Page 52 of 111 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    I got a reply from her, she didn't say about the scan but has a bit going on right now.
    I hope all is well with her and her family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Pink1Blue View Post
    Flava- I don't believe in timing but I do believe in cm. ewcm is sperm friendly, creamy isn't if you've turned creamy I say skip it.
    You are right and now I only find creamy cm so we are no doing it.Cervix changed too. I really think I O'd when I had that big pain or just shortly after that .Temp rise or no temp rise. I also read that sometimes we only get a rise days after O.

Find this on o pain if anyone interested.

What causes painful ovulation / mittelschmerz?

Painful ovulation/mittelschmerz is believed to be caused by a small leakage of blood from the ovary that occurs at the time of ovulation. This blood, which is later reabsorbed, is thought to cause an irritation of the abdominal wall which causes pain. The degree of pain you feel depends on your individual pain threshold and the volume of blood that is released, among other factors. The amount of space that exists between a woman’s ovary and her abdominal wall can also affect the severity of the irritation. While painful ovulation does not lead to other problems, other medical conditions can cause painful ovulation, such as PCOS or fibroids on the ovaries. If you are concerned, it is suggested that you visit your doctor to discuss your issues.
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Gosh, good point, I hadn't actually thought about that. I thought I had everything planned down pat too! I'm not too sure now. The earliest I O is CD27 so I suppose we will BD from at least CD25 every 2 days until O. What do you think? Or I just don't know whether to start actually BDing now every 2 to 3 days? I know this is what Lola did when she was on Clomid.
    What CD are you now?
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Question ladies... my pH is 6 and was 6 when I first checked it about 8 weeks ago. It stays at 6 when I O as well. Shouldn't it be higher when I O? DH's pH is 8.5 (the dipstick doesn't read any higher so it actually might be higher than this) so I'm pretty happy with that.
    Are you using dip sticks? Coz they don't work too well... If you used a digital bet you would find you are higher that this
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Some one help me out here?? Maybe I did not O this month? But then what was that big O pain I had??
    Im sure I O'd late cd 16 or very early cd 17 but look at my chart what is going on with my temps???
    it's not going up it is going down! And if FF wait only for a temp rise to look for O it will put it on a wrong day for sure.
    Oh and there was no more smiley last night when I did another test.(only on the morning)
    I wonder if you are o'ing today??
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was thinking that too...but the what about the big O pain ? I posted about it before here , it's was really bad hurt a lot.Small pain on cd15 and really bad late on cd16. Don't we get O pain just around O time?
    Don't rely on pains to dictate ovulationg, they can happen before during and after ovulation.
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    I hope all is well with her and her family.
    She didn't really speculate much, but yes, me too
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My temp is the lowest this cycle today so just maybe it will go up tomorrow. DH said dtd again tonight so we would have 2 days between bd. I don't know if we should or not.Still have a little ewcm but more creamy now...maybe we do it it's not like I believe in timing anyway.
    You could use egg whites or pre seed if your cm is a little low.
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HEY ladies! I've been on tour for the past week with the ballet company and have been way too busy to even log on at all. Anyway, I'm back and ovulating tomorrow apparently.

How is everyone? I just tried to read through posts but it's too many to answer.

Flava, are you taking opks?

Alexis, FX this is it!

Who else is up now?

3P1B, I did NOT cry at all, actually! They made the birth scene way unsappy, which is good for me. I did cry, however, when that girl said she'd give Julia and Joel her baby boy. And I LOVE Charlie!!!! One of the cutest boy names ever!

Tink, how you feeling? Getting sick yet?

TTC5, still December? I bet you are chomping at the bit, huh? How's the weight loss, still doing that?

I've lost about 15lbs now, just back to my regular eating, which may end up giving me another girl if I ever get knocked up again, but I don't care at all. Just happy to not feel like Jabba the Hutt all the time, LOL.

Missed you ladies, hope everyone is doing well! And worried about Iluv also, hope she is ok. ELP, when are you finding out???? And you too, Kris??????
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Don't rely on pains to dictate ovulationg, they can happen before during and after ovulation.
    yeah that's true but I also have creamy cm now dont we get that after O?
    +1

Page 52 of 111 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast