Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tkelly621 View Post
    Extremely bloated today and tired ... testing in the am ���� fully expecting a negative... so early but I have seen it happen
    That is right. I didnt bother saying anything to dh as I dont wanna tell him how many tests I have laying around waiting to be used hahaha

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by shinay View Post
    I am so sorry for what you have gone through. It is heartbreaking for me to hear anyone have miscarriages or ectopic pregnancies.

It sounds like you have a good plan in play. EOD will definitely bring down the stress level from trying to catch that first +opk. Hopefully EOD will bring you your beloved boy very soon.

I exercised 3 times a week for a good 3-4 months, but have been slacking off this past month due to busy schedules. I hope it didnt mess things up.

Thanks Shinay

I've never even considered eod as a pattern that would sway, I was very much stuck on the shettles school of thought but after reading nearly everything I can find that atomic has written in regards to boy sway I'm convinced that this will suit our life style much better (when ds1 was concieved I wasn't working and I had all the time in the world to chart every aspect of my cycle)

Either way as long as it all goes smoothly that's all that really matters

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstruck7 View Post
    Thanks Shinay

I've never even considered eod as a pattern that would sway, I was very much stuck on the shettles school of thought but after reading nearly everything I can find that atomic has written in regards to boy sway I'm convinced that this will suit our life style much better (when ds1 was concieved I wasn't working and I had all the time in the world to chart every aspect of my cycle)

Either way as long as it all goes smoothly that's all that really matters

I think diet plays the big role in it. I didnt know EOD would sway boy either. It does make sense when I read Atomic's essays on how it would increase sperm counts and there would be lots of sperm around for the egg at any given time. I would say do what you did when you had ds1. And please give us any tips and tricks if you recall anything from your ds1.

This will be our first baby. I am swaying but not really hardcore. I always want to have at least 3 kids and at least one boy. So swaying early will at least give me more chances, but healthy baby is all that matters at the end of the day. We would feel so blessed to have a baby after so many things delayed ttc for the past 2 years

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to see new blue swayers ! It looks like I will be the last one BD with O day around July 30th

Lots of blue dust to you all !

Aira you still have trouble with exercising ? It's so hot out there I just fall asleep whenever the girls are not around !
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BFN this morning but that was to be expected

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hahaha that's the exact reason why I got the tablets. I cant stand the taste of cough syrup. Yucky! Are you planning to do EOD or have dh release every couple days outside plus 3 attempts at +opk?

I'm planning on doing the 3 attempts at +opk (and also day before). I'd prefer the EOD, but DH is out on business trips a lot. I'm happy he'll be home for the few days around O this month so the plan is to do as much BD as we can
    (thank you atomic!)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think diet plays the big role in it. I didnt know EOD would sway boy either. It does make sense when I read Atomic's essays on how it would increase sperm counts and there would be lots of sperm around for the egg at any given time. I would say do what you did when you had ds1. And please give us any tips and tricks if you recall anything from your ds1.

This will be our first baby. I am swaying but not really hardcore. I always want to have at least 3 kids and at least one boy. So swaying early will at least give me more chances, but healthy baby is all that matters at the end of the day. We would feel so blessed to have a baby after so many things delayed ttc for the past 2 years

I believe that diet is probably one of the biggest factors to a sway and also sperm quality. Like I said I followed shettles and that's been debunked, so not recommending it because I'm not even following that now.

I ate a lot of things high in potassium, bananas, potatoes, v8 juice, coconut water, lemon water, salt and vinegar chips and I completely cut out dairy. I know now that's not recommended at all. I also had green tea and soda water.

Sperm quality was an issue, the father was a daily, if not twice daily releaser, so putting a stop to that, having him take zinc and also ice his jewels and take cooler showers (he exercised a lot and had long hot showers, so keeping things cool was the key). Afterwards he only released every 4 days either protected, outside or on his own, we then had 1 attempted at O.

Having the 'big o' when dtd also was what we did different. For both DD1 and 2 I never had the big o but did just before/ with the father for ds. Style was 'doggy'

We literally changed my cycle to fall inline with the full moon, partly his religion/ culture believed in this. It was a very long and drawn out process. So I ovulated 2 days after the full moon which is supposed to have positive ions which sway boy. He also prayed a lot (for a son) and would use incense, the smoke from this is also apparently full of positive ions but I didn't know until now.

Things I'm doing this time.
    I'm no longer sticking to only one attempt at o.
    Including full fat dairy into my diet.
    No way I'm changing my cycle to ovulate around the full moon.
    Not asking DH to ice frequently, he does occasionally as he naturally runs hot.
    Cut back and virtually stopped all alcohol and caffeine.
    For attempts at O we'll use deep/ doggy
    And achieving the big o is a must
    And as mentioned we're doing eod, so between every 2 to 4 days leading up to possibly every day through ovulation if it happens that way.

Hope that helps, and good luck!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    Aira you still have trouble with exercising ? It's so hot out there I just fall asleep whenever the girls are not around !
    I even fall asleep when the ARE around! lol But I force myself into it now. It's end spurt.. 4-O today!!! My plan was to do something everyday for the last week leading up to O. And I failed already for the first 2 days but I'm not going to cheat the next days. haha
    (thank you atomic!)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aira22 View Post
    I even fall asleep when the ARE around! lol But I force myself into it now. It's end spurt.. 4-O today!!! My plan was to do something everyday for the last week leading up to O. And I failed already for the first 2 days but I'm not going to cheat the next days. haha
    Don't mention it ! I sworn I would add weights in while still keeping with 45min cardio/day at the start of the month (to prevent too much weight gain with the diet) but it's soooo hot ! And now a week has already gone by

We can do this
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    8dpo(yesterday) ----- sorry if TMI but i the first pee of the morning, i wiped and saw pink and brown with some mucus.... my first thought was IB? I read its the most common at 8dpo, BUT my period is due in 5 days so maybe just early spotting :-/ had nothing the rest of the day and nothing still today so far.

9dpo- took a First response and a wondfo - both BFN which was expected especially if i implanted just yesterday.... ive read it can take days after to be positive.. but AF is due Thursday... sooooo haha we'll see i guess. Im super crampy and oddly constipated( i am a super super regular person ) I felt really good about our attempts but it is only the first month TTC so i cant really expect it to be positive this fast, can i ? Ugh, this is stressful
    Last edited by tkelly621; July 9th, 2018 at 07:58 AM.

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast