Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-dream View Post
    Hello girls I got my NIPT test results today and I am having a boy.
    Thanks a lot to all who supported me and special thanks to atomic

I am hoping it's accurate. I got it done at 11 weeks.
    Congrats Blue !
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

2. Likes Blue-dream liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im new here as well, and i want to sway for a boy sooo bad but im so scared to fail and kind of dont really know were to begin. When i read about boysways i get so much hope but then i read about the opposite and i get so scared, couse i dont want more then two kids. Any advice on how to think and get the courage to sway?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Reline View Post
    Im new here as well, and i want to sway for a boy sooo bad but im so scared to fail and kind of dont really know were to begin. When i read about boysways i get so much hope but then i read about the opposite and i get so scared, couse i dont want more then two kids. Any advice on how to think and get the courage to sway?
    Firstly id say make sure you think about how you would feel and cope with if it ended up as a sway opposite, nothing is 100% and you’ve got a 50/50 chance it could be a girl. Think about whether you would like to find gender out before birth and how that would make u feel, or if itd be better for you to go team green.
    You have every chance it could work out for you so if your happy to have 2 kids, then try the sway and see what happens- good luck with it. Have you read up on the key points for a boy sway, do u have a girl right now, what were your habits before u concieved?
    I hope thing work out for you and you find your way forward. When i swayed i knew i wanted another child badly, yes a girl more than boy but the way i thought was that id try my best by changing habits/patterns to sway pink but then if i end up with boy then that is what was meant to be, so content with that i went ahead with it. Team green is what helped me (although my sway worked) but its not for everyone. Good luck x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I only wanted two kids and unfortunately didn't know about swaying at the time and hence ended up with two DDs. They are beautiful together and I love watching their love of each other grow but I'd always imagined having a boy. If you know you want two kids and don't want to go down the HT route then swaying will only improve your odds (success of boy sways approx 70%). I enjoy my two DDs enough to say that if I do stop now then I'll have an amazing life as a mother, however, as many women here know when we don't get our DG we tend to be much more open to increasing the number of kids beyond our initial ideal.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

6. Likes Reline liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mia said it all. Like her, I always imagined myself with a boy. I knew about swaying but didn't believe in it much and thought I had all the time in the world to try that out. Prob is, DD2 came too fast (oops baby) so I never got around to changing my diet and I regret it immensely. I always wanted at least 3 kids so it's not over yet. Tried swaying last summer but failed to become pregnant and will now have to wait til next summer. Most of the girls in that group had successful blue sways. Like you, it gives me so much hope, and at the same time, I am scared of becoming the odd one out, the one unable to get pregnant or who will fail her sway altogether.

Sometimes, I think I should just give up and be happy with what I have. But I am surrounded by blue births and I know it will be impossible. I won't be able to live without my boy, even less so if I have to watch my friends' sons grow up. Like another girl here said, I may very well try to get my own blue bundle til the end.

One thing for sure : if you're too afraid to try, you will never get your boy. The rest is up to you.

Dreaming of a

8. Likes Reline liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm feeling you too Sora! Noticed that our two DDs are the same age. I always said I only wanted two and that I wanted them close in age, now I'm considering three and there would be a minimum of almost 4 years between #2 and #3 if we do go. Perhaps we'll end up swaying at the same time.
    Sorry to hear you knew about swaying before DD2, can imagine that's so frustrating to know you missed the opportunity to sway. As with LMSM even great blue sways don't always go our way so even if you'd got too it's not a given. Think we're all due for some blue dust in future.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, congrats Blue-dream!!! So happy to hear about another successful blue sway! Sorry I'm late with that post, but this pre-Christmas time is so stressful and I don't have time for nothing. I hope everyone here is doing well!
    (thank you atomic!)

11. Likes Blue-dream liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Reline, we always wanted only 2 kids too. We currently have 10 and 8 year old daughters and were happy but as you can imagine the thought of maybe if we tried for one more it would have been a boy just maybe. As you can see its been many years and even thoigh i thoight yep the baby thing is over for us that thought still kept playing behind my mind so eventually took the bullet and we started ttc last month. I thoight about it for a long time and realised i would be happy if it turns out to be another girl so i wont be too upset ofcoarse ill be upset at the beginning but i know another baby either gender would be a blessing after a huge gap for us. I think if you're wanting 2 kids anywah maybe research this site and try your best and when you're ready start ttc. Unless you are thinking you would prefer to have 1 child if you knew they were both going to be girls? Maybe start your own thread and start asking questions you have so all your info is in one place to make it easy for you to keep going back and referring to
    Goodluck either way!!
    : 2010

Dreaming of boy sway end of 2019

13. Likes Reline liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaMelb View Post
    I'm feeling you too Sora! Noticed that our two DDs are the same age. I always said I only wanted two and that I wanted them close in age, now I'm considering three and there would be a minimum of almost 4 years between #2 and #3 if we do go. Perhaps we'll end up swaying at the same time.
    Sorry to hear you knew about swaying before DD2, can imagine that's so frustrating to know you missed the opportunity to sway. As with LMSM even great blue sways don't always go our way so even if you'd got too it's not a given. Think we're all due for some blue dust in future.
    Thank you Mia ! Yes I noticed too that our daughters are the same age. True, we may be ttc at the same time since I had to postpone too (cause DH will not be available at the time of O for the next few months... so no 3 attempts and I don't even want to try without those).

I try to console myself with DD2 thinking that, since I wasn't just quite convinced yet, I may have only done a light sway and not tried more attempts at O-day (was a firm believer of Shettles at the time). So I may have had a girl in the end anyway. Now I know better and I will do things really differently.

I know sways can still fail but the successes here of my summer buddies put a HUGE pressure on me. I really don't want to be the failed data that will balance the others out if you know what I mean...

Dreaming of a

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank u so much for ur reply. Thats exactly what scares me, that i would find an opposite sway very hard and am afraid i want be able to handle it but at the other hand knowing there is a chance having a boy its a thought i cant get rid off and if i didnt try i will never have peace. I wanted a boy so badly when i got pregnent with my DD and even if i love here to death i was disappointed when i found out the gender and that was when i started to read about if there was a way to decide the gender. I then got obsessed, its something i think about 24/7, am always analysing all people who have kids and if someone tells me they got kids i always guess for myself if they got a boy or a girl and i actually often is guessing right, because i feel that its always the mothers personality that shows if its a boy or a girlmom and that is why i get so hesitant about that a diet would make u sway. I’ve seen sooo many boy moms who dont have boyfriendly diet and thats make me doubt. I would love to hear what Atomics opinion is on this? I also wonder if a sway/diet can change someones personality? And with that i mean, if i eat food that will increase testerone, will it change my personality? (Please excuse my bad english)

Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast