Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck 🔵👶🏻 TTC Blue October- December 2017 👶🏻🔵

I notice from my insecurity that I like to share the process of swaying blue with you upcoming boymoms who are also planning to start ttc blue from October to December this year. I have plans to start my first sway this month. Who’s in?????

By opening this new thread I hope we can get in touch and share our plans, thoughts and support each other. I hope that by sharing our knowledge we can make our sway even more successful.
    To start by myself I am trying the HE diet without paying attention about how many calories I get in a day. I eat what I want and certainly eat more than before. I notice that i’m to busy in my mind about the swaying blue thing and this not seem right to me either. Trying to look for some distraction but also like to hear how u experience this whole process of swaying. Is there maybe already another active thread about this subject? If yes, please share the link with me. I like to get in touch. If not, ladies feel free to share your plan with us!

Who’s also planning for a healthy in 2018?? Wishing you all good luck!!
    Last edited by Momwithlove; October 7th, 2017 at 07:18 AM.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

🔵👶🏻 TTC Blue October- December 2017 👶🏻🔵

Here! We are trying this month, praying his go well!

I’ve been doing supplements for nearly a year now (wheatgrass, one a day vitamins, fish oil). I eat breakfast everyday and have been gaining weight since 2016 (not by choice )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

We are also trying this month. I am in but i am not swaying very hard. I just want to get pregnant because we are trying from last 5-6 months, moreover this will be our first child.

I am also taking femara

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be swaying next year around this time ! I plan to start the diet October 20-8 and make the first BD attempt in November and then onwards until we get a BFP !

Question for you ladies swaying- the diet and supplements seems pretty straight forward- the BD attempts seems confusing ! There seems to be three ways to do it...
    1) on attempt month just have regular every 2-4 day unprotected BD from AF onwards to allow regular exposure of sperm which naturally raises PH and has been known to sway blue.

2) ensure DH has regular 2-4 day release via other methods and by having protected BD until you get a positive OPK then do unprotected the night of positive OPK, unprotected the next morning and night, and atleast one more unprotected the next night.

3) Same as number 2 BUT the week your guessing you'll O based on your cycle just start having unprotected BD every 2-4 days and then make sure the 3 attempts are there around the positive OPK.

What BD plan are you ladies going to be going with? And is there anyone reading who has had success a certain way?
    DD 2017

Successful blue sway May 2019:

Successful blue sway December 2021

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,
    So glad to hear from u all. We are also trying this month. I am soo excited and even more ready to welcome an healthy baby! With Gods will a healthy baby boy!
    I am living in Spain and most people over here are more reserved about there preference for a gender. When I speak about my preference, they think I am foolish or ungrateful. they do not understand me so well. That’s why I started this thread to get in touch with u all.

I started in August of this year with the HE diet. I am taking fish oil and prenatal vitamins which is included with folic acid. I am a little bit insecure about my diet. Asking myself if I am eating the right nutrients for the blue sway. Try to focus on carbs and protein but i am wondering if I am taking the correct amount.

I just got my period yesterday. Want to start with drinking every night one glas of 100% natural sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) with lemon juice till O. Is anybody else also drinking baking soda?
    And is anyone going to use preseed?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there and so nice you are writing with us. Your asking the right question. For myself I’ll choose nr 2 but I have read that the advice is to have unprotected sex at least 3-5 attempts in your fertile window. I choose to bd on the night of positive OPK and the day after in the morning and night.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,
    I am also trying for boy sway.I am taking EPO,Folic acid and Vit E everyday.I have 33 day cycle.But i am having problem with tracking ovulation as it is always coming Big O ..No smiley.Plzz help me out for this.I want to try this month.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babysecond View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I am also trying for boy sway.I am taking EPO,Folic acid and Vit E everyday.I have 33 day cycle.But i am having problem with tracking ovulation as it is always coming Big O ..No smiley.Plzz help me out for this.I want to try this month.
    Have you tried the ovulation test kit the one with two stripes?? This is the one i use twice a day (morning and evening). Otherwise if u want to stay the one with smiley...try it twice a day in the morning and evening. Maybe you missed your peak by testing once a day. I have not tried any other methods but maybe you can observe your CM?

9. Likes vnmora100 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies. I am hoping to ttc blue in November. I have just found this site and it's so interesting reading all these sway tactics!
    I have 2 girls and have suffered 3 mmcs.
    I will be grateful for a healthy baby but hope to sway blue if possible.
    I have just started taking vits yesterday - multi vit, vid D, fish oil, coq-10, folic acid (hoping to get Folate over the coming days instead).
    I also have dh taking multi vit, vit d and folic acid.

Blue dust to u all!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingRainbow View Post
    Hi ladies. I am hoping to ttc blue in November. I have just found this site and it's so interesting reading all these sway tactics!
    I have 2 girls and have suffered 3 mmcs.
    I will be grateful for a healthy baby but hope to sway blue if possible.
    I have just started taking vits yesterday - multi vit, vid D, fish oil, coq-10, folic acid (hoping to get Folate over the coming days instead).
    I also have dh taking multi vit, vit d and folic acid.

Blue dust to u all!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Hi there! Are you also following the HE diet? Or trying anything else to succeed the blue sway?

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast