Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need Tips and Encouragement. Please!

So af is here after our first attempt and I'm taking a trip down "I'll never get pregnant" road. I had trouble conceiving my second dd even though all of our tests came back normal. I'm feeling pretty depressed and I know dh is upset too.

I need your most fertile tips! What do you think helped you get pregnant the quickest?

I would also like to hear what you do to relax and calm down. I found some youtube videos for fertility yoga and will do those while dh and I hang out at night. It's really my only time to do it so it won't be as calm and centered as it should be.

I had a mc after trying 3 months for my dd#2 and I think that it really messed with me because I couldn't get pregnant after that. I have high anxiety already and it's intensified now with ttc. My confidence is pretty low too, I usually just assume I'm out.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by Babygirlquest; July 21st, 2021 at 07:32 AM.

3. Thanks Quinn31 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks. Does maca root sway boy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by Babygirlquest; July 21st, 2021 at 07:33 AM.

6. Likes Quinn31 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks. I found an old post about maca but can't find anything new. If it's good I want to take it asap!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not a fan of maca and do not recommend it for anyone TTC swaying pink or blue. There is little to no real info about what it does or if it's safe and people on here have had some bad experiences with it.

One month is nothing so please try not to worry about it. It takes fully fertile couples 3-6 months to get pregnant on averge.

The best thing you can do is do exactly what you're doing. Everything about the blue sway on this site helps people get pregnant. WE have outstanding results with quick conceptions and so please quit looking for "the magic bullet" and just do what you're doing. It will happen.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. My intellectual side knows that but the scared side freaks out. Our bout with infertility has really done a number on me. I think adding yoga and adding more vegetables will make me feel better this month.

I'm really most concerned with changing my negative thinking. That can't be good for fertility.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quinn - please trust me on this...thoughts don't really affect fertility.

The main things that affect fertility are easy to change or are unchangable - like really bad diets, overweight or underweight, smoking, drinking...or things you can't change like your genetics or your age. Stress plays a part, to be sure, but if a little stress or negativity could prevent conception the whole human race would have died out a long time ago.

PLEASE PLEASE try not to look at this as this complicated thing that you have to get exactly perfectly or dire consequences will result. That's a recipe for another girl because it makes you feel defeated and overwhelmed because there is ALWAYS some other miracle pill that could possibly be taken, exercise that could be done, or negative thought or fear in your mind. No one can do all of them and sometimes the harder you try, the worse you feel about it because it never ends, the goalposts are moved again and again whenever you read about some other thing that so and so swears by.

For some reason it just seems to HAPPEN to people sometimes that they go for a little while not getting preggo. It's like their body just decided "eh, not right now" for whatever reason that we'll never honestly know and decided to hold off. It doesn't mean it will ever happen again and you are already doing all the right things to get pregnant quickly this time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THANK YOU! That is just what I needed to hear. I've been doing a pretty good job with this boy sway and I just need to keep going. I know I'm fertile so I just need to chill out and keep doing what I'm doing. Thanks again. I really did need to hear that. Especially the word "defeated" because that's been in my head this whole time. Woohoo, I think I have my second wind.

The first day of af is always the hardest for me. I took a bit of a break and drank a couple cups of coffee and ate some refined carbs without protein. Big surprise, my body feels like crap!!

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you using Preseed? It helped us conceive our #3 on the first try. We didn't use it our first round this time and got a BFN. We added it for the next round and are currently in the 2ww.

14. Likes Quinn31, atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast