Page 1 of 121 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck September TTC Boy Chit Chat and Such Thread

Thought I'd go ahead and kick us off in September since it's officially FALL TIME and boy time, yea???? I know TTC5 is busy with her little one.....hope you are OK, hunni!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, I am 7dpo today, and I feel MASSIVELY emotional and a little depressive. I cried in the shower for a bit this morning thinking it wasn't going to be my month, again. Is that weird? I know I usually get emotional, but I can't tell what is going on with me. Maybe I'm actually getting depressive because of this ttc marathon.

And I was thinking about your DD, TTC5.....hope she is ok and her boo-boo is no big deal.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know, Lola ... I'm worried about 5's LO too. I hope she updates soon.

Lots of cause for concern on our lil' thread, huh? for Daisy and Alexis with the scares. And Daisy, congrats on getting the BFP ... hope all is a-ok, please KUP!

Alexis check in after your appt today!

Tink way to just hop on the TTC train! If you do get pg September odds are you won't even be showing or need Spanx in October ... you'd just lose the ability to booze it up

Flava how're you feelin' this am love? Hope it is better.

And Miss Lola ... I am going to keep all my fingers crossed (well, when I'm not typing or driving or things that require fingers) that your depressy, super emotional state is due to surging pregnancy hormones. Because I'm an optimist like that. Even still I'm sorry you're feeling that way, no matter the reason it still sucks to be in that mood. Here's hoping something fab and unexpectedly wonderful happens to you today to lift your spirits

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jen I seriously just wait for you to post so I can check your scan ticker It is going to be so fun when it gets to the single digits! At least we can say now that the big scan is THIS MONTH!

September. Crazy that it's here already. I love fall but it is still so frickin' hot that it might as well be July

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, B! You ladies always make me feel better. I would love for something awesome to happen today too! Actually, it would be great if something amazing happens this weekend when I poas. I may do it tomorrow morning at 8dpo, just for shits and giggles. What state do you live in that is so hot still? It is starting to cool off a tiny bit, will be only 90 here today, LOL (I'm in South Carolina).

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, Flava....forgot to add that I think it's ok to ttc if it's just allergies. I really think it's ok overall, unless you are barfing and not eating and the like. Ya know, just take the robitussin/mucinex and go as planned. I hope you do feel better soon, though!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola I'm deep in the heart (heat?!?) of Texas where it'll be a brisk, fall-like 107 today. The 5 months of summer here drive me nuts! I love the people, would hate to leave my friends here, but I'd move in a heartbeat. DH and I thought about it seriously this spring but it would be so difficult to move/re-establish his business that we'll be here for the long haul.

OOOH! That's what I should get when I win the baby bet and we have a boy! A summer home in Colorado

Yes the 8DPO bfp is rare, but not impossible! Might as well get the POAS party started for the weekend C'mon BFP!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't get the quote thing to work but Flava, ITA with Lola re: sickness!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    B, I didn't know you were in TX! I was B&R in Houston, and my family is still there and in Austin. It is hotter than a mother there today, I saw that on the weather this morning. I'm telling ya, going north is MONEY. It seems to be getting hotter and hotter earlier in the year and much longer. I don't know about you guys, but I think global warming is kicking into high gear, and I am a cold lover and heat hater.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, so much going on!!!

Alexis: I had 1 day of red bleeding and a couple days of spotting with DD#2....it ended up that I was m/c her twin.

Daisy: I am soooo excited for you!!! I hope all is well at you appt.

Lola: I'm pulling for you. I'll be looking for your + test this weekend.

I had an old friend come over yesterday and she had big news. They had been TTCing for 5 years with no results and she had screwy cycles. They tried everything, but IVF. Well, she changed her diet by eating "green smoothies"....they are spinach, kale (all kinds of greens...all raw) and then berries and bananas....it ends up being lots of veggies and fruit servings and super good for you. Anyway....3 months of having them for breakfast and and with meals.....she skipped her period, but she thought it was "the change" because she is 42....nope BFP!!! I am so happy for them, but she is a little freaked out because they kind of got over the idea of another baby years ago and changed the swing of their life. She is a nurse for heart surgeries, and is having issues with blood. So, don't give up ladies....your dream baby is out there.
    thank you GD

Page 1 of 121 1231151101 ... LastLast