Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies I've also read (on this site) that almonds are a good boy sway food to eat

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies! So excited to be on this thread of boy sways! Sometimes i feel so alone with this so its nice to talk to other mammas trying to seay blue. We are planning to try end of next month. I have been doing the HE diet for about 8 weeks now it has been hard because i used to be pure girl diet which is why i have two beautiful DD. I so desperately want a little boy and know this is my last child ao i hope it works. Allthough i would love another little girl if thats what God has planned for me ��. I feel like my sway is great and im doing everything i can to sway except its hard since my hubbys diet isnt the greatest and he doesnt believe in all this swaying stuff so i just dont really talk about it with him. I am haooy yo have tgis site fot support because i feel it will really help all of us. Blue dust to all of you!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingRainbow View Post
    Ladies I've also read (on this site) that almonds are a good boy sway food to eat

Good to know! Thanks for sharing it with us :-)

4. Likes DreamingRainbow liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladym_888 View Post
    Hi Ladies! So excited to be on this thread of boy sways! Sometimes i feel so alone with this so its nice to talk to other mammas trying to seay blue. We are planning to try end of next month. I have been doing the HE diet for about 8 weeks now it has been hard because i used to be pure girl diet which is why i have two beautiful DD. I so desperately want a little boy and know this is my last child ao i hope it works. Allthough i would love another little girl if thats what God has planned for me ��. I feel like my sway is great and im doing everything i can to sway except its hard since my hubbys diet isnt the greatest and he doesnt believe in all this swaying stuff so i just dont really talk about it with him. I am haooy yo have tgis site fot support because i feel it will really help all of us. Blue dust to all of you!

I feel you!! I also feel alone and can’t talk with Some one about my sway. My hubby is also very skeptic about the whole swaying thing. He eats the same what I am eating but he doesn’t take any Supps!!
    Can you tell us about your diet? What are eating a day for example?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I feel you!! I can’t even talk with some one about my sway even not with my hubs. He is very skeptic about the swaying thing and doesn’t take any supps!! Ughhhh
    I am so curious what you ladies eat a day. Can some one share their diet with us?? :-) need some inspiration!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LadyM,
    I feel you!! I can’t even talk with some one about my sway even not with my hubs. He is very skeptic about the swaying thing and doesn’t take any supps!! Ughhhh
    I am so curious what you ladies eat a day. Can some one share their diet with us?? :-) need some inspiration!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 2 beautiful daughters too.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone! I am in the 2ww and hope I even somewhat swayed blue... We bded unprotected in my fertile period unintentionally, when I realized we tried hard to get in as many attempts as we could before o. We bded the first day of my fertile period and then twice on O day. We tried other days and it just didn't happen. I've been taking apple cider vinegar to try and up PH even before my fertile period and drinking coffee. I am also a carboholic and we love our hamburgers and sausages on the bbq, so I am hoping that there is enough to get our little baby boy! GL everyone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Momwithlove: for DH, if he doesn't want to take a lot of supps, try just vitamins. My DH hates taking med, so I have to get him the vitamin gummies and he loves those. He will munch a couple (within instruction limits) each day. Some is better than nothing.

It's nice to see many people ttc blue as well. Yay! I originally planned to ttc this month, but many things have happened again. Sighh, we have to push our ttc plan to next year (maybe around April or May). But I want to keep myself updated on all the sway tactics.

I plan to use Preseed since I don't normally have much ewcm. Also, take some robittusin as well. We probably will just bd unprotected after my period and put in 3 attempts when i get positive opk. I might need to use opk to test 2 cycles ahead to see how many days it takes for me to O after getting positive. I dont want DH to run out of steam before I actually O.

I have tried bsf before. It doesn't seem to work for me. (tmi) It just produced a lot of creamy thick mucus for me (not sure if I used too much), and it would not be good for the boy sperms.

As for diet, my usual plan is
    Morning: oatmeal, or boiled eggs or omelettes
    Snack: banana
    Lunch: Meat with rice, fries
    Snack: dark chocolate with almond, salty chips
    Dinner: Meat with rice or pasta

And drink lots of lemon water throughout the day

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Momto3girls: are you in 2ww now? Fx that you get big fat BFP with sticky blue bean!

12. Likes DreamingRainbow liked this post
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast