Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Pink1Blue View Post

Hobber- You never know according to my u/s I conceived the day after my +opk. DTD tonight and you're probably good, personally I don't think timing matters nearly as much as diet.
    I get 2 days of +opks. Today is day 2...I would have done it this am, but DH was still mad when he woke up! He is such a jerk sometimes. He said we should try tonight, but seriously, I am pretty sure this is when I got my last DD (wasn't charting, but still), so I am not willing to risk it, which makes me really bummed. I guess we will wait.

Did anyone see the thread I posted about moon signs? I'd love everyone's input.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by believinginblue View Post
    Hobber did you sway with your last baby???
    No, I haven't swayed for any of my kids, and this is my last baby, so I am totally stressing about making sure it goes well. Last night was a disaster, and i am really upset about it.

I have been drinking non-dairy creamer in my Tea. I thought it was okay? Is it bad?
    Last edited by Hobbermittens; October 1st, 2011 at 04:20 PM.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi all 8dpo....i want to pee on something soooo bad.
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hang in there Tink! I bet you can get a test to use in a couple days. I think I have gotten a positive test around 9 or 10 DPO.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BIB aka believing in blue - I did not restrict my calcium at all in fact I went for full fat dairy, check out atomics High Everything diet. When I swayed last year (which ended in m/c) I did the bsd but it didn't change my pH a bit and in fact once I quit I had excruciating heartburn for months so I refused to do it again. The only thing I drank was green tea. Here's my sway http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...3392#post83392, by IG standards it sucked but I felt good about it from the day I got my bfp.

Hobber- I'm all for not doing what got you your girls, a lot of my sway was based on being opposite. Off to check out your moon sign thread

FWIW I drank full calorie full fat French Vanilla non dairy creamer each morning. Whole milk or cream would be best but I seriously didn't/don't think that a couple tbsp of creamer is going to ruin your sway.
    Last edited by 3Pink1Blue; October 1st, 2011 at 04:53 PM.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i really want too...but i.didnt get positive with dd till i was 20 days late and she was a twin. im going to assume the same will happen. but i willsti ll pee on something in a few days
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh can't wait for you to pee!!
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Hey girls! GL to all ttc this month!
    About my sway I don't know...the thing is if I post it anybody can read it it's a public site...but maybe I don't have to post it most likely because Im spotting again , have some cramps too looks like it's a m/c .Lost # 8 for us...And now DH says not to ttc anymore no more babys. I don't know what to do...he told me to just go on the treadmill and just loose all the weight .
    Can we ttc boy right after a m/c ? (in case he change his mind, but I don't think so) I would try again in Oct. now but not in Nov. But the last 5-6 days I did not keep up the diet and no sups after bfp. Oh well DH said no anyway.
    Maybe it's all my fault. Should have take it easy or so...
    g2g clean now !
    Oh I hope it sticks Flava
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Oh NO Flava! I thought all was well with you! I am so, so sorry... I hope you can get DH to change his mind if you need to! But maybe things will be okay. My friend had bleeding on and off for a few weeks with her last pregnancy, and the baby was fine.

My DH and I had a fight last night, and we ended up not DTD after all, which is terrible, because we really should have. If we go for it tonight, we will be too close to O+12 for my comfort. I got my first +opk last night at 10pm, and I wish we had done it last night, and I wish we had DTD a few days before as well. It was a really bad night, and now I feel awful, like we really screwed up by not trying. And now it's too late.
    Oh bummer
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    I don't really have spotting I have bleeding so I think it's over...? Told DH it's not fair for him to say no more ttc because I got all fat did this diet for months spend all this money on sups ect. And now what?
    But if he say yes would that be a good boy sway this month?? I don't even have all the sups I have to order some and we did not take it all for like a week...and what are the chances for a boy after a m/c? aaaaaaaaaaaa making me crazy!

hobber-Im sorry! I feel the same when we could not dtd on O day! But you should do it today for sure! I would not worry about O+12 I don't really think there is such thing anyway...and you would be only a day after first + opk so it's a good time to do it.GL!
    Fathers Day baby!

Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast