Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's alright, english isn't your first language ? Other than diet, there are also two other things that seem to sway boy. First one is sorta linked to what you eat, it's supplements, vitamins, minerals... especially vitamin D. You say your friends don't have boy diets... Neither do some of mine who are vegan... But they do take a lot of them, vitamins, and also never miss a meal.

The other thing seems to be the amount of sex you get, especially the number of attempts around ovulation. That's something you won't know for sure about other moms unless you directly ask them how's it going in the bedroom. For all you know, these moms have been regularly DTD (thus getting good exposure to sperm which is great for having a boy) and had at least three attempts around O unlike many of us girls moms with our lonely attempt around or during O.

As for personnality we did notice a thread. Boys moms seem much more competitive for ex... They are also a bit of a control-freak. We have posts about it. But don't worry, you are who you were born as, what you were raised as, what you experienced. No amount of eating will change that. The thing is, you are more stressed, tired and agressive/depressed if you starve and happier and stronger if you don't. Since you want to go for blue, guess you will feel energized and happier if anything.

As for testosterone, it does raise it, more or less, but we're not sure how much it sways. The thing with swaying seem to boil down to instinct and old triggers ingrained in our bodies, all set around the idea of preserving the species.

Basically, make your body believe you're living through a golden era, with plenty of food and sex, and it will rather deliver a boy since they need quite a lot to survive, poor things... Tell it you're tired, afraid, hungry and it will favor a girl in a desperate bid to save humanity, cause you know, it takes one male to make a lot of children but a female can (usually) only bear one or two babies at a time. So if we were ever in danger of exctinction, it wouldn't matter if there are only two or three fertile men left as long as there are a dozen or so of women.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

2. Likes Bromedha, Blue2, Bbabyfever, Reline liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    I know sways can still fail but the successes here of my summer buddies put a HUGE pressure on me. I really don't want to be the failed data that will balance the others out if you know what I mean...
    I really worry too that I’ll be the “failed sway” too. I didn’t even know swaying was possible. I did a brief read of shettles and tried it and obviously didn’t get pregnant. Then I found atomics wonderful website and by the time I could get my head around everything I wanted to do for my boy sway we were already pregnant second month of swaying so I definitely don’t think my sway is strong, in fact it’s probably there equivalent of not swaying and leaving it upto chance.

Let’s see though. I am excited for number 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI ladies!
    Not swaying yet, but with the New year, am getting myself ready to kick some goals and start my slow pace way into HE again.
    Do any of you know if collagen is good? Assume so but can’t find a definite answer
    Thanks!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I was one of the “failed blue sways” with DD3... yes, it hurts, yes, it makes you feel like a failure and it seems unfair the “universe” didn’t give you that son too..BUT,fsway opposites are truly special. Hand on heart, and I used to resent hearing it because it hurt, but it is so true. They come about because they are the child we need, not necessarily the one we think we want
    Having said that, am still keen for a son eh good luck!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

6. Thanks 3littleladies01 thanked for this post
    Likes aira22 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Oh and I was one of the “failed blue sways” with DD3... yes, it hurts, yes, it makes you feel like a failure and it seems unfair the “universe” didn’t give you that son too..BUT,fsway opposites are truly special. Hand on heart, and I used to resent hearing it because it hurt, but it is so true. They come about because they are the child we need, not necessarily the one we think we want
    Having said that, am still keen for a son eh good luck!
    Totally agree - DD3 was also a failed sway and she melts me - she’s so adorable and such a little personality. I thought I’d be done after 3 but she is so blooming cute it makes me more comfortable adding one more!! I guess I was just supposed to have 3 girls & 1 boy or 4 girls. My GD was quite bad so too look back from where we are now does help. She was just meant to be xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM and 3littleladies, you guys make my heart melt

9. Thanks 3littleladies01 thanked for this post
    Likes MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    HI ladies!
    Not swaying yet, but with the New year, am getting myself ready to kick some goals and start my slow pace way into HE again.
    Do any of you know if collagen is good? Assume so but can’t find a definite answer
    Thanks!
    What do you think are the critical things you want to do based on your experience last time?
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3littleladies01 View Post
    Totally agree - DD3 was also a failed sway and she melts me - she’s so adorable and such a little personality. I thought I’d be done after 3 but she is so blooming cute it makes me more comfortable adding one more!! I guess I was just supposed to have 3 girls & 1 boy or 4 girls. My GD was quite bad so too look back from where we are now does help. She was just meant to be xx

Didnt realised your DD3 was also a "failed" sway. What did you leant from your last sway that you want to keep the same or change this time?
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

12. Likes 3littleladies01 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also have to agree, that a "failed sway" hurts badly, but with time you understand why this little one came to your family. I can't imagine life without my two sway opposites and also see advantages in having more than one girl, because sisters are so sweet together
    (thank you atomic!)

14. Likes MiaMelb, 3littleladies01 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaMelb View Post
    Didnt realised your DD3 was also a "failed" sway. What did you leant from your last sway that you want to keep the same or change this time?
    Hiya Miamelb

Yep - a failed sway - and I did what I thought was a really strong one at the time.

I am swaying again now and have changed a few things...

I never exercised last time - that was the one thing I didn’t do, so I am adding that this time. I walk 40 mins (broken into chunks for school run) 3 times a week and then do weights 3 times a week

I also took some supps that now are a bit questionable. I took pregnacare (I’m in the UK) and apparently that’s not great, so I’ve moved to a more balanced one. I’m adding vitamin D and COq10 and fish oil this time. I’ve removed evening primrose oil as I believe that now may sway pink?

I think I’m quite strongly set for girls, even though I’m very much a “boy mum” in terms of my personality and my diet - I’ve always had cereal, drank tea and grazed all day (I’m known to constantly pick from the fridge and finish the kids dinner and then have another of my own later on!)

Who knows if it’ll work this time. I was convinced it would last time, so only time will tell.

We are in fertile week now so am keeping everything crossed for a sticky blue one!

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast