Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

5th month ttc boy...help

So I'm on my 5th month and although I'm really sad (and scared) I am looking to what I may need to do to get pregnant. I am still eating HE, including 2 eggs a day, nuts, protein/carbs almost always when eating, red meat a few times a week, avocados a few times a week, and trying to include tuna/salmon. I'm also drinking V8 and coconut water most days. I am lifting weights 20-30 minutes 4 times a week and trying to walk more throughout my day. We are dtd every other day in the fertile window and the past couple cycles did 0-2, 0-1, and 0 day. We use preseed. He's on a daily vitamin, Coq10, l'arginine, and vitamin d. I'm on a prenatal, coq10, fish oil, folic acid, and vitamin d.

I am thinking of cutting out all extra junk food like cookies, candy, and ice cream. I was also going to switch to organic (less chemicals) decaf coffee and only one cup a day. I will be drinking two cups of green tea a day but not sure if that's okay after O?

I'm also going to add fertility yoga poses into my day although I'll probably have to do it with my kids around so I won't be able to do a lot of meditating or anything but it's better than nothing I guess.

Anything else I can do? Dh and I had problems with dd2 and had all the testing done. Everything is open and functioning correctly with both of us. I feel like it must be something with egg quality or implantation. I really don't know but dh is older and only willing to try a couple more months.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I am obviously a stressed, anxious person with a semi-stressful job. I try to do things that I enjoy like being with my family and reading. I'm hoping the yoga will also help with the stress. I try to think positive but sometimes struggle and I'm sure that plays a part in my fertility issues.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, ignore this post since you answered in the other one.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I answered this in your other thread but just wanted to give you additional encouragement, I think you're doing just wonderfully. I think it's just a matter of waiiting for the right sperm to meet the right egg and I hope that he's willing to back down on the time limits as I think that is adding stress that is never good for TTC.

Oh here's something to tweak - instead of every other day, let's stretch that to every 2 days and see if that gives more time for swimmers to recover.

I have absolute faith that this can and will happen for you, Quinn. BEst wishes and blue dust.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much!! So we would dtd on cd 7,10,13? Or until I get a positive opk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Or should I do cd 8 then 11 because I tend to O on day 13?

Should I still try to dtd three times in the fertile window after positive opk?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you tend to O on CD 13 then I'd do CD 8 and 11, but if it doesn't quite work out then don't sweat it.

Yes, still do the 3 attempts at or around pos OPK if you can, I just want to give more time in the early part of the cycle before the fertile window opens so he's not too depleted in the fertile window.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got it!! Thanks.