Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Preseed / CM Question (possible TMI)

This was my first cycle of using Preseed with ttc and I had a question for anyone who has used it.

My question: does Preseed end up getting stretchy after being in the vagina for a while? I know it doesn't stretch straight from the tube but wondered if it can after being in the body for a while. When I ask stretchy, I'm asking can it stretch several inches?

I'm also wondering if bd can somehow help a woman produce more ewcm. I did read something about prostaglandins being in semen but not sure if that or any other aspect of bd could prompt a woman to make more fertile mucus.

Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No. That was EWCM.

There is a lot of debate about if semen can help make EWCM or if it's that something about sex/semen makes what is up inside, come out. No one really knows.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic!

I know on here it is advised to only bd once for a girl and bd a few times in the fertile window for a boy, and I remember reading one of the reasons is that higher sperm numbers in the reproductive tract sways boy / lower numbers sways girl, and I totally understand that. I was just wondering if that could possibly be another reason more frequent bd could sway boy (if the woman's body made more fertile fluid as a result of some aspect of bd, chemicals in semen, orgasmic contractions, whatever). But it sounds like there isn't any conclusive research on that. There's so many factors to swaying and conceiving in general that I feel like, the more I research, the fewer conclusive answers there seem to be out there! And of course it's reassuring to know that all the effort I've been putting into my boy sway just might be working on some level 😊

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! This just further convinces me that the boy swaying diet and supps you recommend on here really work.

So it's inconclusive as to whether or not bd can increase fertile fluid? It figures, it seems like the more I learn about swaying and ttc, the more questions go unanswered ��

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I do think it contributes to more boys conceived, and yes there is some fledgling research that indicates more sex = higher chances of conception and since everything that seems to boost chances of conception seems to sway blue.

The thing is, there are a limited number of scientists and most of them tend to research things that most would deem "more important" issues than this one. So we have to cobble together research mostly done by animal science and then our own experiences.

I didn't really get that question from what you asked me the first time. BD can make some lubricant fluid that is NOT EWCM that is believed to be both friendly to fertility and also to sway blue. It is not technically EWCM though.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ