Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Full moon, ovulating but no prenatals ???urgent help!

So I was planning on skipping this month....
    so I have stopped taking supplements ....

I have still been eating breakfast and HE diet for a while. I started getting EWCM yesteday
    So tested today and smilie face on clear blue digital!!!!

Looked up moon signs and I’m in the leo sign and FULL moon tonight!!!

Should I start making attempts tonight or not because I have not been doing supplements? I could still get three attempts in. Posting my OVIA picture but the last two BD have been protected.
    We have been doing it every 2 days so DH has hide his pipes clean! Last time was Sunday night.

Help!!!!!!
    EC457F87-A715-435D-A6D1-03E5E449EB59.jpeg

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Moon signs don't mean shit! :P

But seriously -- nutrition and diet and lifestyle are what matter. The astrological moon signs make no sense and are completely disproven. The full moon thing had ONE study (done in a country infamous for its bias for boys) saying there were more boys at a full moon.

One month off of supplements probably isn't bad, so if you really wanted to go for it, everything else would probably be fine. But as an FYI, you should be on supplements regardless of when trying. Even girl swayers aren't supposed to stop folate/folic acid -- that needs to be built up in the system for ANY pregnancy. Many doctors recommend any woman of childbearing age always be on a prenatal as their vitamin for the importance of this.

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes NeedMyPrince liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to reiterate what Panther said - if you're swaying blue, please do not ever stop taking supplements. There is NO REASON not to take prenatals or multi while swaying blue even if you take off a whole entire year. All the supps we use on this site - multi, fish oil or DHA, Vit. D, folate/folic acid, probiotics, even coq10 if you are taking that...those are all safe as far in advance as you want to start them and there is no reason why not to take them.

The moon...meh. It doesn't do anything. Super fertile women may be ~slightly~ more likely to O with the full moon, but that's never been proven to = more boys. And moon signs and stuff, they're magic. Magic isn't real. The way the moon signs and biorhythms work is that they change so fast back and forth that when they don't come out right people just say "well I must have Oed at this time instead of this time" and so they can always make it come out correct. But it's just a trick because none of us ever know what hour we ovulated and what time our baby was conceived at. It just doesn't work.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ