Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 387886878889 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Oh wow, Daisy, CONGRATS!!!! I hate that your good news is veiled with worry, but hopefully it is nothing. A friend of mine had an ectopic, and she had to have her tube removed. Then her doc put her on Clomid to make sure one ovary would put out an egg, and well, it put out two and she had b/g twinkies. Anyway, I don't know if you always have to have your tube removed, but if so, it's not that big of a deal, from what I understand. Girl, I hope all is ok. I mean, it could just be a pulling in your uterus already......I will be praying for you also, hun.

OMG, so many worries with everyone right now!!!! I am so cheering for a good outcome for everyone. HUGS>>>>>>
    I totally feel the same way. All the sudden so many things going on! I really hope everything is good to go! and congrats on the BFP!!!
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What happens if you pee on an ovulation stick for fun and you get a very slight line?
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tink- almost anytime you pee on an opk you'll get a slight line, I peed on one after my bfp to see what would happen and it was a full positive.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alexis - hope you ok and it's nothing at all!
    Daisy-
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ty girls for all the well wishes!
    DH keep on saying it may be allergy ....I don't know but Im like Lola ever since I started all this green sups I wasn't sick and all the kids was once in the summer and normally I get it too and Im sick for weeks. But not this time.
    And now only me and DD4 are, only she got runny nose and I don't.
    But so does it matter if you sick from a cold or allergy for ttc? I don't think so sick is sick right?
    Funny thing is I was sick the first day then not sick on the second the sick again and now Im a lot better again. I think Im back to sick tomorrow morning.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and thanks for all the comments about my crazy dream! It can make us worry for sure.
    +1

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alexis one way to find out if it's a chemical is to take a pregnancy test,that's what I did and it came up negative which made me realise it was.hope you get good news though,rest up and try not to worry.thinking of youx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is so weird when i peed on it when i wasn't Ovulating that baby is stark white. I just wanted to pee on something and Dh wasn't feeling R-kelly.like.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jane View Post
    Alexis one way to find out if it's a chemical is to take a pregnancy test,that's what I did and it came up negative which made me realise it was.hope you get good news though,rest up and try not to worry.thinking of youx
    Yep, that is true. You will get just a few days of hcg in your system, and us early testers catch that and think we are pg. When I had my chem in January, I was like 5 weeks exactly and went to the dr. They did a regular test and it came up negative. And an aside about Obgyners and chemicals....sometimes they don't "recognize" them as pregnancies or even know what they are, believe it or not! I was at a new doctor because it was across the street from my office downtown, and she comes in and tells me I'm not pregnant and gives me a look like I was some crazy who just wished to be pg. I told her I had 3 positive tests 3 days in a row, and she acted like I was lying. It was annoying. I called my awesome doctor (who doesn't do ob anymore, just gyn) and she was like DUH, you had a chemical. And she called the new office and complained to the chief there. LOL Anyway, if they give you that crap (and again, hopefully all is just fine!!!!!), just know that's what it is.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink18 View Post
    That is so weird when i peed on it when i wasn't Ovulating that baby is stark white. I just wanted to pee on something and Dh wasn't feeling R-kelly.like.
    LMAO!!! You are a trip, girl. 3pnb is right, there is usually a bit of a line except in around CD1-7 or so. I think you should go out and get you a test later and take it in the morning....you'd be what, like 10dpo? That is, if you feel like peeing on things!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 387886878889 LastLast