Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone starting their attempts in August/September?

I was hoping for July but think I need to push it back a month. Would love a buddy or two!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Quinn,

I start my attempt for a girl in Sept/Oct. I have been on the LE diet for 9 weeks now. Sending all my blue dust your way, take as much as you like

I have always had a boy friendly diet, so this change has been challenging. For my boys, I always had cereal for breakfast, something with oats or muesli and full cream milk. Lunch was a toasted sandwich with ham and cheese or peanut butter. I would always have a sweet biscuit or something like that in between meals. Dinner was always meat, red meat ( I love Lamb) at least 4/5 times a week and chicken maybe 2 x a week. I drank about 10 cups of tea a day, that's all I drank. No soft drinks and hardly an alcohol.

Not sure if any of this helps you with eating for a boy, but you never know. Fingers crossed
    2004: 2011

Dreaming of pink

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm new here! Planning my blue sway starting in September. August appointment for IUD removal and hoping for 1 clean cycle before trying.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello blue buddies!! I'm in the process of swaying now! TTC in October! I naturally tend to eat a girl friendly diet, so switching that hasn't been easy... But I think I've got it down solid as well as the supplements down solid! I'm also tracking ovulation for the first time in my life! (With DD, we weren't "trying", but we weren't protecting!) so far I seem to be fairly regular! That's a relief (: how are you all doing in your diets and supps???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Clomid and IUI #1 - 12/16 was unsuccessful
    Clomid and IUI #2 - 1/10/17 SUCCESS! Currently carrying baby#2!!!
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nann3r View Post
    Hello blue buddies!! I'm in the process of swaying now! TTC in October! I naturally tend to eat a girl friendly diet, so switching that hasn't been easy... But I think I've got it down solid as well as the supplements down solid! I'm also tracking ovulation for the first time in my life! (With DD, we weren't "trying", but we weren't protecting!) so far I seem to be fairly regular! That's a relief (: how are you all doing in your diets and supps???

I am still in the research phase of all this! I am terrible about not eating breakfast. I am just not a morning person. And I tend to get caught up throughout the day working that I usually just eat something quickly and don't always go for the HE type choices. So I am definitely going to have to make some significant changes!! The other issue is that I am on a gluten-free diet already due to IBS which has really helped so I am not going to change that for sure.

I need to go out and buy some vitamins/supplements/etc. I am sort of a no-vitamin type of person. I just don't believe in them (I believe in getting nutrients through diet pretty strongly); but I don't think it could hurt and it's definitely worth a try. I probably won't track ovulation until I get my IUD out since I am likely not ovulating (since I don't get my period currently)

6. Likes Nann3r liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm October-November
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

8. Likes Nann3r liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-of-harts View Post
    I'm October-November
    What are you swaying for?!

Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Clomid and IUI #1 - 12/16 was unsuccessful
    Clomid and IUI #2 - 1/10/17 SUCCESS! Currently carrying baby#2!!!
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."