Page 5 of 121 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alexis, I'm so sorry! I hope you are able to try again as soon as you feel up to it.

Lola, I agree that you should wait. You'll have a better chance of a positive test in a couple days. Waiting is a killer, isn't it?

Daisy, Congrats on your BFP!

This thread moves SO fast. I wasn't able to keep up with everything in the August thread, but I am trying to keep up this month!!

BTW, I don't know if anyone remembers, but I was having trouble gaining weight at first on the boy diet. NOT ANYMORE! I am up 7 lbs all of a sudden. Yikes! I already look pregnant and we haven't even had our attempt yet!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Alexis i am sorry. everyone that i know that has carried ttc right away because you are more furtle. I.say go with your gut. Sending hugs!
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am still feeling so crampy. I feel like AF is going to be here any.second...just.not due.till next Tuesday. Maybe she is coming early.
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alexis- I'm so sorry. Waiting a cycle is good for you emotionally and can help them date a pregnancy better. But medically, so far as I can tell, you don't have to wait. Huge hugs.

Lola- I hope this is your month!

Tink- I hope AF stays away.

Gals can you all take a look at my chart? We're supposed to be avoiding for my testing at the end of the month and what in the world it looks like I o'd on CD9?!?!?! I used to O cd 15 or so before my second DD was born and since my cycles have returned, cd17-19. I'm floored and this would mean we have perfect timing this month. Can fish oil make you o early? It's the only thing I've changed. I temp vaginally so it's really accurate.

My Ovulation Chart
    Heather
    Mama to Gabriela (4) Liliana (22 months)
    TTC our son in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alexis- again Hun, so so sorry i agree to wait a cycle, you're only talking 6 weeks till your next attempt, it's hard but over all worth it. Big big hug.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alexis: I am soooo sorry. Glad you went to the doc and have some peace of mind. I would TTC when I felt up to it, but 6 wks really isn't too long.

b3: I would temp for a another week or so before deciding FF is right. They have me wrong O dates 2 months in a row. This month they thought I Oed 2 days earlier until I kept putting in more temps. You may have Oed on CD9 though.....I just think it is too soon to tell. Is it important for you guys not to get PG this month because you going to the doc? GL can't wait to see your temps for the next couple days.

LOLA!!!! Where are you hiding? I am assuming you did not cave and test today. I have been tempted to rip open my box of tests I hid away.....I have to practice self control....at least for a few more days. I had cramping today, kind of weird for me....I don't think I ahve had that before in the 2WW.....it only lasted a couple hours. Thank goodness this weekend is going to keep me busy. We are going to a flea market tomorrow to liquadate some the overstock of chickens we have.

Anyone have plans for Labor Day?
    thank you GD

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WP: Yep, my test results won't be accurate if I'm pg. My temps just never go to 98 if I haven't o'd. It's so strange!

Ok calming down a bit. I did have a few temps higher than 98 in my Jun cycle. However they weren't after such a bit dip so idk. We shall see. I can't say I'll be sad to be pg in the slightest bit but I do really want to get these results right once and for all.
    Last edited by b3blue; September 2nd, 2011 at 02:15 PM.
    Heather
    Mama to Gabriela (4) Liliana (22 months)
    TTC our son in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava so you're for sure waiting til October now? Wish I could help with FF but I don't use it so clearly can't help!
    I fixed FF they send me email. DH want to go and Im not but I may never try like this Im afraid I come up with some excuse next month too...Im not really sick at all only have to rub my right eye in the corner...feel so big but if I look it's not...everyone says it's allergie. I don't know...

Lola- Im stalking your FF and looking good!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alexis- Im sorry big hugs! Why did your Dr said to take baby aspirin? I wanted to ask about if anyone taking it but I think no1. I was thinking to do so after O when we ttc but just can't remember why it was good...
    Also i think you can try to ttc if you don't want to wait because it was so early. Lot's of ppl would not even know if tehy don't take a test and they try next month right?
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey hobber yeyyyy for 7 lbs!!!! umm I look pregnant to lol lots of fat on my tummy
    +1

Page 5 of 121 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast