Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bee pollen and Royal jelly

Can I take both for a boy sway? Because I have been.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, I have been too. Lots of IG gals did, I think they are both awesome super foods/fertility boosters.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Lola! How have you been? How's the TTC going? Have you started yet?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea, we ttc this last cycle, I'm 14dpo now, expecting AF any minute. I had my first round of Clomid this cycle, too, so was a big bummer it didn't take. But I've got a few more rounds to go before I start to consider my next plan of action, which will either be to take a good amount of time off and get thin again or just get thin again and continue to try (meaning no diet, so I'll have to be ok with a girl then, because I think diet is a big deal). I am just so so sick of this extra weight. But like I wrote on another thread, DH is going to go ahead and get an SA on Monday just to be sure we aren't dealing with sperm issues and stupidly ttc all this time for nothing.....although if it IS his, not much else we can afford to do but stuff him full of more supps, LOL. I am already planning on upping his CoQ10 amount to 200mg and giving him maca as well. Anyway, not to be a downer, but ttc sucks for me right now. I am hoping something happens in the next couple of months because I am really running out of steam.

SO, how is it you keep losing weight on this boy diet? You are doing a good job, then! Don't forget that there are TONS of very fit women who have boys everyday....heck, I have several friends who are tiny and work out a bunch and don't eat nearly like the boy diet and have boys. Well, you yourself have one, so you know. Anyway, I am happy for you that you are not gaining, that is well done! You are shooting for Oct still, right?
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Yea, we ttc this last cycle, I'm 14dpo now, expecting AF any minute. I had my first round of Clomid this cycle, too, so was a big bummer it didn't take. But I've got a few more rounds to go before I start to consider my next plan of action, which will either be to take a good amount of time off and get thin again or just get thin again and continue to try (meaning no diet, so I'll have to be ok with a girl then, because I think diet is a big deal). I am just so so sick of this extra weight. But like I wrote on another thread, DH is going to go ahead and get an SA on Monday just to be sure we aren't dealing with sperm issues and stupidly ttc all this time for nothing.....although if it IS his, not much else we can afford to do but stuff him full of more supps, LOL. I am already planning on upping his CoQ10 amount to 200mg and giving him maca as well. Anyway, not to be a downer, but ttc sucks for me right now. I am hoping something happens in the next couple of months because I am really running out of steam.

SO, how is it you keep losing weight on this boy diet? You are doing a good job, then! Don't forget that there are TONS of very fit women who have boys everyday....heck, I have several friends who are tiny and work out a bunch and don't eat nearly like the boy diet and have boys. Well, you yourself have one, so you know. Anyway, I am happy for you that you are not gaining, that is well done! You are shooting for Oct still, right?
    I am sorry the TTC train is sucky right now! I hope the issue isn't your DH's swimmers. I have my fingers crossed that you will get a BFP next month!!

We are still planning for October, but I am scared I am not doing things right! And I am NOT fit. I am still heavier than I should be. I think I just need to drink more juice and eat more carbs, and then I might start gaining? I am guessing all the losing is the lack of sugar in my diet (I have a huge sweet tooth normally).
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola - huni hang in there, I'm out too this month if it's any consolation....I thought I was so talented in getting pg ( based on my 3 previous pregnancies) was I in delusion or what...Never mind, I'm not desperate nor discouraged, maybe a bit confused, like what I'm doing wrong you know

But it will happen eventually both for you and me I'm getting strong boy vibes from you lol

Hobber - based on my experience, I would say, go when you planned (October0 and you'll adjust things along the way. Unless you get OHW

I have q for you guys: I ran out of Royal Jelly (and it is super expensive ) but I have Bee Pollen - do you think BP alone could help with egg quality? (I'm taking tons of other things as well)
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What's OHW?

And I just started the royal jelly, because I was only able to find it when I was out visiting family in California. I hope bee pollen alone is good enough because that is all I have been taking up until now!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    What's OHW?
    One Hit Wonder!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    One Hit Wonder!
    Ah! Both my girls were. My son took two cycles to conceive. But both my girls were "oops" babies as well, so I don't know if that counts as One Hit Wonders.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    I am sorry the TTC train is sucky right now! I hope the issue isn't your DH's swimmers. I have my fingers crossed that you will get a BFP next month!!

We are still planning for October, but I am scared I am not doing things right! And I am NOT fit. I am still heavier than I should be. I think I just need to drink more juice and eat more carbs, and then I might start gaining? I am guessing all the losing is the lack of sugar in my diet (I have a huge sweet tooth normally).
    I think you've pegged that exactly right! Up the juice intake and even allow yourself some sweets if you like, as long as you're eating protein at the same time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast