Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thought I'd pop in to say hi... My partner and I are ttc a little blue bundle too, although it's winter here not summer lol. We're going for eod pattern as I struggle to get positive opks.. it was more stress than what it was worth. Currently about 2 weeks away from o! I'm excited about this month as we've been on our ttc journey for approx 18 months.

Good luck ladies I can't wait to see BFP with lol sticky blue beans 🤞

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi thunder! Nice to see the blue team growing Are you still doing the HE diet and exercise and everything? How many children do you have already?

I'm on CD7 so 5 days til O getting excited now as it is our first round. I started cough sirup today and it tastes soooo gross. I wish I'd bought tablets lol.

tkelly and shinay: keep us updated with your P-sticks!
    (thank you atomic!)

3. Likes Thunderstruck7 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstruck7 View Post
    Thought I'd pop in to say hi... My partner and I are ttc a little blue bundle too, although it's winter here not summer lol. We're going for eod pattern as I struggle to get positive opks.. it was more stress than what it was worth. Currently about 2 weeks away from o! I'm excited about this month as we've been on our ttc journey for approx 18 months.

Good luck ladies I can't wait to see BFP with lol sticky blue beans 🤞

Hi Thunder. Cool to have more blue swayers. I would do EOD as well since it will increase your chance of conception. Maybe you can also use some preseed as well to help sperm stay alive longer once they made it inside. Did you test opk 2 or 3 times a day when it gets closer to O? You might have a short surge, but I agree with trying EOD. Also, did you ask atomic what else you can do to help with conception? I thought blue diets and bd plan would boost fertility. I am so sorry this journey has been long for you. Fx this is your month.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

5. Likes Thunderstruck7 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aira22 View Post
    Hi thunder! Nice to see the blue team growing Are you still doing the HE diet and exercise and everything? How many children do you have already?

I'm on CD7 so 5 days til O getting excited now as it is our first round. I started cough sirup today and it tastes soooo gross. I wish I'd bought tablets lol.

tkelly and shinay: keep us updated with your P-sticks!
    Hahaha that's the exact reason why I got the tablets. I cant stand the taste of cough syrup. Yucky! Are you planning to do EOD or have dh release every couple days outside plus 3 attempts at +opk?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 3 kiddies of my own 2 girls then a boy following shettles 100% I now have a new partner (been together over 3 years) who has 3 girls of his own and together we'd love a little boy.

Reason this journey has been so long is because I had an ectopic pregnancy which took my cycle 7 months to recover, then mix in holidays and travel we've really only had 4 unsuccessful cycles, half is due to me stressing and also my DHs health issues

I am naturally more inclined to lean towards HE diet but have also added lemon water, coconut water and V8. I take a pregnancy multivitamin, vit D, probiotics, and an extra folic acid. DH is on supplements of zinc, probiotics and fish oil. While cutting down on caffeine for the both of us.

For ds1 I never did any exercise and I haven't been doing anything special now.

I haven't bothered asking Atomic anything, I have read and re-read everything I can find, and for me I think it's finding what works best for keeping stress down and enjoying this journey.

Oh I will have a swig of the cough syrup when I feel I can stomach it lol

Dh will be happy either way, I'm the one more set on having a boy. But will be just as happy if we were blessed with a girl.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and opks are difficult to test as i work out in the community, no office etc. And don't like restricting fluids for testing either. I was doing them 3 times a day when I could.

I've just decided to stay temping, I think the hindsight will take the pressure off.

At this stage we're hoping to be eod then add an extra shot or two if I am certain o is happening.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hha they have no idea how us woman are poas addicted.

10. Likes shinay liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Extremely bloated today and tired ... testing in the am ���� fully expecting a negative... so early but I have seen it happen

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstruck7 View Post
    I have 3 kiddies of my own 2 girls then a boy following shettles 100% I now have a new partner (been together over 3 years) who has 3 girls of his own and together we'd love a little boy.

Reason this journey has been so long is because I had an ectopic pregnancy which took my cycle 7 months to recover, then mix in holidays and travel we've really only had 4 unsuccessful cycles, half is due to me stressing and also my DHs health issues

I am naturally more inclined to lean towards HE diet but have also added lemon water, coconut water and V8. I take a pregnancy multivitamin, vit D, probiotics, and an extra folic acid. DH is on supplements of zinc, probiotics and fish oil. While cutting down on caffeine for the both of us.

For ds1 I never did any exercise and I haven't been doing anything special now.

I haven't bothered asking Atomic anything, I have read and re-read everything I can find, and for me I think it's finding what works best for keeping stress down and enjoying this journey.

Oh I will have a swig of the cough syrup when I feel I can stomach it lol

Dh will be happy either way, I'm the one more set on having a boy. But will be just as happy if we were blessed with a girl.

I am so sorry for what you have gone through. It is heartbreaking for me to hear anyone have miscarriages or ectopic pregnancies.

It sounds like you have a good plan in play. EOD will definitely bring down the stress level from trying to catch that first +opk. Hopefully EOD will bring you your beloved boy very soon.

I exercised 3 times a week for a good 3-4 months, but have been slacking off this past month due to busy schedules. I hope it didnt mess things up.

13. Likes Thunderstruck7 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tkelly621 View Post
    Extremely bloated today and tired ... testing in the am ���� fully expecting a negative... so early but I have seen it happen
    Eekkkk! The time is near. I am (im)patinetly waiting for your test tmr

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast