Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Hello! Newbie into and current changes while waiting on my personalized plan!

Hello everyone! I am a mother to 4 beautiful daughters, ages 12 from my DH previous relationship, 7, 4, and 2 and my husband and I have decided to ttc a boy! I've been told my husband can only produce girls but I don't mind a challenge We wanted to wait until May 2016 to ttc, but after looking at some things decided to move it up to March. I've never been a big breakfast eater, most of the time putting work before eating all together, not good a taking vitamins, etc. And when I did eat I didn't include a lot of fruits of vegetables. All of my daughters were conceived with on bd around ovulation- so after reading on this site I see why I have all girls! I'm patiently waiting on my personalized plan but I've made some general changes since we've moved up our ttc month.

What I'm doing currently:

Breakfast everyday-Oat and honey cherrios with peanut butter flax&chia powder with whole milk or Chia oatmeal with peanut butter power and whole milk

Eating more beef (I'm a huge chicken eater) and potatoes

Snacks between meals- guacamole with tostitos chips, salted cashews, plain almonds, Sunchips, yogurt

Vitamins:
    womens 1 a day daily
    acidophilus probiotic
    fish oil

Drinks:
    Lemon gelatin water daily
    cold press juicies (from vegan place)
    V8 fusion
    Bolthouse farms juices-green goddess and C-boost

DH:
    taking a one a day mens vitamin

My DH and I DTD often, lol and I have a regular 26 day cycle so I'm hoping we will have a OHW sway in March! I've been charting and using OPK to keep from getting pregnant so I know how to pin point my ovulation day. I just wanted to introduce myself and meet some ttc boy buddies as well as get any advice or input! FYI love the site btw!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome,

Looks like you made some great changes to your lifestyle already, hopefully you get your boy. The only thing I would suggest you add is more folate/or folic acid but I am sure that will be addressed in your sway plan you bought.

I have one DD that is 2 and have been TTC #2 for the past 10 months; Trying for a boy but would love another baby regardless of boy or girl.
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! I don't have any blue dust to give, lol but praying for you and you little bundle of blue!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again Ashla, I should have your plan to you soon.

NO man can only make boys or girls. That is biologically impossible. All men are made of XY cells that divide in the testicles to make 50-50 X and Y sperm. I have seen dozens of women give money to shady doctors to "have their husband's sperm tested" and it was ALWAYS about 50-50 every time. I know there are tons of people (well meaning and nasty!) who love to say this but they're wrong.

EVerything is looking great to me, the only thing that jumps out to me is that with the snacking, it's best to get a little protein at every meal and snack if you can. Some of your snacks don't ahve a ton of protein in them, so when you eat them, just take care to eat again sooner rather than later. If you eat Sunchips (which I have snacked on many a time whilst conceiving boys LOL) just try to eat your next meal or snack sooner (within 60-90 min) instead of eating Sunchips or tostitos/avocado and then going for 4 hours without any aditional food coming in. Your blood sugar might have time to drop if you eat mostly carbs and then wait a long time before eating. But this is really pretty nitpicky and I suspect you're doing everything perfect.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, so if I add some cashews or almonds with my sunchips or tositos/avocado then that will help? I'm not waiting long in between meals and snack though, I'm just eating smaller meals/snacks consistently through the day.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YES!! Nuts, cheese, small amount of meat -all good. But, as long as you're not waiting a bunch of time (like eating 3 Sunchips at 3 pm and then dinner at 8:30) then you're all good really.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ