Page 1 of 89 1231151 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck August Thread for TTC Blue - Chit Chat!

Feel free to ask me to add/edit your details to the OP we can keep track of who is with us Copy and paste the details below and fill in your deets!

♥ User Name
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in waiting(waiting to TTC), Swaying NOW!, BFP Swayer!
    ♥ TTC DC # ....
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ♥ TTC5
    ♥ Swaying in waiting
    ♥ TTC DC # 5 (We have 4 DD's at the moment)
    ♥ Eat lots lol, plenty of sodium and pottasium rich foods, meat daily, wholegrain bread and cereals, green tea, lemon water, ural and all the boy supps! BD once on O.

♥ ELP
    ♥ BFP Swayer!
    ♥ TTC DC #9
    ♥ Eating daily, meat, potatoes, tomatoes, cheese, fruit and veg. Salting all possible, acv as dressing. Snacking througout the day on different nuts. Cut out white bread products, pasta, chocolate, fizzy drinks and sweets. Drinking green tea once a day and different fruit juices, acv when remeberd. Doing mild weight training, spriniting, running up the stairs. DH on daily 50+ multi-vit, co-q10 100mg and 100mog flaxseed oil. DW on 2000mg FA, 2 tsp bee pollen, 2tsp wheatgrass, 100mg flaxseed oil, 50mg zinc, 30 mg Co-Q10. 3 tsp guanaifesen 5 days prior to ov.

♥ Chunksta
    ♥ Swaying NOW
    ♥ TTC DC # 2 DD
    ♥ The alkaline diet. Red meat, vegies and fruit lots of potatoes, anything with tomato's and banana's, orange and apple juice, drinking lots of water,Charting BBT and OPK,Taking folic acid and fish oil,Vit B6, BSF and BS bath's. Robitussin leading up to O, pre-seed and having a Rose Quartz stone with me and under my pillow when sleeping

♥ Zivic-Bubac
    ♥ Swaying now! Estimated O date March 25
    ♥ TTC DC # 3
    ♥ Bananas, potatoes, red meat, pizza, tomato juice, dried figs every day; Supps: FA, Fish Oil, Zinc, vit E, Garlic, RJ/BP, DHEA.
    Lemon water and BSD.

♥ Kris217
    ♥ BFP!
    ♥ TTC DC #1
    ♥ Lots of potassium, sea salt, red meat, tomatoes (fresh and canned), salted nuts, canned vegetable soups, fruit and veg, fruit and veg juices, dried apricots, potatoes, cereal every morning, tomato sauce, 2000mg folic acid, 1000mg fish oil.

♥ 3PinkNeedBlue
    ♥ Swaying again since Dec 2010 - BFP!
    ♥ TTC DC # 4
    ♥ Tons of high fat, high protein, nutrient rich food, meat, blueberry pomegranate juice, raisons, nuts, tons of green tea, water, coffee; Supps: Pre-natal, FA, Fish Oil, vit D, guaifenesin and gelatin from af-o

Skrimpy
    Swayer in waiting
    TTC DC # 6
    I am continuing a pg diet while nursing my DD - starting to tailor it to boy diet but still keeping in dairy. I've started up a few breastfeeding-safe supplements: Prenatal, Folic Acid, Fish Oil, B-complex, plus extra B6 and B12. Doing the B's to help keep postpartum depression at bay since I struggled w/ prenatal depression/GD. Also doing Vit. D and Iodine supps a couple of times a week. DH is about to start a very primal/paleo diet to try and lose weight but I will keep up a moderate carb intake. Going to start some strength training when my midwife gives the go-ahead! Hopefully will shed extra baby lbs and build some muscle by the time my cycles resume - will chart & add more supps at that point

♥ LolaInLove
    ♥ Swaying Status: BFP Swayer
    ♥ TTC DC # ....
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway:

♥ babydes56
    ♥ Swaying NOW!, O'd 21st Mar
    ♥ TTC DC # ....
    ♥ Alkaline diet, lots of potatoes, bananas, tomatoes, red meat, fruit & veg, dried apricots, raisins, orange juice, porridge or cereal in mornings

♥ Begonia (same from IG)
    ♥ A moving target if ever there was one ... probably this fall.
    ♥ TTC DC # 3 - BFP EDD March 2012
    ♥ Umm, had NO idea there was such good research re: running = girls! I was running 40+ per week prior to my girl pg's, so cut that out and do weights and resistance, with a bit of light cardio. Diet approach is pretty much what Atomic rec's with lots of food and variety of nutrients. Trying to limit sweets and soda which is what I used to live on. Supps I do fish oil, folic, zinc and ACV daily. AF to O will do either BSD or ASG.

♥ Tropicgal
    ♥ Swaying now ( well kind of....we started in Nov which resulted in a bfp straight away but unfortunately ended in a mmc and then after waiting one cycle we had a chemical) so onto April!!
    ♥ Approach is increasing meals and snacks (nuts, dried fruit and chips), inceasing salt and meat, drinking green tea, lemon water, v8 juice, orange juice daily, increasing weight training, taking pregnancy supps and extra folic acid, will take robitussan and ural before O.

♥ LauraInTexas (I was OohLaLaura at IG)
    ♥ Swaying since December 2010, TTC Boy
    ♥ TTC BOY, we have a 2 year old scrumptios girl already
    ♥ Basically everything possible....all the supplements, eating the boy foods diet, upping sodium and potassium, cutting out as much dairy, magnesium, and calcium as possible. No cardio, weight lifting. We're also doing one of the high tech at home methods---MSU. Our attempts are going well...seeing lots of sperm and almost all XY after sorting. I'm older---35, so it may not be helping to limit sperm availability overall

♥My3girls
    ♥swaying now!
    ♥TTC DC #4
    ♥banana, potatoes, avocados, lots of red meat, lemon water, fa,fish oil, potassium, vit e, Garlic, bbt, opk, and I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff too!

♥ SpicyTunaSushi
    ♥ BFP!!
    ♥ TTC DC # 2
    ♥ High Potassium/Na diet, low mg/ca, ACV, BSD, DH models diet too. Meat, no dairy or sweets. Lemon water, Pineapple juice with gelatin Supplements: FA, Fish Oil, Vit E, Zinc, RJ Cycling to work (slow pace- but good leg workout for muscles), Will use eggwhites, monitoring pH, Robitussin at O, BBT, OPK. Just finished BFing- but have had 3 ovulation cycles already.

♥ Lightofmylife
    ♥ Swayer in waiting(starting in june)
    ♥ TTC DC # 3
    ♥ The alkaline diet. Red meat, vegies,dried dates and figs, lots of potatoes, anything with tomato's and banana's, orange and apple juice,V8 (hot and spicy),canned soup, lemon juice, water,Charting BBT and OPK,would take folic acid, fish oil,vit E, L-arginine,potassium pills,TT,zinc, bsd and cot from af-0

Sunnyebsh
    ♥ Swayer in waiting (starting June)
    ♥ TTC DC # 3 - We have 2 DD's
    ♥ tomatoes, meat, potatoes, bananas, orange juice, greent tea, lemon water, ural & pretty much all of the boy supps

♥ daisyfay311
    ♥ Swaying cycle #1 May
    ♥ TTC DC #2, have a 2 1/2 year daughter
    ♥ bsd/cot drink from end of af to O, dietary changes for 6 weeks before attempt, lemon green tea with stevia, lots of fruit juice, dramatically increasing potassium intake, lot of sodium, eating breakfast, snacking several times a day, lots of fast food, cereal (Kashi, Wheaties), a lot less dairy than usual, EPO, fish oil, flaxseed oil, Vit E, some Vit D, L'Arginine, Gelatin capsules, Folic acid, lifting weights, O'ing almost right at full moon (for May at least), DTD around lots of electronics, using preseed maybe egg whites, using an OPK to pinpoint O, prayer...

♥ Alexis2007
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW! (TTC cycle starts b/w June 10-12)
    ♥ TTC DC # 3
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway:Alkaline/Boy diet
    Lots of potassium: V8 low sodium, potatoes, tomatoes, bananas, raisins, orange juice 3 cups per day, lemon juice in all of my water (drink about 160+oz of lemon water per day). Lots of fruits and veggies. I salt everything I can. Oatmeal everyday for breakfast with added raisins. Do the BSD AF-O (1/2tsp in 4oz water 3x a day). Take Prenatals, Extra 3,000 folic acid, EPO AF-O 2x a day, Vitamin b6 150mg everyday, Vitamin b12 250mg everyday, and Fish oil. Will start Robitussin and Soy Isoflavones on ttc cycle.

♥ hope.ful
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW (TTC mid-May)
    ♥ TTC DC # 3 - have 2 DDs
    ♥ My approach: Diet including lots of sodium, potassium, protein, lemon water constantly, and very little sugar (way different than normal)
    Supplements include Iron, B12, Lots of FA, Fish Oil, Vit E, Mucinex (1200/day)
    Using OPK, Preseed w/BS, and Shettles timing and position method
    Started P90X to increase muscle mass (have none currently)
    And last but most importantly in my opinion, I WILL NOT be jumping and dumping, as was successful for two girls (I had NO IDEA that would sway girls but I'm a believer!)

♥ Cheekymoo
    ♥ Swaying Status: TTC starting july 2011
    ♥ TTC DC #3 (I have 2 girls 4 & 1yrs old)
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: Eating lots meat, potatoes, tomatoes, , fruit and veg and cereal. Salting all possible. Snacking througout the day. Cut out chocolate, fizzy drinks and sweets limiting calcium but not strictly (no dairy etc but still eating some in vege ). Drinking green tea, and v8 veg juice both once a day and different fruit juices, and lemon water. Doing weights once week.Supplements i am on 2000mg FA, 50mg zinc, potassium suplements, 1000mg fish oil, 500mg vit E, will do ASG, BSF month of try, as well as guanaifesen 5 days prior to ov.

♥ Tink18
    ♥ Swayer in waiting-waiting to TTC Sept. or Oct.
    ♥ TTC DC # 2, we have a 2 year old
    ♥ Still currently figuring that all out, but from what I have read I am sure it involves a shit ton of meat, salt and touching myself a lot.

♥ Bec
    ♥ Swaying in Jan 2012
    ♥ TTC DC # 3
    ♥ Starting supps 3 months before attempt. DH and I taking most boy supps and I'm going to take a prenatal. Starting diet 8 weeks before attempt. Eating lots of red meat, wholegrain, potassium and salty foods. Drinking lots of lemon water and juice. Using ions- laptop, mobile, electric blanket on low setting, hairdryer and straightener daily. Started doing weights 5 days per week and will continue until BFP. Will O 3 times a day a week before attempt. Obstain for 4 days before attempt and will DTD once on O day using preseed with BS.

♥ iluvmyman
    ♥ Swaying in June
    ♥ TTC DC # 5
    ♥ I just don't know anymore.

♥ DebH
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW!
    ♥ TTC DC 4
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: Diet (red meat, potatoes, tomato, v8, high potassium foods like banana and dried apricots, alkaline foods, salty food and cut out dairy and most sugar - too hard on that one not to cheat here and there), tons of lemon water, green tea. Supps (folic, epo, fish oil, l arg), mucinex plain af to o, 3 packet knox blocks recipe daily (Jen's recipe with the blueberry pom - yum). Added weights to workout. DH supps (fish oil, B12, l arg, folic, zinc), baking soda drink for both. DH switched to boxers. BSF, and plan to use davidson's egg white (tested one today at 9.5).

♥ Cinss
    ♥ Swayer in waiting - November
    ♥ TTC DC # 2 for me, # 4 for DP
    ♥ Starting supps 3 months before attempt. Starting diet 8 weeks before attempt. Eating lots of red meat, potassium and salty foods. Drinking lots of lemon water and green tea. Using ions- pc, mobile. Start doing weights in August 3 or 4 times a week. Will O every day a week before attempt. Obstain for 3 days before attempt and will DTD once on O day using OPK and BSF.

♥ Layla
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in waiting (will attempt Oct 11)
    ♥ TTC DC #3 (I have 2 girls)
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: FG Diet, green tea, lemon water, folate, fish oil.

♥ ttcboy2011
    ♥ Swaying approx. 6 weeks ago
    ♥ Ttc in July, ttc attempt 1
    ♥ Starting supps and diet 6 weeks ago before attempt. Trying to eat red meat, potatoes, bananas, potassium and salty foods. Drinking lemon water and green tea. Using ions- pc
    Supps: fa, fish oil,vit e, zinc, potassium, fertility cm

♥ WashingtonPromise
    ♥ Swaying Status : Swaying NOW
    ♥ TTC DC # .... July 2010- August 2010
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: Lemon water, high potassium foods, protein and carbs, eat more frequent, dairy....just not as much, and very limited sugar, supp: Pot., fish oil, folic acid, iron

♥ User Name: b3blue
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in waiting (planning first attempt Oct '11)
    ♥ TTC DC # 3, We have two daughters
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: Basically doing exactly the opposite of the way I am now! My main focus is to up my overall calories as I'm underweight anyway. High everything! I'm drinking lemon water, fruit juices, and green tea. I'm cutting out soda (so hard!) but will keep a cup of coffee here and there. I'm going to take prenatals, folic acid, and fish oil. I'll take B6 as well to help with a semi short LP. DH is taking a men's multi, zinc, fish oil. I'll be lifting weights twice a week and hopefully I can get DH to the gym too. We'll use preseed w/ instead cup after and I'll probably do BSF the week of O. All subject to change as I keep reading.
    Last edited by TTC5; August 6th, 2011 at 06:01 PM.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry bout af coming layla.august will be your month!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm..looking over my info, my first try was in July, not May (stupid YI!) and I have dropped L'arg because it lengthened my cycles and I'm impatient. Also haven't been doing the Kashi because of the soy. Ugh, I've got to get the rest back in gear, I slacked off in the 2ww!
    Tiffany

DH June 2005
    DD Oct 2008
    DS May 2012
    Thank you gender dreaming!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ♥ User Name: b3blue
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in waiting (planning first attempt Oct '11)
    ♥ TTC DC # 3, We have two daughters
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: Basically doing exactly the opposite of the way I am now! My main focus is to up my overall calories as I'm underweight anyway. High everything! I'm drinking lemon water, fruit juices, and green tea. I'm cutting out soda (so hard!) but will keep a cup of coffee here and there. I'm going to take prenatals, folic acid, and fish oil. I'll take B6 as well to help with a semi short LP. DH is taking a men's multi, zinc, fish oil. I'll be lifting weights twice a week and hopefully I can get DH to the gym too. We'll use preseed w/ instead cup after and I'll probably do BSF the week of O. All subject to change as I keep reading.
    Heather
    Mama to Gabriela (4) Liliana (22 months)
    TTC our son in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well ladies joined a gym today and going tonight, I have gained 10-15 kilos since January!! Time to lose it and then consider TTC again! Poor DH is sad lol...
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Well ladies joined a gym today and going tonight, I have gained 10-15 kilos since January!! Time to lose it and then consider TTC again! Poor DH is sad lol...
    awww, i know how you feel, although i darent get on the scales! i cant do up my jeans now,its like im in my 1st trimester or something!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jane View Post
    sorry bout af coming layla.august will be your month!
    Thanks Jane. Oh I do feel disappointed despite pretending not to be. I want another bub so sooooooon. I am skipping August and September as too close to dd2's birthday and am scared to give her middle child syndrome already, so October is my next month! My fingers are still crossed for you!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BFN and huge temp drop at 11 dpo I'm sure I'm out.
    2006 2009 2012

Looking to add another to our family!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Good luck with the gym TTC5. Hope you loose that weight soon.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alexis

Page 1 of 89 1231151 ... LastLast