Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

DH works for chemical plant, ttc boy

My husband works at a chemical plant, I cant really say what he does because I Don't even understand it lol
    But since he has worked there we have had 3 girls, 1 of his co workers has also had 3 girls and 2 other co workers have had girls. Only 1 co worker has had a boy. I'm starting to wonder if we TTC again in the future if we will just have another girl because he works in chemicals.

Here are some of the water/chemicals that he is around for 12 hours a day.
    From activated carbon, reverse osmosis, and mobile water solutions*to membrane ultrafiltration and biological wastewater treatment,*our industrial water, industrial wastewater, drinking water and municipal wastewater treatment and ion exchange.

As far as his semen ph goes, the last time I checked, which was over a year ago it was a 10.
    Anybody DH work in a chemical setting and have boys or can anyone tell me if we still have a chance at conceiving a boy with him working in this type of environment?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! You definitely have a chance at conceiving a boy! My DH is a nuclear chemist (has been for about 10 years) and we have three boys even after swaying pink with our last little one. A friend of mine's DH also works in the same industry and they have three boys as well so it's totally possible to sway blue even in that line of work. I think your diet/lifestyle influences gender more heavily than DH's does. We don't really bother with pH on here anymore since semen needs to be around 7 or 8 otherwise sperm may be harmed. If his pH is as high as a 10, it may be worth getting checked out.

Good luck to you and PLEASE take all my blue dust
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

3. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for you feedback. I am really hoping for a boy. I'm glad to hear that ph doesn't matter here because my ph is naturally really low, like below 5, way below 5.
    I need to do my research on here and see what I can do to increase my odds of conceiving a boy. My DD3 was a failed IG boy sway.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do think this environment can sway girl and has been shown to in studies and also our observations.

pH has really not been very helpful at all for predicting gender and we've seen so many opposites most of us have totally given up on the idea.

but the thing is, even if you guys may be coming into TTC with a higher chance of a girl, swaying will still help. Even if you can't get up as high as some people, you're still going to be better off swaying as not. NO ONE is "set" for boys or girls, we always have a chance of a boy! And swaying can help improve that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ