Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezIBY View Post
    Thanks Atomic, super helpful And what a relief regarding the diet change, cause the HE diet sounds like a LOT of food to someone who is not used to snacking ^^
    It does, but remember as long as you're eating more than you were, that is what matters. EVen if you don't get up to the larger amounts of food, the important thing is that you're eating more than you were whne you got your DD.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks ChezIBY thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezIBY View Post
    Atomic,

Yet another question please I noticed you mentioned stress in several of your posts, and the fact that it seems to sway blue. Not that one would intentionally place oneself under extra stress, but it is possible to time new jobs, ventures etc to avoid having an added level of stress at a given moment.
    So.. how do stress levels sway??
    Thanks for your insight!
    It's not stress that sways blue. Stress actually sways PINK when it's uncontrollable stressful events.

Being a control freak, highly driven, putting YOURSELF under stress may sway blue. Like starting up new exciting projects and things like that.

4. Thanks ChezIBY thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It does, but remember as long as you're eating more than you were, that is what matters. EVen if you don't get up to the larger amounts of food, the important thing is that you're eating more than you were whne you got your DD.
    I know for girl sways, the longer the better, and for boy sways there's the impetus to get pregnant ASAP so as to not gain too much weight -- have you observed a certain threshold with the "as long as you were eating more than before"? I know we have several ED recovered people who got pregnant with boys* (edit: oops, said girls here before) during or after recovery, for example, but I sometimes worry that my change from such extreme LE to more HE eating while pregnant with DD (so, minus weight gaining calories, an HE diet and sups now for roughly a year) means that my body's so used to it that when we TTC, there might be some new threshold I have to hit.

Though that might be glimmers of the ED talking...
    Last edited by Throwaway_panther; March 30th, 2017 at 07:52 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    I know for girl sways, the longer the better, and for boy sways there's the impetus to get pregnant ASAP so as to not gain too much weight -- have you observed a certain threshold with the "as long as you were eating more than before"? I know we have several ED recovered people who got pregnant with girls during or after recovery, for example, but I sometimes worry that my change from such extreme LE to more HE eating while pregnant with DD (so, minus weight gaining calories, an HE diet and sups now for roughly a year) means that my body's so used to it that when we TTC, there might be some new threshold I have to hit.

Though that might be glimmers of the ED talking...
    I literally thought the same yeaterday! I incread my food ibtake whilst pregnant (not on purpose) en kept it that way until now which is almost 2 years. And I kept wondering how it might work against my boy sway as my body is used to this amount of calories (I eat less bread and patatoes now and more veggies plus nuts). Nice TP, interesting

7. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No. While I do think it can sometimes go the other way, I'm talking YEARS here. (meaning, someone who eats very little for a long time can kinda get used to it and still make boys)

I had boys when I was 21 and 25, ate the exact same way for 13 years, then when I was 36 had 2 MORE boys. If there was some effect that wore off over time surely I would have been susceptible to it (especially with my 4th boy since I was dieting with him)

As long as the person in question is not:

limiting calcium and ESPECIALLY Vit. D
    eating tons of sodium
    gaining tons of weight
    trying to get pregnant the whole time and is not able to conceive for some mysterious, inexplicable reason

...we have seen great results with people on diet for longer. Great. I don't think it hurts blue sways at all to be on HE Diet for a long time.

9. Thanks Throwaway_panther, Lindzter thanked for this post
    Likes dancingdiva88 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thought I should add how I got my little guy too

Eating:
    I was on the thinner side but was a big snacker. I love cookies, candy, chocolate, you name it if it was in the house I would eat it! I usually had to stop my husband from buying crap or I would eat it all. I always had breakfast, I thought I couldn't function without it. Usually a big bowl of froot loops.. for lunch was usually Subway or McDonalds or something terrible for me since I work in a mall so the food court was always at my disposal. I drank a coke or pepsi usually at least once a day. We ate a lot of red meat, chicken, for dinner, it was always very random. No coffee but tons of Tea.

Exercise:
    None, I worked a desk job and didn't do much after work other than take my dog for a quick walk.

Supplements:
    Started taking prenatal vitamins 3 months before we started TTC.

Sex:
    My app told me that I was ovulating (no temps or CM checks, just going off my periods) so I told hubby we were doing it. We BD once that week (hubby worked out of town a lot). I have no idea if he released in the days before. I was on top, did not orgasm and no lube was used. I also jumped and dumped.

Ions:
    Full Moon and Boy Month on Chinese calendar

I napped a lot and slept 10-12 hours each night. I was very well rested. I am a pretty high strung person, not much to stress about but little things to get me and stay with me for awhile.

Wow I sound like a terribly unhealthy lazy person.. I have been changing things around with this girl sway so FX!!!
    Last edited by lovepink13; April 6th, 2017 at 12:57 PM.

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lovepink13 View Post
    Thought I should add how I got my little guy too

Eating:
    I was on the thinner side but was a big snacker. I love cookies, candy, chocolate, you name it if it was in the house I would eat it! I usually had to stop my husband from buying crap or I would eat it all. I always had breakfast, I thought I couldn't function without it. Usually a big bowl of froot loops.. for lunch was usually Subway or McDonalds or something terrible for me since I work in a mall so the food court was always at my disposal. I drank a coke or pepsi usually at least once a day. We ate a lot of red meat, chicken, for dinner, it was always very random. No coffee but tons of Tea.

Exercise:
    None, I worked a desk job and didn't do much after work other than take my dog for a quick walk.

Supplements:
    Started taking prenatal vitamins 3 months before we started TTC.

Sex:
    My app told me that I was ovulating (no temps or CM checks, just going off my periods) so I told hubby we were doing it. We BD once that week (hubby worked out of town a lot). I have no idea if he released in the days before. I was on top, did not orgasm and no lube was used. I also jumped and dumped.

Ions:
    Full Moon and Boy Month on Chinese calendar

I napped a lot and slept 10-12 hours each night. I was very well rested. I am a pretty high strung person, not much to stress about but little things to get me and stay with me for awhile.

Wow I sound like a terribly unhealthy lazy person.. I have been changing things around with this girl sway so FX!!!
    Haha, you don't at all! Thank you for sharing!

I'm curious about the jump and dump -- were you trying for a girl? Or not actually TTC?

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How we got our boys 2!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Haha, you don't at all! Thank you for sharing!

I'm curious about the jump and dump -- were you trying for a girl? Or not actually TTC?
    We were just trying for a baby and I just assumed it would be a girl This time around I am 100% trying for a girl! I always jump and dump.. it seems weird but I hate the feeling of it seeping out of me 🤷*♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The most amazing little boy (2015)
    Coming August 2018!!

Thanks for everything Atomic and anyone else who answered any questions I had!

15. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^ a lot of people do it habitually because some recommendations to prevent UTI's involve peeing right after intercourse.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    ^^^ a lot of people do it habitually because some recommendations to prevent UTI's involve peeing right after intercourse.
    Ack, i never put two and two together. I was always going to the bathroom soon after sex before DD because I always have to pee -- add another unintentional girl sway tactic to me lol

18. Likes Burakoam liked this post
    Dislikes lea disliked this post
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast