Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Veggiemom View Post
    I think milk is great for swaying blue and I had 2 failed girl sways where I was guzzling milk. If you like it I would drink it.
    true for so many of us!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes Verena liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I barely touched anything but a splash of almond milk in coffee when I conceived my DD. I just read another study on more calcium means more boys, which I've been meaning to track back down so I can share it!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes MiaMelb liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes please do - many times they simply repackage the same study, would be great to have another.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    I barely touched anything but a splash of almond milk in coffee when I conceived my DD. I just read another study on more calcium means more boys, which I've been meaning to track back down so I can share it!
    Please share that would be great xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic over the last 6 months I have limited my dairy to milk in cereal and in my tea with the odd treat like pizza in terms of cheese. How long will it take me to get my calcium to the right level to help sway blue? Is it ok then to have cheese and yogurt? Also what about things like sugary foods like biscuits and chocolate are they bad for a boy sway? I read sugar makes the ph acidic so again I haven't really had much sugary foods for the past few months. Please advise on this also xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic also can you please provide more information on how the custom swaying plan works? I am a vegetarian so if I decided to go with the plan would you be able to provide meal ideas for each meal? What things are covered on the custom swaying plan? Xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer55 View Post
    Atomic over the last 6 months I have limited my dairy to milk in cereal and in my tea with the odd treat like pizza in terms of cheese. How long will it take me to get my calcium to the right level to help sway blue? Is it ok then to have cheese and yogurt? Also what about things like sugary foods like biscuits and chocolate are they bad for a boy sway? I read sugar makes the ph acidic so again I haven't really had much sugary foods for the past few months. Please advise on this also xx
    Not sure on how long it will take to get your levels back up but yes start eating full fat dairy like yoghurt and cheese. Blue swayers also take a good multivitamin which will help too.

The pH stuff doesn't work and if you can let it go it will make your sway much simpler. The HE diet is about nutrient dense foods so just try and make smart choices rather than avoiding particular foods. As a treat most blue swayers would go with some dark chocolate.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry I just don't have the data to be able to answer that.

I got all 4 of my boys eating cheese and yogurt in massive quantities. I mean daily I would eat 4 oz cheese and 1-2 servings of yogurt. I gave all that up and only then conceived a girl.

6 weeks on HE Diet has gotten good results though so I think that is enough time.

Sugar is not bad for a boy sway, the "acid alkaline" diets do not work and I ate sugar all the time when i got my boys. It makes no difference to your sway that you gave it up, though, as long as eating tons of nutrients.

Custom Sways are everything but diet and then I help you day to day with diet stuff in the Coaching Forum that comes with the sway plan. I don't do meal ideas for each meal but I do have a 21 day diet book that is available to purchase as an add on to the Custom Plans.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I'm sorry I just don't have the data to be able to answer that.

I got all 4 of my boys eating cheese and yogurt in massive quantities. I mean daily I would eat 4 oz cheese and 1-2 servings of yogurt. I gave all that up and only then conceived a girl.

6 weeks on HE Diet has gotten good results though so I think that is enough time.

Sugar is not bad for a boy sway, the "acid alkaline" diets do not work and I ate sugar all the time when i got my boys. It makes no difference to your sway that you gave it up, though, as long as eating tons of nutrients.

Custom Sways are everything but diet and then I help you day to day with diet stuff in the Coaching Forum that comes with the sway plan. I don't do meal ideas for each meal but I do have a 21 day diet book that is available to purchase as an add on to the Custom Plans.
    Thanks for your reply Atomic. I am a vegetarian can you please advise on good sources of protein? I feel confused with it all. Quinoa is good isn't it? Tofu I used to have but from what I read it can raise estrogen? So I stopped thinking testosterone is means to be better.. should I have carried on with it? have quite a lot of quorn which is a protein substitute for Vegys, I try have nuts, eggs, beans, lentils, yogurt now also. I dont know how much of these foods i should have in a day? Any other things you could suggest.. should I take protein powder?

Also I feel confused I know you said PH doesn't work.. on the gender dreaming website if you go go the bit where you may purchase a plan it has a section about PH And the affect of this? I haven't read what it says though as haven't purchased a plan I didn't know if it implied that ph can affect? Also I know it says they do meal plans do you know if they do for vegys? Xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer55 View Post
    Thanks for your reply Atomic. I am a vegetarian can you please advise on good sources of protein? I feel confused with it all. Quinoa is good isn't it? Tofu I used to have but from what I read it can raise estrogen? So I stopped thinking testosterone is means to be better.. should I have carried on with it? have quite a lot of quorn which is a protein substitute for Vegys, I try have nuts, eggs, beans, lentils, yogurt now also. I dont know how much of these foods i should have in a day? Any other things you could suggest.. should I take protein powder?

Also I feel confused I know you said PH doesn't work.. on the gender dreaming website if you go go the bit where you may purchase a plan it has a section about PH And the affect of this? I haven't read what it says though as haven't purchased a plan I didn't know if it implied that ph can affect? Also I know it says they do meal plans do you know if they do for vegys? Xx
    Quinoa is actually the only non-meat source that is a complete protein! So definitely a great protein source, especially for blue.

Tofu occasionally I believe is fine. Soy products are not all equal based on fermentation -- tofu is the better of the options I believe.

Are you averse to things like brewers yeast? There is protein and BCAAs you'd normally find in meat in there.

Atomic isn't a big fan of protein powders, but if you're not vegan, there are whey powders out there that are pure whey without the added stuff that could sway pinker. Quest makes a good unflavored whey protein out there, and there are egg based protein powders too.

Personally, I'd avoid the Quorn and processed meat alternatives. Those things are often full of soy and other fillers that aren't the healthiest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast