Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Do you have to cut out dairy to sway blue?

As the title asks really do you have to cut out dairy to sway blue? i have read that this is meant to be the case quite a lot. Is dairy acidic? i know for blue alkaline is meant to be better. I only have milk in tea and cereal. I have cut out cheese and yogurt xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alkalinity and acidity don't sway. That's an old school tactic. Actually your body has to remain at a certain pH (around 7.4) otherwise it could be deadly. Dairy is actually good for swaying blue. I ate tons of it when I conceived my two oldest boys and I know it's recommended to have full fat dairy for blue swayers.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agreed, the long term swayers here have seen so many pH opposites most no longer bother with any of the acidic/alkaline stuff. Blue swayers here follow the high nutrient HE diet of which full fat dairy (milk, cheese and yoghurt) is encouraged.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    Alkalinity and acidity don't sway. That's an old school tactic. Actually your body has to remain at a certain pH (around 7.4) otherwise it could be deadly. Dairy is actually good for swaying blue. I ate tons of it when I conceived my two oldest boys and I know it's recommended to have full fat dairy for blue swayers.
    I feel so confused now I have read that so many people said avoiding dairy helped there sway. So hard to know what to do and what not to do. Apart from this I have tried to focus on nutrition. I am a vegetarian and try and have as much protein as poss.. how many grams of protein do we need per meal? Xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaMelb View Post
    Agreed, the long term swayers here have seen so many pH opposites most no longer bother with any of the acidic/alkaline stuff. Blue swayers here follow the high nutrient HE diet of which full fat dairy (milk, cheese and yoghurt) is encouraged.
    Sorry what do you mean by HE diet? So are we meant to have the dairy but limit how much at all? Xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer55 View Post
    Sorry what do you mean by HE diet? So are we meant to have the dairy but limit how much at all? Xx
    It can be very confusing all this sway stuff, especially as every site claims to know exactly how it all works but many are based on old debunked 'science' that's incorrect or they're simply trying to sell you something. If you are researching from multiple sites I'm not surprised the info is contradictory.

Many women here have been around swaying for 5-10 years and have moved on from many of the old school sway tactics such as timing, pH and minerals that don't work and have often resulted in opposites or made conceiving difficult.

The High Everything diet followed by blue swayers here is based on a high nutrient diet to improve maternal condition and includes a few other strategies aimed at increasing a couple's fertility. If you're interested in swaying the Gender Dreaming way the complete index written/collated by Atomic is a good place to start
    The COMPLETE Index!!!

GL
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is a belief held by some but we have not found that to be the case. The best study ever done on maternal diet and gender conceived found that moms with the highest intake of calcium actually had the most BOYS, not girls. When we tracked our results in the first year of the site, the blue swayers who did the low calcium, high sodium diets had by far more girl opposites than the people who did the higher calcium High Everything type diet.

I know it feels confusing at first but most of us on here got opposites doing things the "old school" sway diet way and we were trying to find more reliable ways. So when we see people headed down the road of doing things that never worked for us in the first place we want to help you avoid it. I got 4 boys drinking tons of dairy, my last two I was drinking tons of dairy and taking calcium supplements too, and then I gave it all up to get my girl. My husband and I barely had any dairy, I didn't take supplements, etc. Only then did I get a girl!!

The acid-alkaline diets do not work. I have a full explanation here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...ph-pickle.html

The case against calcium is here: (this is a 3 part essay, read all three, the third one especially has lots of info in it) the calcium conundrum - CONTROVERSIAL
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HIGH EVERYTHING DIET NUTSHELL VERSION

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel so confused now I have read that so many people said avoiding dairy helped there sway. So hard to know what to do and what not to do. Apart from this I have tried to focus on nutrition. I am a vegetarian and try and have as much protein as poss.. how many grams of protein do we need per meal? Xx
    That's because they heard it was supposed to help, so they look back at their diets and think that it did help. But most girl moms tend to be light eaters overall so they actually weren't eating that much of anything, dairy or whatever.

It is your diet as a whole that matters, not one or two magic foods or nutrients. Women who eat the most nutrient dense foods overall, have the most boys.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think milk is great for swaying blue and I had 2 failed girl sways where I was guzzling milk. If you like it I would drink it.

*Hope for accreta*

expecting #7 EDD Sept 2018
    It's a GIRL!

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast