Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused Last minute sway! Suggestions Appreciated!

Hello there,

I was really hoping you could help. I used to be a regular on IG a couple of years ago (same username) and got so stressed with the swaying I took down some notes and decided not to look at the forum again.

Well I decided I want to TTC boy this month (pray and sway!) and I have 10 days until O. Tried to go back and look at the forum and it had disappeared!

I found this forum while trawling the internet and am now so overwhelmed and confused Can you please point me the the right direction?

My diet is generally good. I plan on doing BSD, COT, gelatine, L-Arginine, lemon water, robuttisum, fish oil, timing, & BSF.
    For DH: L-Arginine, zinc, fish oil, and alfalfa.

Lots of folic acid for both of us too.

Another thing is my DH is a lover of red wine (3-4 glasses a day), how much will that effect our sway?

I haven't been able to check pH yet but will be able to in the next few days and will update.

Thanks!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Dibbles View Post
    Hello there,

I was really hoping you could help. I used to be a regular on IG a couple of years ago (same username) and got so stressed with the swaying I took down some notes and decided not to look at the forum again.

Well I decided I want to TTC boy this month (pray and sway!) and I have 10 days until O. Tried to go back and look at the forum and it had disappeared!

I found this forum while trawling the internet and am now so overwhelmed and confused Can you please point me the the right direction?

My diet is generally good. I plan on doing BSD, COT, gelatine, L-Arginine, lemon water, robuttisum, fish oil, timing, & BSF.
    For DH: L-Arginine, zinc, fish oil, and alfalfa.

Lots of folic acid for both of us too.

Another thing is my DH is a lover of red wine (3-4 glasses a day), how much will that effect our sway?

I haven't been able to check pH yet but will be able to in the next few days and will update.

Thanks!!

Hi...I'm also from IG and frustrated with those monkeys. our sways look similar and will be on same day. I have notes from IG too. If you want anything let me know. Why don't you check your pH ?? are you using egg whites and how about ions ??
    I' will be using BSF,egg whites and (laptop,gold and phones) for ions.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AF is here so can't check CM and DH is away on business until mid week >.<

Ions: moon phase, electronics as much as possible

To be honest I worry about egg whites and I'm pretty sure DH would be horrified >.> he's worse than I am *lol*

Any tips on how to take the gelatin? :/

Thank you for stopping by good luck on your sway

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know anything about gelatin since I'm not using it !

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can mix it with juice, it's awful stuff!!

What are you eating exactly?
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My usual diet is lots of meat and rice. I'm lactose intolerant so very little dairy (though I discovered a few months ago that I can handle baskin robbins ice cream.. not a good time to make that discovery)

I have a large plate of salad for lunch. I am upping it to one at lunch and one at dinner.

I have pancakes with honey for breakfast. I'm contemplating changing that to eggs and/or potatoes.

I'm also planning to eat amsterdam carrots all through the day and at least a glass of pineapple juice.

How much gelatine do I need to take? O.O

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1 tbsp 3 x a day, although many of us dropped it LOL

I would add more eggs and nuts to your diet Oh and oats and dried fruit like figs/dates.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm realllly going to try because i only have 10 or so days >.< I'm actually wondering if I should BD O-1 instead of O just incase :s

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dibbles View Post
    I'm realllly going to try because i only have 10 or so days >.< I'm actually wondering if I should BD O-1 instead of O just incase :s
    Do you do opks and have a cycle you can track pretty well? I'd try to get as close to ovulation as possible. Many of us on this site don't believe in timing, so many of us do o-2 and o bd to give the sperm the best count.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes my cycle is pretty regular and I'll be using OPKs. I get watery CM for more than half my cycle so it's really hard to pinpoint O and I'm worried that I'll miss it and do a O+12 >.<

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast