Page 5 of 111 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good morning ladies...my temp this morning was 97.7..all week it has been in the 98's i am hoping this is a good sign!

TTC all i habe had is minor cramping for a few days. and a headache last week. Im so anxious!
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Capricorn- yeah your finally at attempt month but boo dh is away.

Ahhhh Tink, how many dpo? Pee already!

Flava- how are things today?
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    I'm so sorry, Flava. You can bleed during a pg, so I would get it checked out to be sure. TTC right after a mc sways pink.
    It is a m/c for sure and I know ttc after it sway pink (I think only because it lowers pH ...or is there any other reason??)
    Anyway this was so early I was only 17 dpo if I would not take a test I would think AF was just a couple days late .And it look like normal AF nothing different.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just write a post and it's all gone...anyway thanks for all the nice words !

I think it was more a chemical then a m/c I was only 17 dpo not even 5 weeks .

DH said we can try again I guess he was just sad yesterday. I was sad too but Im ok now. Something must have been wrong and no one want a sick baby...
    And it's October! I woke up yesterday and it was cool outside not the damn hot humid hell what we normally have! Same cool today it's so nice! We did the fall and Halloween decorations it's my favorite time in all!
    We will try again .I was only off the diet for like 4-5 days and took the sups but not all. Did not stop the green tea and v8 drink .Also doing exercise. Just need some more sups and drinks.
    I know after m/c suppose to sway pink but I read a lot's of ppl got a boy after it. Atomic says we are more fertile now and
    pretty much everything that increases fertility seems to sway blue...
    So what do you guys think??
    +1

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks 3 pink1 blue! I am feeling overwhelmed! I went to a function last night and had a couple of cocktails. I know it's not allowed I need to get my willpower on track! I notice that u didn't use egg whites. Was there a reason u didn't ?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava I think that only going off the diet for four or five days shouldn't do much harm. Just get back on it and you will be good to go! Yay that ur hubby is on board again.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Flava, glad DH is on board for trying again! That's great! You will be okay with diet and stuff, a few days off won't matter.

Tink, POAS!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava- glad you're feeling better and dh is wiling to try again!

BIB- I skipped the ew for 2 reasons. 1- I had tons of ewcm thanks to green tea and fish oil. 2- it's nasty messy lol
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hahahahaa Im sure it's nasty messy!

Do you girls know if its okay to take all of the sups at the same time? that is what i have been doing and then i wondered if that would be a problem?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Believinginblue, I take most of my supps in the morning and a few more at bedtime. I can't split them up too much or I would forget to take them.

Has anyone ever had their cervix not close up after O, even if their temp has spiked?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 5 of 111 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast