Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

when do YOU usually ovulate?

my O signs are ewcm for days leading up to O and then the last 2 days or so i get GLOBS hanging (fun i know sorry). but what really gets me is this pain/pressure i feel all throught out my pelvis, kind of like how it feels after a rough poop..like i strained a lot. that lasts for a few hours and the next day my temp typically spikes.

what i was wondering (i know you dont know MY body, but) would you think that i O'd during those pains or after?

how do others experience O? i didnt do opks AFTER i felt those O pains last month bc i didnt think of it, its too late now i attempt in a week. so usually ill get O pains on night of cd 16 or during the morning/afternoon of cd 17 then temp spikes on cd 18. so what i want to know is if i plan to bd just once (im not sure dh is up to bding 2 days in a row with the coffee, making out, etc), should i do it on cd16 and be safe or try to get closer to O and bd on cd17 risking that i may have already o'd during the day when he is at work? i have 4 opks left.

Polpectomy/Hysteroscopy complete (2 polyps)
    June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

I can't believe I did this!

My HT son
    My family is complete. Baby fever resolved!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone is different, we all have different signs when Ovulating.

Mine is typically on day 14-16 of my cycle & I get the stretchy clear cm and I get the sharp stabbing pains on my left ovary.

If I were you I would play it safe so you dont miss the boat, like I did this month, thought I'd worked out my O down to a tea but this month I've o'd earlier then I was suppose to

GL

DD1 DD2

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just can't really tell when I O. I also get days of ewcm before and some pains. But some months no pain and some a lot...
    oh and I get ewcm even after O for like 1 or 2 days ...Anyway I think we have O pain before O (read it somewhere) so I have to use test to just to see when to try. But even that is not gonna tell us when we O for sure because we can get a + after O too. yeah so easy ...
    I think if you dtd only once the do it on cd16 if you get a +opk.You don't want to be late for sure.
    +1

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    O prediction stinks!!! but i know i know, timing is the least impt!
    thx guys

June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

My HT son

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo77 View Post
    O prediction stinks!!! but i know i know, timing is the least impt!
    thx guys
    I wish it wasnt important for me, but I have to only dtd on 2 specific dates of this month according to my lunar calendar, so I thought I didnt need to opk cause it was spot on in August but for some reason this month Ive O'd earlier (maybe stress cause I had a huge fight with my sister). I did an opk a day before I was suppose to O and it came up negative, then the next day again negative & even the next day and negative, so my O has come and gone

Cant believe that I now need to wait till 1st of April 2012 to ttc for my boy

DD1 DD2

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's so tricky this pin pointing ovulation. I used to O around CD 14-16.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CapricornAquarius View Post
    I wish it wasnt important for me, but I have to only dtd on 2 specific dates of this month according to my lunar calendar, so I thought I didnt need to opk cause it was spot on in August but for some reason this month Ive O'd earlier (maybe stress cause I had a huge fight with my sister). I did an opk a day before I was suppose to O and it came up negative, then the next day again negative & even the next day and negative, so my O has come and gone

Cant believe that I now need to wait till 1st of April 2012 to ttc for my boy

DD1 DD2
    Are you serious? You only dtd when some lunar calendar tell you? And now you wait for next April? Im sure a calendar can't guarantee a boy for us ! It's just a calendar.
    +1

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that stinks capricorn, cant you bend the rules a bit on that? that is a very small window

but ihear ya, last 2 mos we dtd 'd exactly on the day of a full moon (with a condom) and i ovulated on THAT day both times. this month the day we are dtd'ing is a day after the full moon and i will be O'ing a day after we dtd (so 2 days after the full moon). sucks. IMperfect timing.

June ER @ HRC
    HB seen at 6w4d!

My HT son

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've never had O pains and had tons of ewcm starting around day 10 so I became reliant on opk's and temping. I determined I O the day after the +opk and at my u/s the baby measures exactly to being conceived the day after the +opk. Long story short temp or opk, the body can be hard to read.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have horrible O pains (I mean like a zillion times worse than menstrual cramps pain) that go on for days and days and they are more severe before O, peaking the day before O, then start to get better on O day, kind of lingering on for a couple days afterwards. I get more CM in the days before O and then it kinda dries up on O day and then sometimes reappears for a day or two after O.

I personally would BD on CD 16 rather than miss O all together.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast