Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

First time blue swayer!

Hi Ladies

New here and been reading through all the threads! Wow there is some info! It is very overwhelming!

We will be attempting a blue sway next cycle (we have a daughter already whose 2 in May)

I am following the blue diet (lucky I eat oats everyday with full fat yoghurt) and snack on nuts and my weakness is bacon, cheese and chips!

I will buy some conceive plus (it’s almost impossible to find preseed in Australia)

I’ve instructed hubby to wear boxers (at least at night and when at home)
    And we are both taking vitamin d (I’m also on elevit and folic)

Any other obvious things I am missing?

How many days before O should we obstain from DTD or should it be everyday when get close to positive OPK?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I figure better too much info than not enough.

I would love to see you get some fruit and vegetables in that diet! I personally doubt bacon and chips do much for blue sways. I know they're salty, but they have little nutrients in them. I'd like to see you "spend your calories" on something more nutrient dense.

I would like to see both you and hubby take a probiotic (we have had great results with these for blue) and a fish oil/DHA supp (500 mg or LESS, do not go overboard with the fish oil!)

I want to be sure you ARE NOT doing wheatgrass supplements, evening primrose or flaxseed oil, and having a lot of milk replacers because we have seen a lot of blue sway opposites with people having those.

I like you guys to either have unprotected sex (if you do not believe in SHettles - since I don't believe in Shettles, this is my preference) or have hubby release every 2-4 days and then have 3-5 attempts at or around your positive OPK. If you believe in Shettles you will want to wait till the pos OPK and then have an attempt that night, the next morning, and again the following night. If you don't believe in Shettles it's fine to have an attempt or even two just as the OPK is getting dark, then have 3 more attempts after it turns positive.

Re abstain that is not something we worry about on here. As long as you're having hubby "clean the pipes" regularly he will be making plenty of sperm. He can have attempts back to back. It takes 7-10 days of release every day, sometimes even 2x a day, to deplete sperm count and sway pink, and if he's been releasing every 2-4 days all thru the cycle he can just make another big batch the very next day or after 1-2 days without any problem at all.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much Atomic!

Yep I’m eating several serves of fruit a day (we get free fruit at work so making use of that!) and vegetables - carrot sticks are my snack at the moment. We don’t have too much bacon - once a week and then chips are a treat so will take note.
    Will focus on more fruit & veg (especially after Easter!)

Eating about 10 almonds a day 4 days a week as well.

Definitely no wheatgrass etc being taken here!
    Always full fat good quality ilk & yoghurt

We do both take a probiotic already! I’m on thyroxine, elevit, vitamin d,folic acid (additional tablet per Dr instruction) and the probiotic!
    Will look into the fish oil today

Hubby will be happy re sex that often!
    Thanks again so much!

It’s interesting watching the sways information develop as when I first was looking it was about limiting dairy (I think others promote this?) but in here it seems to lead to pink sway!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys are definitely on the right track!!

Yes the data on limiting dairy for blue simply does not add up! The best study ever done on maternal preconception diet and gender conceived showed that women who went on to conceive boys had the highest intake of all nutrients - including calcium and magnesium. And the cultures/ethnicities that have the most boys statistically, eat the most dairy foods, and the ones with the most girls statistically, most of the people are lactose intolerant and they literally can't have milk and eat little other dairy. We have also seen a lot of blue sway opposites in the people who skip dairy and drink a lot of milk replacers (so if you do end up choosing to limit dairy, just don't switch it out for milk replacers, especially rice and almond milk!) I got my boys having tons of dairy and then gave it all up to get my girl!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ