Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    Just a quick question does caffeine help when trying to convince a boy? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In my opinion this caffeine before BD for a boy doesn't make a lot of sense. If the caffeine does make sperm go faster it would make both the X and Y carrying sperm swim faster.

Regular coffee drinking also appears to be a successful pink sway tactic at the moment.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^ I agree totally and what's more than that, when doctors studied the sperm that get to the egg fastest, they were dead or dying and appear to serve some other purpose that we don't know about.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    Just a quick question does caffeine help when trying to convince a boy? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, it doesn't. We have stellar results using coffee as a pink sway tactic, anecdotally I have seen predominantely girls born to men who drink a lot of energy drinks, and the "science" that supposedly supported caffeine for swaying blue (that it makes calcium leach from your body) has actually been totally debunked. Caffeine does NOT make calcium leach from your body and this is 100% proven by blood tests - and we don't even know that calcium sways pink anyway. So PLEASE do not start loading up on caffeine for a boy.

Now this doesn't mean you have to give it up totally, because we do not know if it's caffeine or if it is something in coffee/energy drinks. Tea may have some components that sway blue so feel free to drink black/green tea in moderation but at the same time do take more folic acid since tea can make it harder for your body to utilize folic acid.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No, it doesn't. We have stellar results using coffee as a pink sway tactic, anecdotally I have seen predominantely girls born to men who drink a lot of energy drinks, and the "science" that supposedly supported caffeine for swaying blue (that it makes calcium leach from your body) has actually been totally debunked. Caffeine does NOT make calcium leach from your body and this is 100% proven by blood tests - and we don't even know that calcium sways pink anyway. So PLEASE do not start loading up on caffeine for a boy.

Now this doesn't mean you have to give it up totally, because we do not know if it's caffeine or if it is something in coffee/energy drinks. Tea may have some components that sway blue so feel free to drink black/green tea in moderation but at the same time do take more folic acid since tea can make it harder for your body to utilize folic acid.
    Thank you
    I don't drink coffee or tea neither does he but had been told that it helps with the boy sperm.
    I have started drinking more flavoured milk and eating more cheese,eggs, nuts and have added small amounts of turkey and chicken. I have never eaten red meat and don't want to start. I was vegetarian/vegan but when growing up I occasionally ate these things until about 5 months ago.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b531d

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I honestly don't eat that much red meat, never have. I got boys eating plenty of chicken.

7. Likes Bluedreaming liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Atomic,
    It's been several months since I've bugged you Because I'm pregnant! We were very excited and due to timing (DH was out of town for work), we DTD only once (approximately 33 hours after a positive OPK) and that's all it took! I honestly thought we'd missed our window and did not think I was pregnant. I took a test 10 days after DTD and it was BFN. Day 12 though....very faint line. I couldn't believe it! Hoping and praying my boy sway was a success, but either way we are in love with whatever gender baby is in my tummy. And we're waiting till the baby is born (EDD 11/20/17) to find out what it is. We figure at this point, it is what it is! I was just wondering if I can add my sway (leaving the gender out of course) and update it after baby is born? Btw, had to include some 19 week, 4 day photos of baby (12 oz). Obviously no nub shot, lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RoNat915; July 12th, 2017 at 09:27 PM.

11. Likes Babybeaublue, Faithinpink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNat915 View Post
    Hey Atomic,
    It's been several months since I've bugged you Because I'm pregnant! We were very excited and due to timing (DH was out of town for work), we DTD only once (approximately 33 hours after a positive OPK) and that's all it took! I honestly thought we'd missed our window and did not think I was pregnant. I took a test 10 days after DTD and it was BFN. Day 12 though....very faint line. I couldn't believe it! Hoping and praying my boy sway was a success, but either way we are in love with whatever gender baby is in my tummy. And we're waiting till the baby is born (EDD 11/20/17) to find out what it is. We figure at this point, it is what it is! I was just wondering if I can add my sway (leaving the gender out of course) and update it after baby is born? Btw, had to include some 19 week, 4 day photos of baby (12 oz). Obviously no nub shot, lol
    Congrats on your bfp. Hope the pregnancy is going well. Definately add your sway, so helpful. Did you sway pink or blue? Sorry it wasn't obvious from your post.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you MiaMelb! Boy sway. And yes, all is well Couldn't be more blessed.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats Ro!

Yes yes please add your sway, we have a form for pregnancies that we don't know gender on.

Even though skulls are not reliable I do think it's boyish! FXFXFX

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast