Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

DH has low testosterone?

My DH wants to sway blue but I'm worried about his testosterone levels affecting it. He is 26 and his levels were 435ng/dL which I've read is way too low for his age. Will this sabotage a boy sway? Anything he can do to raise his levels? We have 3 daughters together so clearly something needs to change for him to get his boy!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What did his doctor say? Was there any explanation?

Is he eating right, exercising a healthy level, so on?

I think the best strategy is for him to get in good health if he isn't and do regular release, every 2-4 days starting right away and continuing indefinitely. this will help raise T levels and also make more sperm, which seems to sway blue for reasons we don't totally knwo.

I would be very very wary about having him start up a lot of herbal or other supplements to "raise testosterone". It isn't about just testosterone itself, it's about his overall health and sperm quality. In a healthy 26 year old guy, his T levels will take care of themselves and if htey aren't, we need to correct that by getting him healthy because the herbal products may make his T levels go up but still not make boys!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reply! I'm certain his drop in testosterone is from a couple years ago when he was in a high stress job, very overworked, barely sleeping, and eating crappy. He has a different position at work now and things are much much different though I'm guessing it takes time for the body to heal in many ways. I'd say our lifestyles are fairly healthy though he could exercise more for sure.

Interestingly enough I do know he has a great sperm count, even with low T. We got fertility testing done a little over a year ago and his semen analysis was all "ideal levels" for everything. The problem was with me and I've since fixed my issues (and just had a sweet baby girl 3 weeks ago!).

I will definitely tell him about the 2-4 days. For the second half of our relationship he's been a one every 7-10 days or sometimes more, except during ovulation. Would not so frequent sex/release lower testosterone?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THat is DEFINITELY good news. We have seen (anecdotally, but with a LOT of anecdotes at this point LOL) that guys who are on steroids and have T levels thru the roof are still having way way more girls, so it's just not so clear how the two things work in combination with each other.

IT's a chicken/egg kind of thing with the release - while I don't KNOW that every 2-4 days raises T levels I will say this much...when it comes to my blue swayers, I find time and again that the couples with lots of girls tend to have sex much less often than the couples iwth lots of boys. There are exceptions but 8 out of 10 times when a couple is only having sex once every week or 2 weeks, they have a lot of girls and want boys. So even though I do not know for sure, I do think that it is one of those "can't hurt, may help" type of things.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good to know! I'm sure he'll be glad to hear the news, and I'll be glad to see the increase in frequency

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not think we have enough info for me to ever recommend something like that.

We are getting very good results without going that far, just with easily available OTC vitamins and that is my recommendation for increasing sperm health.