Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Things I have noticed doing HE Diet

So for a while in preparation of ttc I have been taking supplements / vitamins to improve my fertility (which I know goes perfectly with swaying boy from what I've read on here). However, since joining here a couple months ago I have also starting including HE diet. I should note that I was partially already trying to eat somewhat healthily before this, but reading on here decided to also make my diet more HE / boy friendly - for me this meant giving up soda pop and Splenda (I was always a diet pop drinker), cutting down on caffeine, adding full fat dairy, and adding more meat (especially red meat) to my diet. I have noticed some things that have changed, and I'm hoping these are good signs:

1) I am getting a temp rise a full day sooner after the lh surge than I was before - I used to have a 48 hour span of time between first positive opk and day of O (so temp rise was occurring three days after positive opk). Now I only seem to be ovulating a day after my positive opk (temp rise 2 days after positive).

2) I seem to be ovulating earlier. I used to be a CD 14-15 ovulater, almost to where you could set the clock to it. Occasionally I'd have a cycle that was outside of this but not too often. Now these past two cycles I have o'ed on CD 13 and it's looking like CD 12 this month. I think this is partially explained by what I said above about ovulating sooner after the positive opk - my most typical pattern before was positive opk on CD 12, O on CD 14. Last month was still positive on CD 12, but O was on CD 13, and this cycle, I got my pos on CD 11 and I o'ed on CD 12 (not confirmed yet but I think it's pretty likely and will end up being comfirmed).

3) My AF has changed. This past one was about two days longer than it had been before. I've also noticed a difference in how heavy it is and its quality.

4) More EWCM (I think this might also be because of dropping some supps as I mentioned in a previous post).

Anyway, just wondering if these differences are common with HE diet and if it might be a sign that things are going in the right direction. I know it's been said on here that anything that is different from when you conceived your other gender is a good sign but this will be my first so I really don't have that to go by.

Thanks!

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting! Thanks for sharing!

Yes those are all good signs (now, no one panic if you aren't having them though!)

They indicate you are making more estrogen and this may sway blue (or indicate you're more boy friendly)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks Ladynic thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, that's good to know. I was a bit worried about the earlier O since (especially CD 12) is rather unusual for me, and I have heard that earlier O can sometimes mean poorer egg quality. Also when I searched on here I saw a lot about women swaying girl having earlier O. It makes me feel better that it could be a good sign!

One other thing I didn't mention, I was visiting family yesterday and someone commented that my hair looks longer than they remember seeing it in a long time. After that I looked and realized it does seem to have grown faster than normal. So I'm betting that's also an added bonus of doing H/E diet with the extra fats, proteins, and nutrients (all good for your hair, I'm sure)!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ve noticed the increase in weight lol... but feeling less hungry at meal times due to eating more frequently. I feel less bloated giving up fizzy drinks and enjoying drinking water as a thirst Clencher. Not noticed any changes to cycle or other x

7. Likes Ladynic, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CD 12 is still in normal range tho. Sometimes when women are in perimenopause they start rapidfiring eggs really fast and that goes hand in hand with lower egg quality but those are SUPER early O's like CD 9 and stuff.

Interesting about your hair! Thanks for letting me know!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Thanks Ladynic thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, that makes me feel a lot better �� Thank you!

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post