in the eating and weight department if I get pg....but you will do great!

Begonia, you know that is just a dream, and I know they are realistic and freaky.....sorry you had that. I always have terrible dreams when pg. Once, when I had just had my DD1, I had a dream that I found her in the oven like a turkey, it was horrifying and I cried for days about it. I still remember that! Anyway, you know your bean is going to be just fine!

Heather (forgot your screen name!), welcome over!

Spicy, SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!

As for me: I had the mysterious yellow creamy CM today that I get when pg.....so I got all sorts of excited. My right fallopian tube has something going on in there for sure for the last two days, and I've got the early cramps. And my nips feel like they are on fire! Trying to keep calm and carry on......I will be testing on Monday the 8th, though. Clomid, don't fail me now!!!!
    Definately doing this differently next time, not sure what yet but I will not let myself put on weight, if anything I will build up my muscle!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Warning: VERY SAD

Girls, I'm sorry, I have to get this off my chest. Today I started back to work and I was feeling so depressed. There are several new members on my teaching team and they are all just so young and cute and skinny and I felt like such an old cow. Then there's one woman who's pregnant and of course, she's younger than me and she's due in September and I swear, I weigh more than she does eight months pregnant. And she's having a boy, of course, and she has a little girl 18 months old and didn't do a thing differently to get one of each. I just felt so stupid and depressed and hopeless about things.

And then I got this call from my grandmother. My brother and I grew up near this little boy I'll call D. His parents are the nicest people. They went to our church and they tried for years to have a baby and never could. They finally adopted D as a baby right around the time my brother was born. They're only a few months apart. They played baseball together. I remember watching them all the time. Our dads played softball together. His mom helped give my wedding shower.

D hasn't done too well in the past few years. He's 26, dropped out of college, has had drug problems. Recently he got in trouble for shooting at a house and his parents paid thousands of dollars to help him get out of the trouble. They really tried hard to raise him well and give him a good life.

I found out today that D is in jail because he was supposed to be taking care of his girlfriend's little girl, between one and two years old, and he beat her to death. I am just horrified. Just absolutely sick about this. Obviously I feel so terrible for that poor little girl and what she must have gone through and I can't stop thinking about how she was just a little younger than Lillie and what kind of person could do that to her. I can't believe the little red headed boy who used to play on the church playground and the Little League field did that. And I just feel awful for his parents, who have just washed their hands of him at this point. The police told him this was a death penalty case and he confessed everything. That poor baby had broken limbs, a broken pelvis, a head injury. I just can't imagine.

It's just sickening. That poor, poor little girl. And I thought, you know, I am thankful for any baby I can have, boy or girl or whoever, because that baby will be mine and my husband's and I will love him or her with everything I've got because there are some people out there who don't. That baby's mama knew that D had hurt that baby before and still left her with him so in my mind, she is at fault too. And I just thought, I need to be grateful for any son or daughter of mine and do everything I can to be a good mama because there is so much evil in the world. I don't know if that is an odd reaction or not but that's how I felt.

I'm sorry for being such a downer, but I need to get that out.
    Tiffany

DH June 2005
    DD Oct 2008
    DS May 2012
    Thank you gender dreaming!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ttcboy View Post
    Hi everyone,

i've just joined up this wonderful forum. I am an old IG member and i've got 4 girls and i love them to bit but i want to complete the family with at least one boy. I've already tried IVF PGD which cost thousands and have also tried natural methods with no luck.

I was hoping that this EGS MSU method might work, but i can't find any info and the info i did find said that its 50/50 and not worth it.
    Girls i'm at tethers end and don't know how much more i can cope with this

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME..I BEG YOU!
    Welcome!! I have 4 girls too
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyfay311 View Post
    Warning: VERY SAD

Girls, I'm sorry, I have to get this off my chest. Today I started back to work and I was feeling so depressed. There are several new members on my teaching team and they are all just so young and cute and skinny and I felt like such an old cow. Then there's one woman who's pregnant and of course, she's younger than me and she's due in September and I swear, I weigh more than she does eight months pregnant. And she's having a boy, of course, and she has a little girl 18 months old and didn't do a thing differently to get one of each. I just felt so stupid and depressed and hopeless about things.

And then I got this call from my grandmother. My brother and I grew up near this little boy I'll call D. His parents are the nicest people. They went to our church and they tried for years to have a baby and never could. They finally adopted D as a baby right around the time my brother was born. They're only a few months apart. They played baseball together. I remember watching them all the time. Our dads played softball together. His mom helped give my wedding shower.

D hasn't done too well in the past few years. He's 26, dropped out of college, has had drug problems. Recently he got in trouble for shooting at a house and his parents paid thousands of dollars to help him get out of the trouble. They really tried hard to raise him well and give him a good life.

I found out today that D is in jail because he was supposed to be taking care of his girlfriend's little girl, between one and two years old, and he beat her to death. I am just horrified. Just absolutely sick about this. Obviously I feel so terrible for that poor little girl and what she must have gone through and I can't stop thinking about how she was just a little younger than Lillie and what kind of person could do that to her. I can't believe the little red headed boy who used to play on the church playground and the Little League field did that. And I just feel awful for his parents, who have just washed their hands of him at this point. The police told him this was a death penalty case and he confessed everything. That poor baby had broken limbs, a broken pelvis, a head injury. I just can't imagine.

It's just sickening. That poor, poor little girl. And I thought, you know, I am thankful for any baby I can have, boy or girl or whoever, because that baby will be mine and my husband's and I will love him or her with everything I've got because there are some people out there who don't. That baby's mama knew that D had hurt that baby before and still left her with him so in my mind, she is at fault too. And I just thought, I need to be grateful for any son or daughter of mine and do everything I can to be a good mama because there is so much evil in the world. I don't know if that is an odd reaction or not but that's how I felt.

I'm sorry for being such a downer, but I need to get that out.
    Oh my gosh that is just awful no wonder you feel so down!!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Daisy-that is just horrific! Prayers with their families!
    2006 2009 2012

Looking to add another to our family!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, ladies I still need help in the cm department. Talk to me about royal jelly/bee pollen. I'm also thinking about adding in vitamin E. Should I keep up the EPO?
    2006 2009 2012

Looking to add another to our family!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by skrimpy View Post
    Also - I posted a menu plan for one week on my blog if you gals want to check it out:

http://blog.getting-pregnant.com/wee...port-our-menu/

I would add in some nuts and a little more carbs (maybe some V8 and lemon water, too) to this menu for actively TTC blue, but I think it's a pretty boy-friendly menu

Would be happy to share any of the recipes!
    What a great blog! I need all the help I can get with cooking. I absolutely hate dealing with food and really would be just as happy having a salad everyday with the occasional cheese pizza LOL. But I've got a DH that loves "man" food, who is Mexican, so has an entirely different palette than I do (I'm African American) and getting everyone fed and happy has been a struggle for me. Add to that a newly picky 3 year old who would like to live on PB&J and air, and it's just exhausting.

Thanks for adding me TTC5! Just a warning, I post a lot teehee.

I've only just started the diet a few days ago and I feel AMAZING! I guess I've just barely been surviving with what I eat while nursing and idk but having breakfast everyday has really jumpstarted my appetite. I can almost time it to 2 hours and I'm hungry again. I drank 2 liters of water today. The most I've ever drank in my life I imagine (except at air force field training where I had no other choice and even then, it might not have been that much, i got yelled at for not finishing enough canteens!). Granted it was lemon water and I had to add a packet stevia b/c I got carried away with the lemon haha. But tomorrow, no stevia! My milk supply is way up, I'm leaking like mad and I never believed people when they said drink more water for your milk. Apparently I just never drank enough extra to make a difference. Furthermore, I cheated already and got a Dr Pepper at the pool today, and here that sucker sits half full?!?! I drink soda like I should water and can easily finish a 20 oz in a few gulps. I actually don't even want to finish it, that is SO crazy for me! Gosh even if I don't get a son, I'm so happy I stumbled upon all of this as it's probably benefiting me in so many ways.
    Heather
    Mama to Gabriela (4) Liliana (22 months)
    TTC our son in April

Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast