Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Daisy I just read, oh how horrible! I'm without words
    Heather
    Mama to Gabriela (4) Liliana (22 months)
    TTC our son in April

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Daisy that is just flat out tragic. I don't think you reaction is weird, FWIW. Everyone has their own beliefs but personally I think that precious baby is being cradled with love in the arms of God right now.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to move on to lighter topics after that. Heather, I'm glad to hear you're having some positive changes already! That is fantastic, especially about the milk production!

ttcboy welcome and glad you've joined us! Did I read correctly that IVF/PGD yielded a girl for you? I was under the impression that was the only thing 100%. No wonder you feel at the end of your rope love! Good gracious! So you have tried swaying (IG style? Shettles?) but not EGS/MSU? The only gal I "know" who did MSU is Aqua, she posts on IG as well, and she did two attempts the month she got pg with her son - 1 was O-2, and one was on O. One was regular ol' BD and the other was MSU, I can't recall which. But I'm relatively certain her sway is on here in the boy sway section if you want to check it out.

Lola hope you cope well with whatever news the ex gets. Regardless I think it's easy to rejoice that THANK GOODNESS you're no longer with him. FX that CM is what we hope it is!!!!

YAY for TTC5 losing weight!!!

I know I had more but I'm forgetting. XOXO to all you rockin' blue crew girls!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyfay311 View Post
    Warning: VERY SAD

Girls, I'm sorry, I have to get this off my chest. Today I started back to work and I was feeling so depressed. There are several new members on my teaching team and they are all just so young and cute and skinny and I felt like such an old cow. Then there's one woman who's pregnant and of course, she's younger than me and she's due in September and I swear, I weigh more than she does eight months pregnant. And she's having a boy, of course, and she has a little girl 18 months old and didn't do a thing differently to get one of each. I just felt so stupid and depressed and hopeless about things.

And then I got this call from my grandmother. My brother and I grew up near this little boy I'll call D. His parents are the nicest people. They went to our church and they tried for years to have a baby and never could. They finally adopted D as a baby right around the time my brother was born. They're only a few months apart. They played baseball together. I remember watching them all the time. Our dads played softball together. His mom helped give my wedding shower.

D hasn't done too well in the past few years. He's 26, dropped out of college, has had drug problems. Recently he got in trouble for shooting at a house and his parents paid thousands of dollars to help him get out of the trouble. They really tried hard to raise him well and give him a good life.

I found out today that D is in jail because he was supposed to be taking care of his girlfriend's little girl, between one and two years old, and he beat her to death. I am just horrified. Just absolutely sick about this. Obviously I feel so terrible for that poor little girl and what she must have gone through and I can't stop thinking about how she was just a little younger than Lillie and what kind of person could do that to her. I can't believe the little red headed boy who used to play on the church playground and the Little League field did that. And I just feel awful for his parents, who have just washed their hands of him at this point. The police told him this was a death penalty case and he confessed everything. That poor baby had broken limbs, a broken pelvis, a head injury. I just can't imagine.

It's just sickening. That poor, poor little girl. And I thought, you know, I am thankful for any baby I can have, boy or girl or whoever, because that baby will be mine and my husband's and I will love him or her with everything I've got because there are some people out there who don't. That baby's mama knew that D had hurt that baby before and still left her with him so in my mind, she is at fault too. And I just thought, I need to be grateful for any son or daughter of mine and do everything I can to be a good mama because there is so much evil in the world. I don't know if that is an odd reaction or not but that's how I felt.

I'm sorry for being such a downer, but I need to get that out.
    OMG so sad. Yes the mother is just as guilty for leaving the baby with someone who had abused her before....

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    SPICY! Thrilled for you!

to you, Layla and Alexis. I hate how the body plays tricks in the 2WW and leads us to believe that maybe ... just maybe ... and then no FX for you next month Alexis and for you next attempt, Layla ... sounds like that will be October?

TTC5 when you get a chance you can update my info to say I'm knocked up and due 1st week of March, for Feb though! Yay for getting into the gym, it will do wonders for you emotionally and physically and BOTH of those can only help with the sway!

Can we obsess over any symptoms yet Lola? And Jane?

Welcome B3B!

AFM I had a horrid dream last night that my scan told me gender (it was a boy, but I was livid because I'm committed to waiting and want the surprise now) AND told me the baby had downs DD1 was considered high-risk for downs based on those silly blood tests (we had a scan that showed she was NOT, after all, so I didn't spend my entire pg worried) and so I think part of the dream is related to that experience. I am so looking forward to my NT scan and hoping all is going to look a-ok.
    i wish i could obsess over symptoms but so far at 7dpo i have absolutely nothing i did read somewhere that someones just got a bfp with no symptoms but i doubt its my time

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @ TTC5 & Begonia - Thanks for the warm welcome.

I just hope we can work in a group to help each other reach our dreams, because so far this has been nothing but a lot of heartache.

Begonia, i tried IVF/PGD, but i never succeeded in even getting pregnant and wasted thousands of pounds. Girl no.4 was born naturally.

The way things are, I'm gonna lose my mind

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTC5 could you update my details please:

♥ Layla
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in waiting (will attempt Oct 11)
    ♥ TTC DC #3 (I have 2 girls)
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: FG Diet, green tea, lemon water, folate, fish oil.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTC5 can you update me to BFP Swayer please!
    TTC Blue!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jane View Post
    i wish i could obsess over symptoms but so far at 7dpo i have absolutely nothing i did read somewhere that someones just got a bfp with no symptoms but i doubt its my time
    No symptoms for me and a strong positive at 11 dpo- could have been positive later in the day at 10 dpo! Could be you!
    TTC Blue!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys have been so busy will be hard to answer all:

First thank you so much all for your warm words I really appreciate them. Will attempt next in October and yes I have changed my mind and am doing the FGD. I just feel really good about it and it is not that different to what I was doing before at all just no dairy and will eat dried peas instead of nuts. I bought myself some french earl gray tea with rose petals ohhh ce tre bien the smell, the taste. I pulled out a photo of DH and me in St Tropez on Cote de Azure. I was sooo tanned, everybody thought we were french even these aussies we saw first tried to speak to us in French lol. So I reminded myself how good I looked after the last time I went on french diet (it was a weight loss one at that time of course). Dh goes: ohhh you were hot back then (you mean as opposed to what I look like now ).That made me feel better and now I definitely feel good with my decision. Almost excited about eating all the salt and the meat as I am living French right?

to all the new ladies look forward to reading from and about you.

Begonia I read your dream first but saw that you are doing well about it now so no need for my pet talk. But I always got weird dreams during pregnancy too.

Iluv good to hear from you was worried about you.

Lola, Jane and WP for you too. Stop worrying jane please.

Daisy what an awful story stuff like that always happens only to people we don't know on TV or something but someone that we actually know must be very disturbing.

Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast