Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

pcos and ttc blue

I looking for some natural was to to help me conceive with pcos and also could help sway blue. I just started metformin and waiting for my provera induced af to come. I don't plan on trying this month but I wanted to start working on my diet and any supplements that might help so if I do have a natural period next month and possible O on my own. Any help would be great.

TIA

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Melgor. Metformin might sway a little bit pink, so it may be best to try to control the PCO issues via diet and exercise and reserve the Metformin if those things don't work. But if you need it, you need it, and many have still gotten boys on Met.

What I want you to be VERY cautious about is firstly not loading up on super carby, so-called "boy" foods like bananas and potatoes. While it's good to eat protein + carbs for a boy, you need to pick the carbs that are best for your body and nutrient dense - things like bright colorful fruit and veg and nuts, small amounts of whole grains - and not go overboard trying to eat "magic foods" which do not sway anyway. Also skip the juice and only do lemon water. If you start eating tons of bananas and potatoes and fruit juice you are going to really cause your PCOS to flare up.

Additionally, I would have you be very careful not to start up a bunch of supplements that are supposed to help with PCOS but may sway pink (like peppermint, vitex, sp, inositol, etc) Please give me a brief rundown of the supps you're planning on taking.

You really need to exercise too if at all possible. Weight training will help with your blue sway and your PCOS.

I do not believe provera sways either direction.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The variation of the HE Diet that is better for those with PCOS is in this thread 5 from the top http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html

You would follow the variation for blue swayers.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the information! I'm just starting to look into supplements, so I have no idea yet what would be good for me. It's confusing now that I have to add in the pcos dx with ttc and also swaying. Since my Dr said metformin could possibly help me to start ovulating on my own so I will continue to take it but was hoping to counter that with other blue sway things. I plan to exercise and hopefully that will help. I have a few months before ttc can begin (only because of timing issue with dh) so I'm hoping to get everything in order before actually trying 😊

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Making diet and exercise changes may enable you to lower or even drop the Met within that time frame. And I mean more like what I have in that thread and NOT going onto the "rice krispie, top ramen, potato and banana" type boy diet (that does not work at all) and will make your PCO go into overdrive.