Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kiwi is a great way to add potassium too! It's kind of nice to mix it up!

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

2. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes Bommy_7 liked this post
    Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was asking about potassium and trying to add more foods that contain it in my diet. I am not taking a supplement just doing the natural route and really cant stand the taste of coconut water. I have a couple months to get this thing right since we are trying to wait to TTC in November. Good luck to all you guys trying now and thanks for all the advice :-)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a dumb question: What is coconut water? Do you make it yourself or do you buy something? Small-town girl here.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by srg09cag11 View Post
    This is a dumb question: What is coconut water? Do you make it yourself or do you buy something? Small-town girl here.
    You can buy coconut water! There are tons of brands, bit if you don't have any available, try Amazon!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I dislike coconuts so I'm not doing any coconut milk or water. Instead, DH is gobbling it up for me.

AF just came today so I'm in the game again for a third cycle. I will be adding guanafesin this month (I realized the Robitussin I bought wasn't quite right so I ordered guanefesin tablets), and DH agreed to try Preseed. I had bought the Preseed before but he was scared of it! He's never used lube before I guess...

Also adding CoQ10 this cycle. Maybe I'll drink the coconut milk/water this cycle too, hmmmm.
    28 years old, successful blue sway for baby #1 born June 2017!
    Swayed pink and expecting blue September 2019. HT for pink in 2020?

7. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile

[QUOTE=Throwaway_panther;855443]Ugh, the DTD is always the one I grumble at. We regularly DTD, I always O, DH can go again within minutes usually, etc. I know I was so LE for everything else, but having such boy friendly sex and getting a girl makes me nervous to repeat it -- it's why I briefly thought before finding this site that Shettles was real! Hoping my diet will make that much of a difference.

Just think 'every other day' for the boy making BD pattern! Dont know if that helps..
    Ive posted my BD pattern when ttc both my boys a few times on the forum so sorry for duplicating but for the benefit of what i mean by 'every other day'.. here it goes:
    My 1st son and BFP - AF finished on CD5 and we BD on CD10 CD12 CD16 CD25
    The month before that and BFN, AF finished on CD4 and we BD on CD9 CD15 CD16 CD17 CD18
    The month before that and BFN and first month of TTC - AF finished on CD5 and we BD on CD6 CD10 CD12 CD14 CD17 CD20

For my 2nd son and BFP, Af finished on CD4 and we BD on CD7 CD10 CD12 CD14 CD18 CD20
    (BFP first cycle)

So as you can see we seem to BD every other day rather than all the time or multiple times. Although, i see in our second month of trying for our first child we BD 15,16,17,18 - but BFN and i think i missed O anyway by not BD between CD9 and CD14 so doing it all those days in a row afterwards was probably just for fun now that i look back! Lol

Dont know if this sheds any light on the DTD part for you but thought it worth the mention xx

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=squigglepink;856404]
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Ugh, the DTD is always the one I grumble at. We regularly DTD, I always O, DH can go again within minutes usually, etc. I know I was so LE for everything else, but having such boy friendly sex and getting a girl makes me nervous to repeat it -- it's why I briefly thought before finding this site that Shettles was real! Hoping my diet will make that much of a difference.

Just think 'every other day' for the boy making BD pattern! Dont know if that helps..
    Ive posted my BD pattern when ttc both my boys a few times on the forum so sorry for duplicating but for the benefit of what i mean by 'every other day'.. here it goes:
    My 1st son and BFP - AF finished on CD5 and we BD on CD10 CD12 CD16 CD25
    The month before that and BFN, AF finished on CD4 and we BD on CD9 CD15 CD16 CD17 CD18
    The month before that and BFN and first month of TTC - AF finished on CD5 and we BD on CD6 CD10 CD12 CD14 CD17 CD20

For my 2nd son and BFP, Af finished on CD4 and we BD on CD7 CD10 CD12 CD14 CD18 CD20
    (BFP first cycle)

So as you can see we seem to BD every other day rather than all the time or multiple times. Although, i see in our second month of trying for our first child we BD 15,16,17,18 - but BFN and i think i missed O anyway by not BD between CD9 and CD14 so doing it all those days in a row afterwards was probably just for fun now that i look back! Lol

Dont know if this sheds any light on the DTD part for you but thought it worth the mention xx
    Oh, I'm not confused, but thank you! It's just a comfort thing for me -- I feel really good that my diet and exercise was so LE (with some other factors) that I could change, but our sex habits being the recommended boy way already sometimes makes me think, "Can we get a boy then?!" But I know it's more than BDing!

Although we're only having sex maybe 2x a week now 😣And it's usually a race to the bedroom if our DD goes down for a nap!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Throwaway - My DH would love it if i tried to beat him to the bedroom! We've never DTD loads.. 1x maybe 2x a week is what we do normally! xx

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

11. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So AF came on Sep 8TH ... Which means this cycle was 40 days long >.< I had solid smileys on CD 16/17 but obviously that can't be right. Frustrating. Maybe I am naturally a late O-er. I am currently considering waiting until next year because we're still nursing, my kids are so close in age, and I'm worried about fertility... ugh.

We haven't decided one way or another... still doing the diet/exercise and I just started a federal position at a hospital here, so, getting back into the swing of things. Ahhh.
    OUR CREW 01/2008, 08/2011, 12/2013, & 10/2015
    EDD Jun 2017! Swayed for IT'S A BOY!!!
    Thank you Genderdreaming & Atomic for everything!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bre_cooper11 View Post
    So AF came on Sep 8TH ... Which means this cycle was 40 days long >.< I had solid smileys on CD 16/17 but obviously that can't be right. Frustrating. Maybe I am naturally a late O-er. I am currently considering waiting until next year because we're still nursing, my kids are so close in age, and I'm worried about fertility... ugh.

We haven't decided one way or another... still doing the diet/exercise and I just started a federal position at a hospital here, so, getting back into the swing of things. Ahhh.
    Aww, I had been wondering how things were going with you! I'm sorry AF showed up. I don't think you could deduce you're naturally a late ovulater while still nursing though!

Conversely, my expected third pp period came a week early. It was two days, still light but there was red sticky following pink spotting, cramps, cravings, acne, tiredness, and -- unfortunately -- PMS mood swings. I'm going to try OPKs this month just to get a feel for if/when I'm ovulating.

Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast