Page 2 of 121 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, iluv: We believe in celebrating all of our children and not just the first. I have not had a shower with all the kids, but I may go out with my close friends and fam for tea or something....anything special.
    thank you GD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies!!!
    Oh yeah I can't wait for Lola to POAS!!!!! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeally hoping for a BFP here!

Me I feel a lot better today no sore throat and my eyes don't burn so much at all BUT I have a little runny nose now. Not much and all clear but yeah Im not happy. I may just go next cycle...
    And the thing is Sept. or not it's dam hot here! But it will be in Oct. too so I guess it don't matter . And it's not fall yet first day of fall is Sept. 23.
    Oh and my temp today is 92.40 and stupid FF don't let me put it in! WTH? it says
    "your entry of 92.40 does not seem right. " so what? That's my temp and a stupid computer should put it whatever I type.ughh
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, WP, that is a great and very encouraging story! Makes me particularly excited because I have been having a green blend drink daily for months now and also been taking spirulina. The greens and nutrients from F/V are supposed to really do wonders for people's FSH levels. I don't have the FSH issues, but clearly there is something else.

Speaking of that, if I don't get pg this cycle, and if I don't give up, DH is getting his sperm tested, period. He is not against it or anything, I just haven't felt like it was necessary, but with 2 months of Clomid AND perfectly-timed BD (and after months of crazy healthy supps), there is no reason why I shouldn't be getting pg if all of my tests are coming back spotless. Maybe I just want to find something to blame. I know I shouldn't jump to conclusions, though!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WP- that's so great for your friend!!!!( I jumped up at eat an apple now lol)

About the baby shower I never had one and I never even been to one . No1 ever give me nothing so I really don't understand ppl who whine about it...like I remember back on IG when I read post about baby showers like "oh what do you this is this rude??" posts because ppl had a register and she did not get exactly what on her list was....I was thinking OMG WTH?? Why is she not happy she got presents , help ect? I just don't get it they should be thankful .I would be so happy!
    Well that's what I think .
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Hey ladies!!!
    Oh yeah I can't wait for Lola to POAS!!!!! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeally hoping for a BFP here!

Me I feel a lot better today no sore throat and my eyes don't burn so much at all BUT I have a little runny nose now. Not much and all clear but yeah Im not happy. I may just go next cycle...
    And the thing is Sept. or not it's dam hot here! But it will be in Oct. too so I guess it don't matter . And it's not fall yet first day of fall is Sept. 23.
    Oh and my temp today is 92.40 and stupid FF don't let me put it in! WTH? it says
    "your entry of 92.40 does not seem right. " so what? That's my temp and a stupid computer should put it whatever I type.ughh
    YAY! So glad you are feeling better! That is a really low temp....maybe FF thinks you are dead, LOL.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's just for me or this site is loading soooo slow for everyone? This going on for days now!
    I went on IG just to see and it's working like a charm
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    G2g pick up DD3 I see they are outside on the playground. She must be happy because like that but they can only use it when it's cloudy because it's so hot they can't go on the sun. (there is a screened porch where they play normally all in shade) yeah gotta love fl...
    Lunch is tuna salad today for me lol.
    +1

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls...I haven't had my appt yet but I just wanted to let you know my hpt was negative today. My bleeding is heavy with clots. My cramps are worse with sharp pains on my left side.

Lola-I'm taking in all of my hpt's to show the doctor if he doesn't believe me lol. I'm demanding bloodwork, an u/s, and my Rhogam shot. I'll update after my appt this afternoon. Thanks for being so supportive ladies!
    2006 2009 2012

Looking to add another to our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola my love- you and dh are suped to your eyeballs and you're full of clomid it'll definitely happen. I would say don't test tomorrow, it's an almost guaranteed bfn and you don't need any more of those. Give your emotions a break and wait till 10dpo

B- we almost moved to Texas earlier this year but dh's company decided they needed him here more. I was kinda bummed, we would love to move away from dh's family but he loves his job so they would have to move us.

Alexis- Big hug hun, I'll be waiting for your update.

Besides the cabin fever dd3 is back to her sweet crazy self, it's amazing what 24 hrs on antibiotics can do. I'm considering letting her run with the neighborhood kids a bit today, she's been so sad sitting here with me while her sisters are out playing. So rough being sick when your 4 lol
    Last edited by 3Pink1Blue; September 1st, 2011 at 12:18 PM.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Alexis, I am so sorry. Big hugs for you.

Lola, I am very excited for you! I think your symptoms sound very promising!

WP--cool story about your friend!

For me, I feel a lot better today. My initial beta yesterday was 571 so we will see how it looks on Friday. For any symptoms watchers, my boobs were super sore (that never happens to me) and I was pissed off for two weeks, lol! Seriously I was uber bitch America, every little thing made me mad and my mom and my friend both said, hormones! It's funny because with dd my first symptoms were crazy dreams and I would cry over happy things in movies, that never used to happen to me. I did cry last weekend over a kid's essay about his great grandma but that kind of thing has happened to me more often since dd so I didn't think too much of it. Oh, and this time we went out to eat this twice weekend and the food just didn't taste right. It was places I like, orders I'd had before, and it happened twice so I was pretty sure something was going on but I didn't want to say it for sure.

I had this superstition that I wouldn't test until today (9/1) because I know three people with birthdays today and they're all boys. And DH was like, just test now (when I was having cramps) and I was like but I only know girls with birthdays today! lol So I looked up famous birthdays for 8/31 and it was like all boys so I felt better. But I think I would really be happy with either gender, I really wanted one dd and I got her so it's all good. DH says we are having two kids no matter what because he doesn't want more so I'm like, well I better try to enjoy this pregnancy then. I just hope I continue to get good news. I wanted to kind of keep it secret but I had to leave work yesterday unexpectedly for a blood draw and then I came back with this huge things on my arm. Seriously, if my family ever loses our home in a flood we could use that bandage for a temporary shelter. Frigging ridiculous. So EVERYBODY was asking and I suck at lying. I might as well have had a t-shirt that said "knocked up." Oh well, yes it's more people who know if things go wrong but it's also more people who can think happy thoughts and pray for us now.
    Tiffany

DH June 2005
    DD Oct 2008
    DS May 2012
    Thank you gender dreaming!

Page 2 of 121 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast