Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by shinay View Post
    Momwithlove: for DH, if he doesn't want to take a lot of supps, try just vitamins. My DH hates taking med, so I have to get him the vitamin gummies and he loves those. He will munch a couple (within instruction limits) each day. Some is better than nothing.

It's nice to see many people ttc blue as well. Yay! I originally planned to ttc this month, but many things have happened again. Sighh, we have to push our ttc plan to next year (maybe around April or May). But I want to keep myself updated on all the sway tactics.

I plan to use Preseed since I don't normally have much ewcm. Also, take some robittusin as well. We probably will just bd unprotected after my period and put in 3 attempts when i get positive opk. I might need to use opk to test 2 cycles ahead to see how many days it takes for me to O after getting positive. I dont want DH to run out of steam before I actually O.

I have tried bsf before. It doesn't seem to work for me. (tmi) It just produced a lot of creamy thick mucus for me (not sure if I used too much), and it would not be good for the boy sperms.

As for diet, my usual plan is
    Morning: oatmeal, or boiled eggs or omelettes
    Snack: banana
    Lunch: Meat with rice, fries
    Snack: dark chocolate with almond, salty chips
    Dinner: Meat with rice or pasta

And drink lots of lemon water throughout the day
    Thanks for your advice! :-) your plan sounds good and blue friendly! Blue dust to you!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Momwithlove View Post
    Ladies I am glad to see all the messages.
    Today I am heartbroken. We have planned to ttc this month. Unfortunately, the plans have changed and it makes me so sad. I thought I was completely ready for it and I was so excited but then DH came unexpectedly with the news about we better can wait to ttc for a while. I am so disappointment right now.
    Oh I am sorry you've had to delay your ttc. Maybe you could do both? On the plus side I assume being longer on the diet sways more towards your goal of blue?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingRainbow View Post
    Oh I am sorry you've had to delay your ttc. Maybe you could do both? On the plus side I assume being longer on the diet sways more towards your goal of blue?

Well that’s what I thought...we can do both but his thoughts are different. On the other side I have more time to follow the diet. So ya..I have to learn to accept the situation and just move on :-|
    Last edited by Momwithlove; October 14th, 2017 at 03:50 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ���� I am also swaying blue, will ttc nov or dec. We are blessed with 2 children, 1 girl (11) 1 boy (7). I successfully swayed for our son via Shettles method and hoping to do it again this time around but things have changed quite a bit since my last sway, there’s so much more controversy in it and diets are all so varied. Having read through several sway guidelines I have decided to come join you ladies at gender dreaming as it’s closest to what I did before with a few slight variations.

Baby blue dust to us all ��

5. Likes MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cc5025 View Post
    Hi ���� I am also swaying blue, will ttc nov or dec. We are blessed with 2 children, 1 girl (11) 1 boy (7). I successfully swayed for our son via Shettles method and hoping to do it again this time around but things have changed quite a bit since my last sway, there’s so much more controversy in it and diets are all so varied. Having read through several sway guidelines I have decided to come join you ladies at gender dreaming as it’s closest to what I did before with a few slight variations.

Baby blue dust to us all ��
    Thats 100% true. In the beginning I got confused about the different ways of swaying. I was reading threads on IG and over here. It was so confusing. I decided to follow the HE diet because it fits better with my lifestyle. As you can read we had plans to ttc in October. unfortunately the plans are changed now and we will ttc later. Not sure when. Hopefully December of this year.

Can I ask about the Shettles method. Like I know the shettles method adviced to bd once at the O time. What did u follow of the shettles method while u swayed for your son? I will follow the advice of atomic and will bd at least 3 times after having positive opk.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @ Cc5025

Thats 100% true. In the beginning I got confused about the different ways of swaying. I was reading threads on IG and over here. It was so confusing. I decided to follow the HE diet because it fits better with my lifestyle. As you can read we had plans to ttc in October. unfortunately the plans are changed now and we will ttc later. Not sure when. Hopefully December of this year.

Can I ask about the Shettles method. Like I know the shettles method adviced to bd once at the O time. What did u follow of the shettles method while u swayed for your son? I will follow the advice of atomic and will bd at least 3 times after having positive opk.

8. Likes Cc5025 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, is anyone going to drink baking soda?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes we only BD once at O with my Shettles sway. It does make me nervous to try the 3 times around O as atomic advices but it makes sense. I’m 34 now so I’m thinking given my age my fertility may be reduced so those extra chances may be Necessary. I don’t feel that I produce enough EWCM either compared to my younger years. I won’t be BD EOD tho, only around O. I need to go out and get some clear blue smileys as my cheapie OPKs haven’t been very clear at indicating O and my temps haven’t been very clear either, possibly a non reliable thermometer ��. Last time my temps were perfect indication and cheapie sticks did the job but not proving so easy this time around!

Hope you manage to start trying in December and don’t put on too much weight ongbe HE diet until then hehe... I’m feeling the extra calories x

Quote Originally Posted by Momwithlove View Post
    @ Cc5025

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cc5025 View Post
    Yes we only BD once at O with my Shettles sway. It does make me nervous to try the 3 times around O as atomic advices but it makes sense. I’m 34 now so I’m thinking given my age my fertility may be reduced so those extra chances may be Necessary. I don’t feel that I produce enough EWCM either compared to my younger years. I won’t be BD EOD tho, only around O. I need to go out and get some clear blue smileys as my cheapie OPKs haven’t been very clear at indicating O and my temps haven’t been very clear either, possibly a non reliable thermometer ��. Last time my temps were perfect indication and cheapie sticks did the job but not proving so easy this time around!

Hope you manage to start trying in December and don’t put on too much weight ongbe HE diet until then hehe... I’m feeling the extra calories x
    Hiya, I'm a bit confused with the opks. I have 2 dd's and hoping to sway blue, potentially in Nov or Dec. I'd never heard of swaying until 2 weeks ago! I have bought some cheapie opks and line was almost as dark as control line yday. But I'm wondering if I should invest in the clearblue smiley opk for when we actually ttc? Not sure if they're worth the dosh?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are also attempting a baby boy sway for early November! I have a wonderful 4 year old daughter but would like to complete our family with a beautiful baby boy. We only want 2 children so whatever we get will be our last. I'm completely okay with getting another daughter as I know sisters can be closer in general but would like to make at least an effort to sway for a boy! My husband is extremely supportive and has made a tremendous effort to change his lifestyle to raise his testosterone. Good luck to all!

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast