Page 55 of 121 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PinkNeedBlue View Post
    I'll catch up later I just wanted to post this pic. If any body shatters the carrying theory this is it. This lower then low belly produced a gorgeous baby girl.
    It looks like she had a perfect watermelon belly which I find throw the carrying rules. The watermelon bellies can go either way but more girl from my experience. I can't tell nub shots but I think I got the carrying thing down pretty good.
    Last edited by iluvmyman; September 20th, 2011 at 02:24 AM.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kris, do you know if they are changing your due date? How is your partner and all the kids getting along w/ the pregnancy. I'm sure everyone is excited! So great seeing that baby move, huh!
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    We decided yesterday not to ttc anymore. Maybe 1 more in Oct. but may not even that.
    DH is worried about work, money, and renting with 5 kids if we have to move out ect ect.
    I just wish he told me this before I put on this 20lbs ! It will be hard to loose it again for sure.
    But I know somewhere he is right...
    Anyway that am I doing here ? I already had 2 sway and it did not worked. So who am I kidding?
    I wish everyone get a blue bfp ! I hang out till AF due and then say goodbye.

Just to add it's 5dpo and Im trying to stop the HE diet(wanted to go till AF just to see if bfn but no point now)
    but it's hard because I still damn hungry all the time now!
    Also I feel sick like a cold again , DD1 is the same and DD4 still sick with ear infection!
    I did not expect that Flava. Are you totally saying goodbye if no BFP? I understand the finances for sure and am scared myself. Who knows what the future will hold and it might just be a little break. How are you doing with the news? I hope you are OK and maybe you might still check in on us here and there. GL to you but I hope you'll get a BFP and not leave us at all.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by My Fabulous Children View Post
    Helloooooo ladies, It's been a while I really miss here, I'm back TTC (hopefully) in Oct'. I just took a break for a while. How are you all? I hope you are all doing well.

I have no idea what's going on here, but Congratulations to all those who got their BFP's and good luck on the 2ww girls!

Please wish me luck and send me good vibes ..becuz I am SO tired of my messy, crazy, LONG cycles. I'm now on Clomid!!!
    Hil MFC, it's been a while. GL next month. Its coming up really soon!
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola - I'm thinking about you and praying for you. I hope you get the full results back soon and the re-test sounds like a good plan. The rest you'll have to take day by day and we'll be here with you day by day and get through this. I think it all sounds possible to get pregnant again and I'm glad you are still trying. Battery running on empty so I've got to log off.

I'll try to post some pics of my NT U/S tomorrow but it's not till 3:30 or so. Good night!
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyman View Post
    Hil MFC, it's been a while. GL next month. Its coming up really soon!
    Thank you! Congrats on your pregnancy! How are you feeling?
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyman View Post
    Kris, do you know if they are changing your due date? How is your partner and all the kids getting along w/ the pregnancy. I'm sure everyone is excited! So great seeing that baby move, huh!
    Yes they did change my due date to March 30th. My very first appt they said it was April 1st but I knew it was 2 days earlier than that as I ovulated 2 days early. My partner is over the moon, she can't stop talking about how cute the baby is! It was cute though, was holding onto the umbilical cord then was snuggling into my placenta with it's little butt in the air. The kids are doing well with it, they're getting excited as seeing the photos made it more real for them.
    I actually got 50 photos and 8 videos so we have a lot to look at!!
    I hope your NT scan goes well and you get some great shots of your little bubba too! Can't wait to see them!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    kris -very cute baby! Did you posted in the u/s thread? I think looks like boy!
    No not yet but I will post them in there. I got like 50 photos but I can't see any good ones of the genital area. I will be getting another 4D scan in a few weeks to find out for sure if it's a boy or girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We decided yesterday not to ttc anymore. Maybe 1 more in Oct. but may not even that.
    DH is worried about work, money, and renting with 5 kids if we have to move out ect ect.
    I just wish he told me this before I put on this 20lbs ! It will be hard to loose it again for sure.
    But I know somewhere he is right...
    Anyway that am I doing here ? I already had 2 sway and it did not worked. So who am I kidding?
    I wish everyone get a blue bfp ! I hang out till AF due and then say goodbye.

Just to add it's 5dpo and Im trying to stop the HE diet(wanted to go till AF just to see if bfn but no point now)
    but it's hard because I still damn hungry all the time now!
    Also I feel sick like a cold again , DD1 is the same and DD4 still sick with ear infection!
    Aww, well I guess you have to do what feels right for the family. But it would be awesome if you are pregnant now!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Hi Skrimpy, nice to hear from you!!!
    Thanks TTC5 - I'm excited to see you guys are TTC again!
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Page 55 of 121 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast