Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Royal Jelly/Bee Pollen

What exactly does it do? How much should I take? How long does it take to work? Will it mess my cycle up? I'm looking for something that will give me ewcm since nothing else is working lol. I can't find too much about this. Can anyone show me where I can get more info? TIA!
    Last edited by Alexis2007; August 1st, 2011 at 05:02 PM.
    2006 2009 2012

Looking to add another to our family!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No one?
    2006 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I took it during my sway with DD#5...it went from only having small amounts of EW on the day of O only to that much that (TMI) my undies were soaked and it ran down my legs when I had none on, for about 4-5 days!! Worked fantastic and I only took it for 1 month, fell pregnant first go....but obviously something else in my environment was favouring girls.

Sorry...forgot to add that I took 1 tab for a month exactly from AF - BFP...I O'ed as per normal and got a BFP. Worked well after just taking it for about 10-11 days till I saw an effect. But my body is very sensitive to anything I take.
    Last edited by Princess of Pink; August 3rd, 2011 at 05:05 AM.
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't remember if I had more cm from it or not but I took it for ttc blue (I think 1tbs or 2 not sure) but I got DD4 . So Im not eating it this time for sure.
    +1

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well geez...both of you had girls with it! Ugh! What to do, what to do..............??
    2006 2009 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe I should just stick with EPO and fish oil? I know I'm definitely not taking soy this time. I need help ladies!!
    2006 2009 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    would you consider preseed? for me, i want to know what my cycle does so i can best guess O. i tried a couple supps (l-arg and gelatin) and it dried me up and delayed my O. i dont want that risk, i want to be able to predict. most supps will mess with your cycle but again depends on your body. in my opiniopn, i would take as less supps as you can and take only what you need thatis defly worth it (for ex if you know robitussin gives you ewcm without delaying O). etc. or you can always use real ew!! and by the way, i have tons of ewcm and 2 girls! but i think for me it was timing..even tho lots of ppl dont believe it that!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, I used Preseed thus past cycle. I'll be using it again. I went and picked up some Mucinex today. The Robitussin didn't work or either I didn't use enough of it.

I know what you mean about things messing up O. I don't want that either and you never know. The EPO and fish oil didn't mess it up so maybe I'll just stick with those. I had got ewcm in my May cycle right after I added in fish oil. I had been taking EPO for 2 months by then. So it could have been the soy I started in June that dried up my ewcm.
    2006 2009 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alexis, I know I posted a bunch about the RJ and BP in our chit chat thread, but I would say that I don't think these two are the ewcm makers....or supposed to be....they are just superfoods and fertility-boosters. They are not hormone-related, so I don't honestly think they can mess up your cycle. Those are usually the hormone-related supps like L'Arg, FertileCM, Tribulus Terrestris (or however you spell it) and the like. Flava and PP might correct me here, but I am pretty sure that most of the boy swayers that I have seen from IG and here all took the RJ at least. Give it a try! They are not very expensive. I do the capsules, but RJ comes in a real honey form, I just hate eating honey alone, so I did the capsules.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And gelatin, that raises T so is a hormonal supp.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast