Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all! Im starting my diet today! we plan to try mid November! just had my banana and pineapple juice with gelatin for breakfast. I guess i should add some eggs and tomato for protein too.... salted, of course! just wondering if any of you still have or had a coffee with non dairy creamer while swaying? my next question is... Do any of your husbands still like to drink beer and wine? mine does and I doubt he will give it up anytime soon. just wondering if i should still be trying to sway if he still plans on having drinks? i'm sure i can get him to stop the 2 weeks leading up to O

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by believinginblue View Post
    Hi all! Im starting my diet today! we plan to try mid November! just had my banana and pineapple juice with gelatin for breakfast. I guess i should add some eggs and tomato for protein too.... salted, of course! just wondering if any of you still have or had a coffee with non dairy creamer while swaying? my next question is... Do any of your husbands still like to drink beer and wine? mine does and I doubt he will give it up anytime soon. just wondering if i should still be trying to sway if he still plans on having drinks? i'm sure i can get him to stop the 2 weeks leading up to O
    Hi there!! GL with your sway!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls! GL to all ttc this month!
    About my sway I don't know...the thing is if I post it anybody can read it it's a public site...but maybe I don't have to post it most likely because Im spotting again , have some cramps too looks like it's a m/c .Lost # 8 for us...And now DH says not to ttc anymore no more babys. I don't know what to do...he told me to just go on the treadmill and just loose all the weight .
    Can we ttc boy right after a m/c ? (in case he change his mind, but I don't think so) I would try again in Oct. now but not in Nov. But the last 5-6 days I did not keep up the diet and no sups after bfp. Oh well DH said no anyway.
    Maybe it's all my fault. Should have take it easy or so...
    g2g clean now !
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh NO Flava! I thought all was well with you! I am so, so sorry... I hope you can get DH to change his mind if you need to! But maybe things will be okay. My friend had bleeding on and off for a few weeks with her last pregnancy, and the baby was fine.

My DH and I had a fight last night, and we ended up not DTD after all, which is terrible, because we really should have. If we go for it tonight, we will be too close to O+12 for my comfort. I got my first +opk last night at 10pm, and I wish we had done it last night, and I wish we had DTD a few days before as well. It was a really bad night, and now I feel awful, like we really screwed up by not trying. And now it's too late.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My DH won't stop any of his vices, though he has cut back some. If yours will cut back, that helps! (I hope!)
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ZB- 4 dpo, that's it?! omg this IS taking forever!!

5- seriously Christmas out already?! Ours starts coming up on Halloween, so wrong lol

Believinginblue- Welcome!! Beef up that breakfast, eggs, bacon the works! I drank 2 cups of coffee with cream and a little honey every morning and I'm definitely having a boy! GL and fx for a quick bfp and a sticky blue bean!

Flava- Sorry about the spotting but try to stay positive hun. Spotting and cramping can be totally normal but no matter what it's NOT YOUR FAULT! FX dh has a change of heart.

Hobber- You never know according to my u/s I conceived the day after my +opk. DTD tonight and you're probably good, personally I don't think timing matters nearly as much as diet.
    Last edited by 3Pink1Blue; October 1st, 2011 at 11:28 AM.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ttc5! and all of you for helping me! and all of you! I have 3 beautiful DD's so adding a little blue is a dream of mine !

Flava I hope you feel better I also had 2 friends that had some bleeding and all was ok

Hobber did you sway with your last baby???

and 3pink1blue...... i should totally be following ur lead!!! you must be thrilled! and very deserving. i remember reading about you on IG When i was preg with dd3. did you restrict calcium or no? did you drink BS drink?

thank you all

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't really have spotting I have bleeding so I think it's over...? Told DH it's not fair for him to say no more ttc because I got all fat did this diet for months spend all this money on sups ect. And now what?
    But if he say yes would that be a good boy sway this month?? I don't even have all the sups I have to order some and we did not take it all for like a week...and what are the chances for a boy after a m/c? aaaaaaaaaaaa making me crazy!

hobber-Im sorry! I feel the same when we could not dtd on O day! But you should do it today for sure! I would not worry about O+12 I don't really think there is such thing anyway...and you would be only a day after first + opk so it's a good time to do it.GL!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh welcome sorry I did not see this post! Don't use none dairy creamer if you drink coffee use whole milk . I think ELP's DH was drinking some and looks like she will have a boy so not so bad...just try to make him drink less maybe.

Thanks for nice words all...I put on FF CD1 anyway and well see if this stop or not...but Im thinking no...I don't even feel pregnant .
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Pink1Blue View Post

Hobber- You never know according to my u/s I conceived the day after my +opk. DTD tonight and you're probably good, personally I don't think timing matters nearly as much as diet.
    I wouldn't have worried about missing last night if we had done it a day or two ago, but since we have nothing stored up in the crypts, I don't know...I get 2 days of +opks. Today is day 2...I would have done it this am, but DH was still mad when he woke up! He is such a jerk sometimes. He said we should try tonight, but seriously, I am pretty sure this is when I got my last DD (wasn't charting, but still), so I am not willing to risk it, which makes me really bummed. I guess we will wait.
    Last edited by Hobbermittens; October 1st, 2011 at 02:21 PM.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast