Thread: Close spacing?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Close spacing?

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I have 3 girls. My last girl is only 3 months old, she has a twin brother who I lost to potters syndrome after birth. I tried to sway with them And it half way worked. Anyway**
    Doing what's best for my family, I have to ttc again in august. I know close spacing sways pink, can a solid boy sway counteract that? Planning to go full HE diet, potassium/salt, wheat grass, probiotic, prenatal. For dh, l-arginine and fertilaid. Bd every 2 days from AF. Weight training. Could I have a chance at my boy? This is my last chance

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow what a rollercoaster of emotions you must be having, I'm very sorry for your loss.
    You always have a chance for a boy and you've proved it's possible with your last sway. I'm not sure how significantly the close spacing will be but if you're doing a full HE sway and you're feeling fit and healthy you have a good chance. Will you be breastfeeding at that point?
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, it is definitely a rollercoaster for me.
    I actually just recently quit breastfeeding so I won't have that against me. But I don't get s whole lot of sleep. I just don't know if the age gap will sway pink so much it will for sure give me a girl.

4. Thanks Ladytara thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sô sorry for your loss, can't imagine having to go through that. No one here will judge you for your plans to TTC soon after having a Bub, and swaying along it all
    Like Mia, Îd say as long as you have a solid HE diet, and look after yourself so you are in a good physical condition...but may I add, also ready emotionally to accept the sway may still give you a girl, then nothing is holding you back.
    Have you got your periods back already or not ? If not start tracking them, even approximately, once they return, sô you know what to expect for'once you start trying too. A good Healthy HE diet will likely support your fertility and overall condition too, sô it's win win
    Good luck, and enjoy those newborn cuddles ��
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so, so sorry for your loss

Atomic is pretty vocal against close spacing for a boy sway. You having already had a boy and going full tilt HE would up your odds for a boy, but I don't know if "counteracting" is the right word, since with swaying there's always a chance of an opposite even under perfect sway conditions.

That said, you always have a chance at a boy no matter what. I think I'd be concerned for your health -- TTC within a year after twins makes me think your body might be pretty depleted still.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

I really cannot sign off on anyone TTC a boy that soon after your last baby. There is always a chance, of course, but I really do not think you give yourself anything approaching your best chance that way, even with a good blue sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Thanks Ladytara thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry for your loss.

I have no idea about much of this sway stuff, but I got pregnant with my second son when my older son was 8 months old and I was still full time breast feeding.

I'm not saying that this is the best idea, but it is just to say that you can get a boy while breast feeding and closely spaced.

But I do have to say I was living a very boy friendly life style. Lots of muscle building and protein. So maybe that is why I ended up with another boy even though they are close and I was breast feeding.

But all that being said, Atomic is probably right that after twins your body may not be ready this soon. Really listen to your body!

Sending you my blue dust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to two gorgeous boys! 2014 2016
    Expecting my pink sway May 2018!

10. Thanks Throwaway_panther, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I conceived DS2 when DS1 was 12 months old under otherwise (unintentional) blue sway/HE conditions.
    K 2012 C 2014 Baby C Nov 2017

12. Thanks Throwaway_panther, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so sorry for your loss <3 it isnt recommended for a blue sway and i totally understand and agree with the reasons atomic gives for this.

however for what it is worth i had 4 boys without swaying as i didnt know about it and the age gaps between births are:

boy #1 born
    (7 months later..)
    mid pregnancy loss girl born
    (10 months later..)
    boy #2 born
    (13 months later..)
    boy #3 born
    (14 months later..)
    boy #4 born

i was always pregnant again within 6 months of giving birth, i didnt breastfeed for more than 2-6 weeks with any of them and i wasnt swaying intentionally (we were hoping for a girl every time) however looking back i can see exactly why i got boys.

if close spacing is your only option then i wouldnt give up hope, it may not be ideal but team blue isnt a total impossibility especially if diet and bd pattern etc are in place.

good luck with your sway and i truly hope you get your baby boy xx
    now 6blue5pink

14. Thanks Throwaway_panther, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I conceived my second son 8 months after DS1 was born. However, I was only breastfeeding for about 4 months and was back working at a desk where I was constantly snacking and eating out at restaurants...which may have helped my condition be better. I conceived my DD1 8 months after DS2 was born and although I was pretty fit at the time I was also just coming off of breastfeeding and lost A LOT of weight! (atleast a lot for me). I know a girl who conceived her 4th boy about 9 months after having her twin boys...so there's that! But I think maternal condition probably plays a huge role so it's just a matter of how well your body recovers. But I'm no expert!
    and

16. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post