Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Male fertility impact on boy sway

So was getting all my ducks in a row for my first month ttc for my boy sway and decided to get an OTC fertility checker for DH for a quick sperm count check. I couldn't believe that it screened for low fertility (less than 20 million) so I made him repeat it and same deal. I have been on the HE diet for ~3-4 months (started off light and cracked down super strict ~7 weeks ago and have noted that my T levels have gone from about 25 to 40 (day 3) (although may also be due to concurrent bf wean but I feel the diet is working) bmi 21.7 to 23.3 so I cant really continue the diet much longer as I am gaining too much weight and will opposite myself. DH T levels fluctuate 500-600 and he weight lifts too much with creatine and stevia protein powder supps which is probably messing things up by dehydrating and draining all his resources. He doesn't believe in swaying. Also tmi but no lack of him wanting to dtd. So my question is would it be best to sit 2-3 months out off the diet and try to up the counts or just try the every other day this cycle until +opk then go q12 hours x3? Theoretically would a normal T level in him and I outweigh the low sperm count? I know similar has been asked before but I think some newer literature is out since the last posts. Thanks for any insight

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want you to cut back on carby foods that are making you gain, and up exercise to compensate for weight gain.

We don't have the data to tell you based on things like T levels what gender you'll conceive. All that stuff is just theoretical and not something I can look at at and be able to tell you anything. I have seen a large % of weightlifters having girls but it's not 100% or anything, not even close.

I would NOT have you take 2-3 months off. For all you know, in 2-3 months, his numbers may not have improved or could be potentially worse. What I would do is have you stretch the BD to every 3-4 days instead of every day (so he's not at all depleted by the time hte fertile window opens) and then still try to have the 3 attempts in fertile window.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ