Page 3 of 121 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Daisy- so glad you're doing better today! I hate how weepy I've become, I'm not usually much of a cryer but I cry at everything these days.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexis2007 View Post
    Hey girls...I haven't had my appt yet but I just wanted to let you know my hpt was negative today. My bleeding is heavy with clots. My cramps are worse with sharp pains on my left side.

Lola-I'm taking in all of my hpt's to show the doctor if he doesn't believe me lol. I'm demanding bloodwork, an u/s, and my Rhogam shot. I'll update after my appt this afternoon. Thanks for being so supportive ladies!
    OH NO BUMMER, Alexis...I am SOOOO sorry, hun. I hope you are doing ok. I know you've had one before and don't need to hear me say this, but you know how common it is and you can try again right away. My heart just breaks whenever anyone gets all excited and then has to be let down like this. ): We are here for you if you need to vent. BIG BIG BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm gatecrashing ... I'm so sorry to hear your news Alexis. Big {hugs}.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im on CD4 not CD5! But on FF the calendar is on Sept.2! How can I change that to SEpt.1?? Or is it wrong for everyone?
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohhh Alexis that's a m/c Im so sorry for you .... omg we were all so happy for you. big hugs
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3pink- so nice DD is all better!!

daisy- you need a prego sticker here!
    +1

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Not much time but oh, Alexis ... HUGS! Big ones. I am so sorry to hear your news, it wasn't at all what I was expecting to hear. Let us know what the doc says. Hope you're doing OK. I'm just so sorry to hear it.

Daisy I'm glad to hear things seem to be going a-ok for you though! Keep us posted. How many weeks does this make you?

Lola I'd love to move North, I am MUCH more into cold (even the muck of snow) than I am heat. But oh well, there are worse things in life than sweating! Fun that you're a TX girl though! If it wasn't so hot (and in fairness this is the hottest summer we've had in 30 years) I'd like it a whole lot better.

Jen LOL about wanting to move to get away from the fam! But having read what you've written about them all it makes total sense, they are pretty horrid people to have to be around.

Flava so you're for sure waiting til October now? Wish I could help with FF but I don't use it so clearly can't help!

Have to go get DD1 from kindy, BBL!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big Hugs Alexis....so sorry hun...it feels devastating....i know

Congrats Daisy!!! Hopefully we will have much more bfps following...

Begonia, i would love to change places with you....i live in cold MN and prefer the heat to the long winters here.....life is sometimes funny.

Lola if you can wait for 10dpo....FX for u dear.
    Yes if not this cycle i am back to medicated ones with my RE next month.

Flava hope u get better soon. its only cycle day 4....so no worry.
    2005 now

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Daisy, glad your pains have eased up and all is ok! Congrats again!!! Excited to hear how your betas go tomorrow. Hearing you are bitchy and weepy in the 2ww makes me feel optimistic, because MAN ON MAN have I been this time. Anyway, I hope you are feeling well, and yes, get a ticker!!!

Cemas, I would love to see you get on some meds. Sorry I keep preaching that to you. I just know how long you've been doing this along with me. xxoo

Flava, that is weird about FF....I'm sure there is a way to adjust the calendar, although I've never had to do that. I am so glad you are giving it a go this month!

Begonia, I am with you on the snow. People from up north laugh at me when I tell them I'm moving to Chicago someday, but having grown up in Houston and New Orleans for the most part, I would welcome a change, even if it means ridiculous frigid weather and driving snow and wind. It would be like a new adventure! Part of me wants to move back to New Orleans, though, which is worse than TX because of the hellish humidity.

Zan, you are welcome to gate crash any time!!!! xxoo
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And you guys are right, I know I'm heading for disappointment testing at 8dpo. I'm a hot mess lately, and can't decide whether I want to or not. If I do, I will heed everyone's caution about the probable bfn. Thanks, ladies!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Page 3 of 121 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast