Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo77 View Post
    either way if we dont get our DG we're always going to look for something to blame...not enough BSD, too much cereal, BD'd in new moon.
    So True!
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CapricornAquarius View Post
    Ttc5 Waning is supposed to be for a Boy and Waxing is for a girl, well you just proved that theory wrong now didnt you??
    LOL 100% haha!!!!!!

So if it is reverse for me does this mean I will get my boy HAHA
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks for all the replies ladies xx
    Mother of 2 beautiful girls
    Expecting a baby boy in September! Thank you Gender Dreaming!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    LOL 100% haha!!!!!!

So if it is reverse for me does this mean I will get my boy HAHA
    Yep, looks that way to me!!
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can wish hey :P
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am just finding this thread. I agree about the Chinese chart--I used to put a bunch of stock in it, but I have found a that a lot of them are right for all 3 of my kids, but they all give different predictions for the 4th. So no matter when I conceive, some will be "right" and some will be "wrong". So I have given up on that.

The moon sign has me all twisted up, though. I know some people have had opposites, which makes me feel better, but I was devastated to O in a girl moon sign this cycle, and I am certain I am pregnant with a girl because of it! I hope I am wrong.

Anyway, I think the more things you line up, the better, even if they don't mean anything. Can't hurt, right? But don't kill yourself over it if it doesn't work out that way.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I put negative zero stock in biorhythms and Chinese Gender Predictor. I say negative zero because I really do think they are WORSE than nothing by causing people to stress over them and do things that actually hurt their sway, trying to BD on these dates that are really nothing other than what some dude made up (esp. biorhythms - I'm willing to consider that the Chinese may have some ancient wisdom that I am not privy to but some dude really DID pull biorhythms right out of his old bearded butt.) From the Skeptic's Dictionary: http://www.skepdic.com/biorhyth.html "The belief originated in the nineteenth century with Wilhelm Fliess, a Berlin physician, numerologist and good friend and patient of Sigmund Freud. Fleiss was fascinated by the fact that no matter what number he picked he could figure out a way to express it in a formula with relation to either 23, 28 or both. The latter number he associated with menstruation and thus when he was convinced that all the world is governed by 23 and 28, he called the 28-day period "female" and the 23-day period "male." " In other words, some crazy guy who was obsessed with numbers and being treated by Sigmund Freud himself for mental problems JUST MADE IT UP with no evidence whatsoever other than a random numerical pattern. As did all the people who have promoted biorhythms ever since, and plus as we all know, many women don't have 28 day cycles anyway so right away the entire thing is revealed to be completely phony!!! 134 studies have been done on biorhythms and they ALL found biorhythms were totally untrue.

The Chinese calendars were right for two of mine, wrong for two, with a stunning predictive power of 50% and that has been true every time I have ever seen anyone ask about them either on this site or IG for the last 4 years I've been doing this.

In other words hon, I would NOT stress one iota about biorhythms or Chinese Calendars. Does it make more sense to you on a gut level that whatever sways, would be for some real PURPOSE like maximizing the odds of survival of a child of a particular gender (either via God's plan or evolution or both) than just for NO reason other than weird mystical cycles that seem to have no purpose whatsoever??? As Einstein said, "God doesn't play dice with the universe." Things that happen, biologically speaking, especially something as important to the existence of all life as gender ratio is, always happen for a REASON and not just randomly.

It's a fact that when you are under stress, your O can be delayed so it may well be that you are going to O late simply because you're so badly wanting to O on the 24th. I'm not trying to add to that stress in any way, just letting you know that's how it goes sometimes so the only way to really ensure that you will ovulate on the 24th is to quit worrying that you won't. I really hope you can let go of some of the tension regarding these "theories" because it's only going to hurt your sway and not help you at all in any way.

I strongly believe that frequency is WAY more important than timing. So I would BD every 2-4 days, planning so you have a 2-4 day gap between the last time you have your husband release and when your attempt is. Then BD on the 23rd and 24th if you like. Or even the 22nd, 23rd, and 24th. Or if you're really that worried you will O late, stick to the 23rd 24th plan, reserving room for another attempt on the 25th if you don't O. Remember, for frequent release to sway pink, the pink swayers have to do it 7-10 days in a row without fail. BD two days in a row is not going to sway pink for you, altho for safety's sake I tend to prefer blue swayers to BD no more than 3 consecutive days as I described above.

Good luck and wishing you peace of mind!!!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; November 6th, 2011 at 12:40 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Hi ladies thanks for the replies, I'm ovulating now and due to ovulate around the 24th of December according to fertility friend, I have a average 27 day cycle length, it just that its really hard to ignore all these extra things that are on the internet when you're trying to find the answer to something so personal. Its hard to ignore when you see the answer girl on their calculators and calendars. This is the chinese gender calendar I used because you can put your birth date in it and specific days of conception:

http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm

Here are the other links too:

http://www.moonsigncalendar.net/moon...011&zeitzone=0
    http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi?&lang=e&gm=a2

I guess I just need to rein myself in a bit and believe in myself and what I'm doing physically is more important than any thing calculated on a screen right?
    This Chinese Gender Calculator was right for 2, wrong for 2 of mine.

The moon sign calculator was wrong for 3 and only right for 1.

PS - as per my post above, if you have a 27 day cycle, immediately you should be suspect of the validity of biorhythms because they were based on the assumption that all women have a 28 day cycle.

I know it is so hard to walk away from some of these things but I PROMISE you that what you are doing physically is more important to the power of infinity, than any of these things are.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    I don't know how how can we believe the chinese calendar when there is so much out there and they almost all show different gender on different months? they all suppose to be the same then , right?
    So no way i would count on that .
    We all hope to O on full moon and boy moon sign , me too. But if not then what? I would try for sure anyway.
    Well I guess there were actually like 5 different 700 year old tombs that were discovered and they all just happened to have slightly different gender predicting calendars...right???

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by love being a mummy View Post
    I agree.
    I think alot of people that use them when they only have 1 or maybe 2 children the chances of being right are higher but when someone like me with 5 kids does it the chances of being 100% correct are very low. I haven't found any chart or anything online yet that has been correct for all my children.
    EXCELLENT point!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123