Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

PCOS now secondary infertility. Can I still sway?

I figured once I started ovulating properly we would have a good chance. Instead my RE has said I am in the unexplained basket and advised to move onto IVF.

Unfortunately I can't do that next cycle as we haven't started intake for the IVF clinic. We are trying to up puregon dose to get a better/faster response but does anyone know what my chances are.

I neglected to ask that during appointment. Was to distraught. Figured IVF was always a fall back option but thought we would be pregnant by the 12 month mark. Next cycle will be 13 months and not even a squinter

I am trying to increase fruit/veg, exercise ( which has been lacking) and lose a little bit of weight. Maybe that will help, I don't know. It can't do any harm. If this next round doesn't work, we will be off to IVF. I am assuming there is no real swaying but just wanted to clarify/vent my frustration. Have been breaking down the last few days and just need some hope I guess.

1 last baby to join our family.
    Hoping and trying for

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/57da58

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by janse View Post
    I figured once I started ovulating properly we would have a good chance. Instead my RE has said I am in the unexplained basket and advised to move onto IVF.

Unfortunately I can't do that next cycle as we haven't started intake for the IVF clinic. We are trying to up puregon dose to get a better/faster response but does anyone know what my chances are.

I neglected to ask that during appointment. Was to distraught. Figured IVF was always a fall back option but thought we would be pregnant by the 12 month mark. Next cycle will be 13 months and not even a squinter

I am trying to increase fruit/veg, exercise ( which has been lacking) and lose a little bit of weight. Maybe that will help, I don't know. It can't do any harm. If this next round doesn't work, we will be off to IVF. I am assuming there is no real swaying but just wanted to clarify/vent my frustration. Have been breaking down the last few days and just need some hope I guess.
    I'm so sorry to hear that . I have PCOS too and we are about to start trying for #3 but I do worry it will affect my sway and maybe even fertility. PCOS stinks!!!! I wish it didn't exist . I hope and pray your TTC dreams come true and lots of blue baby dust

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Swaying blue is going to HELP you get pregnant. BEing on fertility boosting supps, having hubby do regular release, using preseed, those will only help.

I want you on the alt. form of atomic fertility diet in this thread 5 from top. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html Yes please exercise, it will help.

Losing weight has really not been that consistent in terms of results so if you need to lose some, go for it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ