Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Momwithlove View Post
    Hi there! Are you also following the HE diet? Or trying anything else to succeed the blue sway?
    Hi Momwithlove,
    I am just learning about the HE diet and I am happy to follow it....once I figure out what I should and shouldnt be eating. From what I understand I should eat meat/protein every meal and snack throughout day. Have started eating almonds and bananas as I understand they're boy friendly.

I'm confused over when to dtd but like the 3 options listed in your post above. Think I'll try the 3 times around +opk and if don't get pregnant then the following month we will dtd every 3-4 days. However, I have 2 girls and they were both conceived dtd every few days all month long so I wonder if doing it that way again would result in a girl sway?. (I had never heard of swaying before this week)

Do u suggest doing anything else?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingRainbow View Post
    Hi Momwithlove,
    I am just learning about the HE diet and I am happy to follow it....once I figure out what I should and shouldnt be eating. From what I understand I should eat meat/protein every meal and snack throughout day. Have started eating almonds and bananas as I understand they're boy friendly.

I'm confused over when to dtd but like the 3 options listed in your post above. Think I'll try the 3 times around +opk and if don't get pregnant then the following month we will dtd every 3-4 days. However, I have 2 girls and they were both conceived dtd every few days all month long so I wonder if doing it that way again would result in a girl sway?. (I had never heard of swaying before this week)

Do u suggest doing anything else?

Well I am definitely not an expert but I have learned to eat protein WITH carbs! I eat meat or chicken with rice, bread or pasta!! I can share my own made plan with u ladies:
    Morning:
    Whole grain cornflakes with full fat milk
    And three times a week I eat eggs with bread

Snack:
    Red grapes

Lunch:
    Sandwich with chicken breast
    Or sandwich with cheese

Snack:
    Potato chips / or home made smoothie / or fruit

Dinner:
    Protein with carbs.

Snack:
    Potato chips, or green smoothie

Drinks:
    Water with lemon juice
    Orange juice
    Green smoothie with full fat diary

I have learned that the full fat diary has a positive influence on your blue sway.

I will BD every other day protected and will bd unprotected around +opk (the night of +opk, and the following next day in the morning and night). Want to use preseed instead of bsf or bsd.

Well I am not sure if bding every few day sways pink. I’ve read and i think other factors such as nutrition may affect your sway and having a lot unprotected sex will not hurt your blue sway. I think it’s even more blue friendly to have a lot of unprotected sex. But still I will stay at my own plan to have unprotected sex in the three attempts around +opk.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I am definitely not an expert but I have learned to eat protein WITH carbs! I eat meat or chicken with rice, bread or pasta!! I can share my own made plan with u ladies:
    Morning:
    Whole grain cornflakes with full fat milk
    And three times a week I eat eggs with bread

Snack:
    Red grapes

Lunch:
    Sandwich with chicken breast
    Or sandwich with cheese

Snack:
    Potato chips / or home made smoothie / or fruit

Dinner:
    Protein with carbs.

Snack:
    Potato chips, or green smoothie

Drinks:
    Water with lemon juice
    Orange juice
    Green smoothie with full fat diary

I have learned that the full fat diary has a positive influence on your blue sway.

I will BD every other day protected and will bd unprotected around +opk (the night of +opk, and the following next day in the morning and night). Want to use preseed instead of bsf or bsd.

Well I am not sure if bding every few day sways pink. I’ve read and i think other factors such as nutrition may affect your sway and having a lot unprotected sex will not hurt your blue sway. I think it’s even more blue friendly to have a lot of unprotected sex. But still I will stay at my own plan to have unprotected sex in the three attempts around +opk.
    I agree, I'll do the planned 3x dtd at ovulation on our first month and hope for the best.
    What's bsf or bsd?(apologies, I'm not up to speed on all the accronyms)
    I was going to use preseed (although I used this on dd2) but atomic advised not to if I have enough ewcm. I plan on getting a bottle of robitussin to help increase ewcm.
    Are u hoping to ttc in Oct?
    Thanks for sharing your planned diet. This diet seems much easier than the girl diet!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingRainbow View Post
    I agree, I'll do the planned 3x dtd at ovulation on our first month and hope for the best.
    What's bsf or bsd?(apologies, I'm not up to speed on all the accronyms)
    I was going to use preseed (although I used this on dd2) but atomic advised not to if I have enough ewcm. I plan on getting a bottle of robitussin to help increase ewcm.
    Are u hoping to ttc in Oct?
    Thanks for sharing your planned diet. This diet seems much easier than the girl diet!

Baking soda douch (bsd) and baking soda finger (bsf)

Yes with Gods will we want to ttc this month!!
    I am from Spain I am not sure if we have robitussin?? Maybe I can use another brand?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baking soda douch (bsd) and baking soda finger (bsf)

Yes with Gods will we want to ttc this month!!
    I am from Spain I am not sure if we have robitussin?? Maybe I can use another brand?
    Ahh! Fingers crossed for u this month! I'm in Ireland but we have robitussin here. Mucolex is the same brand I think?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so torn on what BD pattern to attempt !!!! (Even though I won't be swaying until next year, I like preparing ahead of time!)

I'm also tempted to try BSF one time and if I don't get a BFP not use it the next time. I've also read making sure you have a big O before DH and before BD makes you more PH friendly for a blue sway!
    DD 2017

Successful blue sway May 2019:

Successful blue sway December 2021

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tali.kah View Post
    I'll be swaying next year around this time ! I plan to start the diet October 20-8 and make the first BD attempt in November and then onwards until we get a BFP !

Question for you ladies swaying- the diet and supplements seems pretty straight forward- the BD attempts seems confusing ! There seems to be three ways to do it...
    1) on attempt month just have regular every 2-4 day unprotected BD from AF onwards to allow regular exposure of sperm which naturally raises PH and has been known to sway blue.

2) ensure DH has regular 2-4 day release via other methods and by having protected BD until you get a positive OPK then do unprotected the night of positive OPK, unprotected the next morning and night, and atleast one more unprotected the next night.

3) Same as number 2 BUT the week your guessing you'll O based on your cycle just start having unprotected BD every 2-4 days and then make sure the 3 attempts are there around the positive OPK.

What BD plan are you ladies going to be going with? And is there anyone reading who has had success a certain way?
    My understanding is people use No. 2 if they are also trying to incorporate Shettles timing. By keeping the early BDs protected then they are only BDing at/close to O.
    However, since Shettles has been debunked many couple use No. 1. There is some thinking around the fact that regular unprotected BD likely indicated a committed relationship where the male is around to protect the female and any offspring (this is obviously evolutionary reasoning).
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babysecond View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I am also trying for boy sway.I am taking EPO,Folic acid and Vit E everyday.I have 33 day cycle.But i am having problem with tracking ovulation as it is always coming Big O ..No smiley.Plzz help me out for this.I want to try this month.
    Just saw this and the EPO stood out to me. I started taking a multi recently and then changed brands as the one I originally had had EPO in it which Atomic told me to stay away from. You might want to double check if the EPO is right for your circumstances.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaMelb View Post
    Just saw this and the EPO stood out to me. I started taking a multi recently and then changed brands as the one I originally had had EPO in it which Atomic told me to stay away from. You might want to double check if the EPO is right for your circumstances.
    Hi MiaMelb,
    Does epo sway more towards girl?
    I took a lot of vits post mmc/pre conceiving baby #2 which was another amazing baby girl?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not an expert on the supps. Just from seeing it mentioned in a few places, my understanding is EPO was previously recommended for blue sways but that it's fallen out of favour and only used by a few people under a few circumstances for blue.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)

11. Thanks DreamingRainbow thanked for this post
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast