Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well most people generally o anywhere from 12-48 hours after pos opk, the majority the following day. If best blue sway practice is having multiple attempts in then I would assume two today and one tomorrow would give your attempts more chance at actual o. I think its more about having at least two attempts that really count (first PM and following AM when starting in the PM) and one more as back up the following PM to cover a later o (if you fall in the category of oing 2nd day after pos opk). Plus many people use just the dip test opks which means they aren't getting a pos until afternoon, so it makes sense that they do a PM, AM and PM as its already well past morning when they get their pos. Does that make sense? I don't believe there is any magic combo of when to actually start your attempts, its more about getting multiple attempts in however that is achieved, so honestly, if dtd twice today and once tomorrow works best then I'd go for it. As a back up, you could create a thread under the ttc a boy forum asking others for urgent advice and that way hopefully you'll have more than just my input which would be awesome in helping you make a decision if you get some answers soon

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

3. Thanks Cc5025 thanked for this post
    Likes MiaMelb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That link worked perfect!

5. Likes Cc5025 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ill put a Wee post on for their opinion, won’t do any harm. I think it will be tonight tho as we are out of bed and not the right mood to ttc with the 2 kids around hehe so i think night time it is now. Im making roast beef dinner today too so we shall overload on the protein hehe and hubby can have a wee coffee to waken up the boy swimmers before dtd tonight too... i think if we wait till tonight we will feel better prepared to tick all the boxes. I just worry that I could have had a + last night without knowing but I need to get timing out my head lol. Ds was conceived in a successful shettles sway so it’s difficult to push that thought aside .. altho I’m sure we dtd then right after a +opk !

7. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cc5025 here's a link to a recent (as in few months ago) thread where someone is asking about number of attempts and if you read atomics response it looks as though she believes the more attempts in fertile window the better (1-o, 2-o and even 3-o) You are definately in your fertile window having a pos opk this morning so again I'd recommend going for the 2 attempts today while it may be possible (you and dh both being home).

Is 4 attempts too many?

Last edited by Pbn3; November 19th, 2017 at 07:20 AM.

9. Thanks Cc5025 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much, it does look like atomic would have recommended to dtd this morning but I don’t understand if that was the case then why don’t we stay dtd on the day of +opk.. why is it always stated on the night of. I know it won’t be because but needs to be night time but I’m thinking it’s to ensure theres a bit of a time between the surge and Ovulation. (Ive read other sites recommend waiting 12 hours after +opk)

Hubby is away doing diy things now so I’ve no chance of getting him to bed lol, it will have to wait until tonight. I did a cheapie test tho 10 mins ago to check the surge wasnt gone (I don’t know how long you get a + for) and it’s still a very strong positive. It’s 1pm here now so another 9 hours we should be ready to rumble hehe.

I don’t take birth control as it doesn’t react well with me so it’s been a long time since we have had unprotected ejaculation. I didn’t want it to be a rushed dtd type of thing for the sake of getting in extra attempts. If it’s to be it will be but i still wanted it to be within the rules of blue sway. If I’d have known we could have done it this morning stil within the sway we definitely would have but main thing for me is we will still be following the sway to plan by doing it tonight, tm am & pm. Don’t want the effect the swimmers either by using up all the good resources, I think 4 times would be too much x

Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Cc5025 here's a link to a recent (as in few months ago) thread where someone is asking about number of attempts and if you read atomics response it looks as though she believes the more attempts in fertile window the better (1-o, 2-o and even 3-o) You are definately in your fertile window having a pos opk this morning so again I'd recommend going for the 2 attempts today while it may be possible (you and dh both being home).

Is 4 attempts too many?

Last edited by Cc5025; November 19th, 2017 at 08:52 AM.

11. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I found this ... I guess we say evening of +opk to allow for the time gap maybe incase time does play any factor but as you say it’s likely all the factors together that play a part of a successful sway. I feel content that waiting till tonight won’t harm the sway 😊
    Attached Images Attached Images

13. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning Cc5025!! Well its only 5am for me so going to try get back to sleep but just wanted to say I'm super happy to see you've worked out what feels right for you (waiting till PM) because that's all that matters when it comes down to it I cant read that attachment you posted but you sound very happy with you decision which is the best outcome possible! Good luck and blue dust I'll check back in later this morning xxoo

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I've eaten 2 slices of pineapple including the core. 3 dpo. No symptoms at all bar heartburn which I'm putting down to the HE diet and putting on weight!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreaming can you start sharing screenshots of your chart once you get to 6dpo? Its those temps onwards that can be exciting You won't srart experiencing symptoms until after implantation takes place, and maybe not even then. Yay for the pineapple!!

17. Likes DreamingRainbow liked this post
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast