Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Yep, that is true. You will get just a few days of hcg in your system, and us early testers catch that and think we are pg. When I had my chem in January, I was like 5 weeks exactly and went to the dr. They did a regular test and it came up negative. And an aside about Obgyners and chemicals....sometimes they don't "recognize" them as pregnancies or even know what they are, believe it or not! I was at a new doctor because it was across the street from my office downtown, and she comes in and tells me I'm not pregnant and gives me a look like I was some crazy who just wished to be pg. I told her I had 3 positive tests 3 days in a row, and she acted like I was lying. It was annoying. I called my awesome doctor (who doesn't do ob anymore, just gyn) and she was like DUH, you had a chemical. And she called the new office and complained to the chief there. LOL Anyway, if they give you that crap (and again, hopefully all is just fine!!!!!), just know that's what it is.
    my doctor was really good to me and said i definately miscarried,that would be awful to be told that its like because its so early that it doesnt count or something! some people have no tact!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexis2007 View Post
    Hey ladies! Update on me....

Started spotting brown this morning. Called dr they said it was normal. An hour later I'm bleeding red!! I just know I'm having a chemical pregnancy miscarriage. But my cramps are not bad and the bleeding is now a dark reddish brown color. I'm so confused. I have my pregnancy confirmation appt tomorrow afternoon so I should know something then.
    OMGosh Alexis, I sure hope everything is going to be OK. I had some bleeding too and ended up being nothing Thank God. The Dr. said it would feel like a heavy period if I miscarried around that time. I will be praying for you and please let us know what the Dr. said.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889