Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaMelb View Post
    Yay for more new blue swayers, seen a couple around recently. It's amazing how many of us seem to have unknowingly swayed in the past, so interesting. When will you be ttc?
    This will be our first cycle. My O should be the first of August or so. But this will be our 4th and last. I'm just about 39 so age is definitely a factor otherwise i think I'd wait. I just weaned and DD2 is 6mo. I have heard that having kids close in age can sway pink but my OB says I'm getting perimenapausal so we'd rather try than risk waiting. Thanks for the welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TtcBlue18 View Post
    Hello ladies, first of all I would like to apologize for leaving the group. I didn't realize until just now that its still being used.. I switched over to the 2ww thread back when there was no activity going on. How is everyone?

Also I want to thank ELP and all the other ladies who helped me on my short lived swaying journey. I appreciate all the support, advise and encouragement I recieved from everyone on this site. It's a wonderful support system and something I've never experienced IRL. I'm so fortunate to have found you all.

I got my bfp today at 9dpo so I guess we'll find out in a few months if my sway was successful. Thanks again ladies!
    Like TTC, wanted to come and say the same, your support here has been nothing short of amazing and can now happily report we got a BFP 2 weeks ago, so excited!!!!

I hope to see many of you in the ddg threads or in the tww threads as it is do great to see some positive results!

Also, good luck ladies will be sure to drop by more often to check on you and help if I can
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    I think ttc blue over the Nov-Jan time is a great idea especially if you are in an area which celebrates all the xmas, thanksgiving holidays as all the good foods are flowing!
    What are you currently doing for your sway?
    3 successful HE Boy sways! Wow- this is amazing.

Can you please review my thread http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...tml#post929952 ?

I am very nervous. I have 2 beautiful daughters and swaying hard for the first time for my little man.

All other experienced swayers are requested to review my thread please. I need all the suggestions, tips and lots off blue dust <3
    Two beautiful
    Swayed Blue

My sway worked
    Samish TTC Boy Sway

Thank you God, Thank you GD <3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Shame there's no more activity here...
    Despite all our efforts, our third will also be a girl. A healthy much awaited nevertheless, little lady
    I hope you have better luck with your sways!!
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree- we should keep this thread active to give support and encouragement! 3 little princesses, congratulations! I read your sway attempt and I think you couldn't have done it better- it's just a sway for higher chances after all. Wishing you blue for the future
    DD 2017

Successful blue sway May 2019:

Successful blue sway December 2021

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for giving us a prod LMSM, we have been a bit slack lately.

I am looking forward to seeing how your girls adjust to DD3 LMSM. The age gaps with your first two are similar to mine and the timeline for ttc #3 is a bit of a sticking point for DP and I atm and I'd like a gap to #3 similar to yours.

Anyway yes DP and I are not quite as on the same page about #3, as I'd like. I'm keen to ttc early next year, he's open to late in the year or the following year (if at all). I'd like a little boy but know the chances of DD3 are also high so don't want her too far behind the others and end up left out. DP can't get over the finances of #3 .

So at this point keeping up the supps but no plans to have the mirena removed.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, thought I'd check back in and see how people are going with their sways. I'm currently 29 weeks pregnant. I feel awful but I'm already researching Thailand and Hawaii gender selection clinics in case this is a girl. I feel terrible aboutnit but i feel I need a plan for number 3. Typical A personality. I don't think I could sway again unfortunately after putting in so much time and effort for the perfect sway.
    I will obviously come back and update the gender once bub is born but hope you're all doing well!
    DD Feb 2016
    DS Dec 2017 Thank you atomic and gender dreaming. My sway worked!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tali – thanks! I’m sure I could have done some weights – and balanced my supps better – maybe we should have had a more intense BD pattern in months leading up to TTC so that it sent my body the right signals…who knows! Anyways, what is done is done and we are grateful for this healthy little girl to be
    Good luck with your sway!

Mia – hope you and DP find a compromise that suits you both – I admit I had to push hubby a bit – he wanted to wait to try another year but I told him that IF we were going to try it had to be very soon or not at all, as I was not getting any younger and going back to the tiny baby stage with bigger kids at our ages was bound to be a bit tough. So he agreed ..I don’t think he thought we’d fall pregnant so quickly given our past fertility journeys though like you, if I had had the guarantee that #3 would 100% be a boy, would have been more ok to wait, but with another rgirl am happy that they all will be close in age (dd1 will be 4.5 when she is born and DD2 will be 2.5 y.o – that way when they are teenagers, they should be close enough to be able to share things – hopefully!).

DD – I am exactly the same – granted, I am expecting a 3rd girl – but already looked up Hawaii too! I need a plan for me to feel like I have options – to keep me going and staying somewhat positive….

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi LMSM! Congrats on the upcoming bundle of joy! May I ask where I can read your sway? Thanks so much!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie.Z View Post
    Hi LMSM! Congrats on the upcoming bundle of joy! May I ask where I can read your sway? Thanks so much!
    Thanks Katie
    here' s the link
    https://genderdreaming.com/forum/add...-its-girl.html
    Good luck!

Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 LastLast