Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I Insane??

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Am I Insane??

Ok this is my situation!

Ive had a lunar calendar made up for me by a retired astrologer he only done this calendar because he's a friend of my friend, its based on my birth time and birth date & it lasts for a year, so this year my 99.8% chance of conceiving a boy would be March, August, October and I have next yr April. Now I can see why I would have kept on having girls, my chances are pretty limited

I just cant not go by this calendar cause his past success rate has been astonishing & now Im scared to do it any other month.

My husband thinks Im insane and says how can a certain month make a difference and I say what if it does, how many women have swayed and still end up with the undesired gender so what if they were to have dtd on their own specific months, I wonder if it would have made the difference???

So any thoughts on this??

DD1 DD2

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Then I start thinking to myself maybe I shouldnt even bother swaying and just be grateful with whatever I get, you know what I mean?? But then my silly mind takes over and says otherwise.

You know how 'they' say listen to your heart and not your mind, why can I not stop my mind from overtaking my heart

Boy this is just all too stressful maybe I shouldnt even bother trying for another and just be happy with my 2 wonderful girls.

Sorry just venting

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Damn it I just feel like Im not done, like Im meant to have a third, I always said I'd like to have 3 children.

I think I'll just go make myself a cup of coffee, maybe that will make me feel better.

See I am going insane

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think you're crazy. I think when something like that is presented to you it is hard to overlook. I know if I were swaying, I would leave no stone unturned. I would do whatever it took to feel like I did all I could and if he is part of your equation, I understand that.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not crazy at all! I know how you feel you get that paranoia and worry set in hey!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    I don't think you're crazy. I think when something like that is presented to you it is hard to overlook. I know if I were swaying, I would leave no stone unturned. I would do whatever it took to feel like I did all I could and if he is part of your equation, I understand that.
    Yes your right it has been presented to me and obviously for a reason?? mmmmm interesting!! Thank you

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Not crazy at all! I know how you feel you get that paranoia and worry set in hey!
    PARANOID!!!! YES VERY PARANOID

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a reading by Cherie22 who said I would have a girl again and she see's september.. now I am so paranoid because we are going to try this Dec so my EDD would be in SEPTEMBER. I am now considering waiting until January BUT I also give birth early so chances are I would end up giving birth in SEPTEMBER so now what do I do? Wait until Feb :S
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    I had a reading by Cherie22 who said I would have a girl again and she see's september.. now I am so paranoid because we are going to try this Dec so my EDD would be in SEPTEMBER. I am now considering waiting until January BUT I also give birth early so chances are I would end up giving birth in SEPTEMBER so now what do I do? Wait until Feb :S
    My goodness, see how this can drive someone bannanas

It is said that there's a reason behind everything we do, so you were meant to have this reading done, so perhaps wait till Feb.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went a psychic several years ago with a friend of mine who had made 2 appointments for herself and another friend, then her friend couldn't make it- so I took it. I say this because the psychic had no idea who I was, could never have researched anything etc. I was to write down a few questions for him. He had me throw some strange dice and made this weird chart on a piece of paper and proceeded to tell me my exact birthday, the names of my parents, and several other astonishing facts and then spoke about my future... he told me I would have one child, a girl. Well, I had a boy and now I'm having 2 children. I say this because even psychics who are right about some things aren't right about everything.
    and my HT

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast